Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whitecel vs Chang

Troll post, both are chads

I mean, this is amwf_world we're looking at. Reality says otherwise.

Istockphoto 185964825 612x612

Height>Race
Tall Asian dude will always mog short white dude, simple as. Also guy on the left has gay alien skull.

I do wonder whether when White men allow in tons of immigrants and often don't stand up for themselves and all this, one of the effects is that it repels women from them in general.

That plus the propaganda on TV and stuff saying White guys are evil.

I do wonder whether when White men allow in tons of immigrants and often don't stand up for themselves and all this, one of the effects is that it repels women from them in general.

That plus the propaganda on TV and stuff saying White guys are evil.
I am 100% certain that these women will cheat on him with the white guy and have his child, by convincing the Asian guy that "his" son just got the mom's white genes.:blackpill:

Height>Race
Tall Asian dude will always mog short white dude, simple as. Also guy on the left has gay alien skull.
That isn't true. A 5'7 white guy has more smv than a 6'3 asian guy.

JBW is simply a combination of JBT(just be tall) and JBGL(just be good looking). This is because whites are on average, better looking and taller than ethnics. If you're a white man that's short and ugly, it kind of defeats the purpose of being white in the first place.

That isn't true. A 5'7 white guy has more smv than a 6'3 asian guy.
I just disagree with that. If you take a 5'7 guy and put them next to a 6'3 guy, the shorter guy becomes fucking invisible to foid vision. The only person who can mog a 6+ footer at 5'7 is Tom Cruise.

Fuck all sexhavers.

I just disagree with that. If you take a 5'7 guy and put them next to a 6'3 guy, the shorter guy becomes fucking invisible to foid vision. The only person who can mog a 6+ footer at 5'7 is Tom Cruise.
And Tom Cruise is white. If he was Asian, he would have literally no chance whatsoever.

Nothing beats heightpill Lads, if your Tall and incel im sorry to say you're extremely autistic

Tall fags in my high-school were getting blowies from foids in the fucking bathroom at lunch time I swear to God i remember it, even though the foid in question was a sleazy cumbucket who legit fucked the whole school (except me of course) I HATE WOMEN

Incorrect. There are white truecels. I am one of them. :blackpill:
Ofc there are white truecels but you can't deny that the bar is set to a much higher threshold for ethnic men. If you're not a Chadlite+ ethnic, it's over for you.

Ofc there are white truecels but you can't deny that the bar is set to a much higher threshold for ethnic men. If you're not a Chadlite+ ethnic, it's over for you.
The bar is set higher for ethnics, but seems to be grossly exaggerated all too often on this forum, and often to demonize the whitecels here.

Height>Race
True, not everything is about race. He is much taller and wider and has a better hair and face..

The bar is set higher for ethnics, but seems to be grossly exaggerated all too often on this forum, and often to demonize the whitecels here.
It's a problem that most incels face. You have something particularly bad about you (could be your race) and then you think that THIS trait is THE MOST important. Many whitecels here think that JBW isn't very strong because they are white and incel.

It's funny, whenever anyone dares to challenge the JBW hypothesis with facts and logic on this forum you'd get called a "troll" by Whitecopers, ironically these Whitecopers aren't even the Stormcels that invented the JBWpill, it's their Asian footsoldiers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Blackpilling photograph, toilets would rather share a Chang, than hang around a sub-Chang.

It's a problem that most incels face. You have something particularly bad about you (could be your race) and then you think that THIS trait is THE MOST important. Many whitecels here think that JBW isn't very strong because they are white and incel.

Yep, it's also how Tallcels don't believe in the heightpill, but Shortcels think that the heightpill is the strongest Blackpill that trumps all others into oblivion and call someone even half an inch over 5'7 "a fakecel".

We're not Incels because we have one minor issue, we're Incels because of a lot of issues, usually a combination of various things. If one particular thing would make all men that have it Incels we'd quickly see that trait get erased from the gene pool.

Yep, it's also how Tallcels don't believe in the heightpill, but Shortcels think that the heightpill is the strongest Blackpill that trumps all others into oblivion and call someone even half an inch over 5'7 "a fakecel".

We're not Incels because we have one minor issue, we're Incels because of a lot of issues, usually a combination of various things. If one particular thing would make all men that have it Incels we'd quickly see that trait get erased from the gene pool.
Exactly:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

JBW is simply a combination of JBT(just be tall) and JBGL(just be good looking). This is because whites are on average, better looking and taller than ethnics. If you're a white man that's short and ugly, it kind of defeats the purpose of being white in the first place.

I think that JBW is more than just height + face, also notice that White men are often wider (more muscular) than Asian men. Plus White men generally have more masculine facial features than non-White men.

Does your definition of "ethnic" include ethnic Slavs? As Slavs are White-passing, or even White (Yugo-Slavs look like Latino's).

Its over for pencilneckcels. Train neck or else.