Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitecel imports thai slut she cucks him with the bartender on their wedding day

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
I mean what do you expect to happen when you bring them back to the country full of white people if the only reason she chose you over her natives is your race? You need to be really low iq to do something like that.

The rates for success and a stable marriage from mail order brides is supposedly abysmal.

I dont know why this retard had the genius idea of bringing her to the west? The leverage only works when your in their shithole countries

A SEAmaxxer's nightmare :feelsrope:

This is my 1000th comment.
You are all niggers! :feelsree:
Didn't read :feelscomfy:

I dont know why this retard had the genius idea of bringing her to the west? The leverage only works when your in their shithole countries
Exactly. Nobody should ever bring any ethnic foid from their home country to the west. When these cucks bring them to the west, it's almost as if they're entertaining them.

Now she begins the cock carousel across the united states.

Jesus what a slut. I would do everything in my power to get her back in her shithole country.

And thus @shii410 was born

"Just go to asia, bro!" :feelskek:
"Whites can't be incels, bro!" :feelskek::feelskek:

Why do white ducks always go for Thai women? Why not Russian women? Or at least some Turk?

nice feet

Best plan is to be rich, and she gets nothing

The rates for success and a stable marriage from mail order brides is supposedly abysmal.
You have to be a stupid cuck to bring any third world whore to the US, and think she will be appreciative and faithful.

Not surprised

You have to be a stupid cuck to bring any third world whore to the US, and think she will be appreciative and faithful.
White men are raised to be stupid cucks.

White men are raised to be stupid cucks.
I wish I could kick cucks in their empty skulls until it cracks open like an egg, but I don't want to go to jail.

Yet.........everyone says ALL the FREAKING time "eastern european women and asian women are submissive, beautiful, and spend their young lives just so wanting to be a perfect wife and girlfriend that they burn the roast beef dinner that she spent all day preparing for you while you work!!!"

Maybe...MAYBE twenty years ago this could have been the case. Not so now. Don't hand me the "not-all-of-them-are-like -that"

The truth is most are indeed like that

Yet.........everyone says ALL the FREAKING time "eastern european women and asian women are submissive, beautiful, and spend their young lives just so wanting to be a perfect wife and girlfriend that they burn the roast beef dinner that she spent all day preparing for you while you work!!!"

Maybe...MAYBE twenty years ago this could have been the case. Not so now. Don't hand me the "not-all-of-them-are-like -that"

Foids have always been like this. Alpha fucks beta bucks.

Bring them to the USA but never marry them

It lies within the Nature of women to act like this. With the same necessity as when the wolf buries its fangs into the flesh of a sheep. This hive command, felt intuitively, instinctively, exercises the strongest imperative on them more than any culture or doctrine.

Last edited:
She has an American accent lol. Not from Thai

Moron, that girl has an American accent.

Does that sound like a thai woman to you? She sounds like she from California lol
"Just go to asia, bro!" :feelskek:
"Whites can't be incels, bro!" :feelskek::feelskek:

She has an American accent. Not from Thai.
I mean what do you expect to happen when you bring them back to the country full of white people if the only reason she chose you over her natives is your race? You need to be really low iq to do something like that.

Not from Thai. She has an American accent.

She has an American accent. She is not from the East.
A SEAmaxxer's nightmare :feelsrope:

She is from America. Listen to her accent.
Jesus what a slut. I would do everything in my power to get her back in her shithole country.

She is from America. Accent.
How are you all too dumb to notice that she has an American accent lol.

Last edited:
This is why @itsOVER never brought these whores back, the :blackpill: knowledge served him well

Women fantasize about being sluts so this isn't a surprise. I bet he's still with this hoe.

This is why @itsOVER never brought these whores back, the :blackpill: knowledge served him well

This noodle is American. Accent.
Women fantasize about being sluts so this isn't a surprise. I bet he's still with this hoe.

This is an American woman.

This is an American woman.

Last edited:
whatever happens happens :feelsokman:

you think these loser can pull white foids? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

you dont notice the irony, do you?

they're bottom of the barrell in the west. russian foids wouldnt want them.

the only place they get validation and shit is SEA and Africa

not even in EA like japan and korea would they get attention

I don't understand why this should surprise anyone, tbh ngl. The entire premise of a mail order bride is basically a business transaction - a terrible one, but a transaction nonetheless.

this is why for thousands of years human societies never gave women rights

He is a goodlooking guy and still got cucked, what did he expect marrying a prostitute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back