Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white worshipping is cucked

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I believe in the JBWpill but I don't praise white people. I'm not white after all so why should I praise a race that isn't related to me and mogs me in all traits

I believe in the JBWpill but I don't praise white people. I'm not white after all so why should I praise a race that isn't related to me and mogs me in all traits
Praising white women is overrated, they don’t do much for me - especially blondes. I’m much more attractive to light skinned, light brown ethnics with long brown hair tbh

I'm not white after all so why should I praise a race that isn't related to me and mogs me in all traits
Because they invented all modern civilizational comforts. Everything you use in your daily life from soap, to running water, to computers was invented by White men.

Because they invented all modern civilizational comforts. Everything you use in your daily life from soap, to running water, to computers was invented by White men.
at the end, those inventions brought more problems than solutions. doe, they are quite handy

White mothers of white children were compared to white mothers of biracial children with the hypothesis that interracial families would have less social and community support. Results showed that the women were similar in terms of mental health and parenting behaviors. There were no differences in maternal age, employment status, or presence of a partner. However, mothers of biracial children were poorer, had more alcohol use, and decreased social support. They experienced more intimate partner violence and lower neighborhood satisfaction. Findings have implications for intervention programs focused on reducing social isolation within interracial families.

Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.

The preponderance of our evidence supports the conclusion that adolescents who identify more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks when compared with those who identify with 1 race only. This applies in a general way and is not distinctive to any particular race combinations. Further, it is not peculiar to any particular type of risk, but to most risks, both health and behavior.

Because risk among mixed-race adolescents is higher for all race combinations, some across-the-board explanation must be inferred. The most common explanation in the literature is stress associated with identity conflict. We cannot test this hypothesis directly. Many of the school variables tested for mixed-race risk are possible consequences of stress (e.g., most of the general health items, considered suicide, and drinking). Stress, then, is a possible explanation of mixed-race high risk because our risk assessment is based on possible stress symptoms. Whether the stress is associated with identity conflict is beyond our resources to test. Gibbs3 warns against jumping to the conclusion without direct evidence that the stresses of mixed-race adolescents are a consequence of race identity problems

The number of interracial couples in the U.S. is growing, but they often receive little support. Although previous studies have explored the relationship between low social support and decreased relationship satisfaction in interracial couples, there are few studies on intimate partner violence (IPV) in these couples. To better understand IPV in interracial couples compared to monoracial couples, all police-reported IPV events across a municipality were examined.

Odds ratios showed differences between interracial and ethnic minority monoracial couples. Interracial couples were more likely to have a history of prior IPV (OR = 2.60), engage in mutual assault (OR = 2.36), and result in perpetrator arrest (OR = 1.71) than ethnic minority monoracial couples. Victims of IPV in interracial couples were also more likely to be injured (OR = 1.37). There were no significant differences between the couples in terms of substance use or children present during the IPV event.

Differences between IPV in interracial and White couples also emerged. Interracial couples were more likely to have children present (OR = 1.84), to have a prior report (OR = 1.98), to result in victim injury (OR = 1.73), and to result in perpetrator arrest than White couples (OR = 2.18). Interracial couples were more likely to engage in mutual assault than White couples (OR = 2.94). However, interracial couples were about 50% less likely than White couples to use drugs or alcohol before or during the IPV event.

Research is needed to better understand the unique challenges and needs faced by interracial couples to help them sustain healthy partnerships.

Height > face > race

but praising white people isn't gonna solve your problems cuck

at the end, those inventions brought more problems than solutions. doe, they are quite handy
this
muh modern comforts
who tf cares
at least ugly incels could ascend back in farmer societies if they were physically dominant
now we’re just using “technology” to whine about our problems on an internet forum

Race > Height > Face
a white man below the national average of height in his country isn't going to get a gf ever.

We need to make ethnics great again (MEGA) :bigbrain:

all non-whites wish to be white. I've experienced this from bluepilled normies several times. My supervisor is a philipino and when he found out I was Turkish, he started talking to me about how beautiful Turkish people were "With their blonde and red hair and white skin". Fuckign lol. And this was at work, completly unprompted, he just started gushing over how much Turks on TV mogged him.

A half somali/italian girl I know also admittedto me how she hates her dark skin, and even called her own curly hair bad, saying "I look like a savage that came out of the jungle" fucking LOL. She also bragged to me about how her pure Somali aunts all praised her for how whiter she is, and even had the gaul to tell me "I'm basically a white girl teehee" kek

Cope.

Praising white women is overrated, they don’t do much for me - especially blondes. I’m much more attractive to light skinned, light brown ethnics with long brown hair tbh

What the average Racecel thinks White toilets look like:

Screenshot 20221130 200446

What they actually look like:

Screenshot 20221130 200512

Screenshot 20221130 200519

Racecels are just like their sisters, they see Hollywood and think that every White person looks like that and see White models and White pop artists and assume that all White people look like that. I live in Europe and I have a White father and grew up in a place that's 95% pure White, the vast majority of them look no better than the average non-European. They only slightly mog North Africans and Southwest Asians and they're largely equal with Aryans (North Indians, Kurds, Iranians, Etc.) But vastly inferior to the average Asian, though they have better bodies but most White toilets when they get fat don't get a round buttocks, it's just that a large minority do while almost no Asian does. So yeah, they have slightly better bodies than Asian toilets and they're much taller, but they tend to have ugly pointy and narrow noses and many of them don't even have straight hair.

(To me any straight haired toilet mogs a wavy haired or curly haired toilet.)

all non-whites wish to be white. I've experienced this from bluepilled normies several times. My supervisor is a philipino and when he found out I was Turkish, he started talking to me about how beautiful Turkish people were "With their blonde and red hair and white skin". Fuckign lol. And this was at work, completly unprompted, he just started gushing over how much Turks on TV mogged him.

A half somali/italian girl I know also admittedto me how she hates her dark skin, and even called her own curly hair bad, saying "I look like a savage that came out of the jungle" fucking LOL. She also bragged to me about how her pure Somali aunts all praised her for how whiter she is, and even had the gaul to tell me "I'm basically a white girl teehee" kek

Light skin isn't uniquely White, most Asians are paler. Pale skin is even common in the Philippines. Red hair is found among some Asians, like those in Kazakhstan and the Buryatia.

Light skin isn't uniquