Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whitecel gets assaulted and mocked infront of whole class,says a bad word.Reddit supports the thug instead.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
I wonder who's the aggressor in this situation

People knew something was going down if they already had their phones out and he is already in his face.

This is not a new trend, on social media people will support acts of violence in retaliation for racial abuse.

There was this white guy on the London tube who got knocked out by a group of blacks because the white guy was drunk and mouthing off, someone tweeted this video and the video got 100k+ likes and most people were supporting the physical assault.

I see nothing wrong here

20200221 110506

Thought it was a foid at first

I see nothing wrong here

View attachment 382448
The one thing about blacks is that they don't take shit, if that was a curry he would have just taken it like a bitch.

What's the result of this you may ask? It is perfectly acceptable to mock curries while blacks are a protected class and whites can only seethe about how they cannot deal with the short burst of violence by blacks when they feel wronged
I wonder who's the aggressor in this situation
What happened in the end? Did he kill him?

Kid didnt say anything racist before the black guy started assaulting him.
The one thing about blacks is that they don't take shit, if that was a curry he would have just taken it like a bitch.

What's the result of this you may ask? It is perfectly acceptable to mock curries while blacks are a protected class and whites can only seethe about how they cannot deal with the short burst of violence by blacks when they feel wronged

What happened in the end? Did he kill him?
Isnt that what curry males are taught to do by parents? I remember my mom telling me to just stand there and take it and complain to the foid teacher later (jfl) . Not anymore tho, if someone hits me I will hit back as hard as I can

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/k9lxie/see_you_in_juvie/

These are the people who cry like a little bitch when another hERo starts fragging XX chromosome individuals bcs they tortured him through his whole life emotionally.

These thugmaxxers are unironically the main reason for stormfrontcels - and not hopeless simping for white women. Welcome in the brave new world, where the "underprivileged minorities" (TM) can attack you, beat you to the ground and when you lose your mind and say something mean people want to kill you.

These thugmaxxers are unironically the main reason for stormfrontcels - and not hopeless simping for white women. Welcome in the brave new world, where the "underprivileged minorities" (TM) can attack you, beat you to the ground and when you lose your mind and say something mean people want to kill you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwcgThJhhmI

Also @BummerDrummer thoughts?

He’s exactly right on that part. The third reich was a reaction to the international jew and the elites fucking the German peolle
Over. The KKK was founded to protect whites from freed black slaves pillaging the south while the federal govt let them. All white nationalism is a reaction to nonwhite aggression. However the whites now aren’t doing anything. I garuntee you that kid in the OP won’t even join a white nationalist movement because of how the media portrays it. However every white man should join his local white movement because if not these people will eat you alive no joke.

When whites do get together like in the KKK or third reich though, the non whites shut their mouths real quick. Blacks to this day are deathly afraid of the KKK

Last edited:
I wish WW2 Japan went Kamikaze on them

This is not a new trend, on social media people will support acts of violence in retaliation for racial abuse.
Proof that humanity are dumb apes and the perfect predator. Words do not equal violence.. if it keeps going this way then expect a return to an Inquisition like state where people who say anything considered "wrong" will be hunted down and burnt at the stake.
There was this white guy on the London tube who got knocked out by a group of blacks because the white guy was drunk and mouthing off, someone tweeted this video and the video got 100k+ likes and most people were supporting the physical assault.
Whites are seen as prey to Blacks. Society says its fine so its fine. That is how dumb people are. "Hitler said the Jews were evil so", that is their logic.. the Hitler of our generation is the TV screen.
Fucking faggot world. Out ancestors would go ballistic on the spot if they had to deal with what we have to.

Always a moment funny moment when people complain about him almost compulsively although he is virtually the only major white ethnocentrist on this forum who posts about these ideas more or less often, all the other white ethnocentrists quickly go away due to being banned/losing interest and only last a few months on average, others don't post about it regularly. And how they always complain about a handful of stormfrontcels due to racebaiting while rather solidarizing themselves more or less ironically with Tyrones/chads with the same skin color than with whitecels in the same social position as them. This forum sometimes.

IDENTITY POLITICS ARE FUCKED.

Reddit is the most abhorrent community ever. A bunch of virtue signalers in denial, trying to outcuck each other. May they all fall down a flight of stairs for all eternity.

That movie is really good.
There was apparently an alternative ending where Norton's character is shown in the bathroom shaving his head again, but of course they didn't include that in the final cut as it would send out the wrong message.

The current state of the world. blackman can beat the hell out of a white man, and the second the white man retaliates he gets put in jail, loses his family, his job and is permanently branded a racist nazi. I've said this before and i'll say this again; GENDER IDENTITY POLITICS ARE FUCKED

The current state of the world. blackman can beat the hell out of a white man, and the second the white man retaliates he gets put in jail, loses his family, his job and is permanently branded a racist nazi. I've said this before and i'll say this again; GENDER IDENTITY POLITICS ARE FUCKED
it's why we gotta support LGBT (Lawyers GOP Billionaires and The Police)

Last edited:
Look at the nigger chimp out because of one word, absolutely hilarious and it proves white supremacists' points.

Talk shit, get hit.
Or if you're a white boy; talk shit, get hit, cry and play victim.
It's just retarded to hit people based on words alone, I could understand if this guy was constantly harassing and calling him names but getting that angry over one instance of the word is excessive.

Talk shit, get hit.
He didnt said anything offensive to the black guy before the assault.
Black guy came up to him and wanted to start a fight so his Shaque bitches can rub his ego.

Uncivilized brute, but let them f each other's asses, who cares about some Burger and chicken wing muncher's getting tapped twice in the chest anyways :lul:

Last edited:
It's just retarded to hit people based on words alone, I could understand if this guy was constantly harassing and calling him names but getting that angry over one instance of the word is excessive.
if someone insults you and you ignore it, he's likely going to insult you again. Specially in a highschool enviorment, kids like that get bullied.
He didnt said anything offensive to the black guy before the assault.
Black guy came up to him and wanted to start a fight so his Shaque bitches can rub his ego.
All I know is what I see from the video and what I see is that some bitch talked shit, got hit and then ran away.

Female behavior tbh. insult people thinking you can't be hit or something or that there are no consquences.

People knew something was going down if they already had their phones out and he is already in his face.
Instigating tbh. The whole class was definitely in on it and were waiting for him to lose his cool. This is why I’m glad I don’t have high school in this age, nobody is up front they all tease you and instigate shit and then say it’s a joke.

if someone insults you and you ignore it, he's likely going to insult you again. Specially in a highschool enviorment, kids like that get bullied.
The black guy instigated the violence it seems, black guy should have just called the white guy cracker or something tbh

They were looking for a reason just to mess with him. I hope life treats him well and he gets out of that school

easy to do when you are considered a protected class being used by kikes to dismantle white society. Before the zog takeover we hung uppity niggers like ones in the OP

They were looking for a reason just to mess with him. I hope life treats him well and he gets out of that school
LOL at these mini race wars always going on in American schools, looks like all the black kids were seated at one side of the class with the whites at the other end.

Of course, he forgot he wasn't behind a computer screen

View attachment 382452
>meanwhile in the real world blacks are crying to daddy gubmint to make saying the n word illegal because their fragile minds cannot handle being reminded of what they really are

Words invoke emotions and people just react to that emotion, if he wasn't a brainlet he wouldn't have provoke him.

Always a moment funny moment when people complain about him almost compulsively although he is virtually the only major white ethnocentrist on this forum who posts about these ideas more or less often, all the other white ethnocentrists quickly go away due to being banned/losing interest and only last a few months on average, others don't post about it regularly. And how they always complain about a handful of stormfrontcels due to racebaiting while rather solidarizing themselves more or less ironically with Tyrones/chads with the same skin color than with whitecels in the same social position as them. This forum sometimes.
Its been brought up before. The nonwhites on this forum are bitter and hate white people moreso than their own sexless life. They decry white solidarity while simultaneously bolstering their own ethnic in group preference. Its a joke
Talk shit, get hit.
This is ironic considering the behavior of blacks the last half century or so.

This is ironic considering the behavior of blacks the last half century or so.
If you know blacks are raised without fathers and therefore have no respect for authority or anyone why draw attention to yourself especially if you're perceived as weak.

LOL at these mini race wars always going on in American schools, looks like all the black kids were seated at one side of the class with the whites at the other end.
Integration was a fucking mistake.

reminder that if you are white, these nonwhite “incelbros” are not your friend. Should society break down the only lines that will be drawn will be along racial lines not those of sexhavers vs virgins.

i just cant see stuff like this happening at my private boarding school lol

most of the time its usually poorfags sperging out

it's a nigger, are we really surprised?

The Wire TV series is actually pretty illuminating, there was this season where it was centred around these school kids and the black schools were absolutely brutal, don't know how any teacher could do their jobs there.

All white nationalism is a reaction to nonwhite aggression.
Hmmmm I wonder why they started to get a little bit mad?
Oh yeah , that's right! Honky cumskins have been taking shits over everybody else via the brute force of gun powder for centuries :feelshaha::feelshaha:
A pack of unarmed pigskin pussies would not even be able to take one nigga out using only their fists NO WEAPONS ALLOWED lmao

really dumb decision to say nigger, is the equivalent of killing someone in other's eyes today

Instigating tbh. The whole class was definitely in on it and were waiting for him to lose his cool. This is why I’m glad I don’t have high school in this age, nobody is up front they all tease you and instigate shit and then say it’s a joke.
Hope Corona-Chan continues lol
I dont want to enter that Northern Unded Asylum of a school anymore.

Such a pussy though. It's not even some gymmaxxed tyrone and he's the same height.

Hmmmm I wonder why they started to get a little bit mad?
Oh yeah , that's right! Honky cumskins have been taking shits over everybody else via the brute force of gun powder for centuries :feelshaha::feelshaha:
A pack of unarmed pigskin pussies would not even be able to take one nigga out using only their fists NO WEAPONS ALLOWED lmao
Well you’re acting like it was all militaristic when it wasn’t. The reason most of Asia and all of Africa have technology past the 1700’s is because directly of colonization. As for fighting, again because of innovation that’s kind of irrelevant But it should be noted european countries are also the tallest so the average european could probs best the average African in a fist fight or whatever. Again though the reason people are able to win fights isn’t because of brawn but brain. I invent a better gadget because I’m smarter and whoop your ass with it, hence the basic thought process of combat for centuries.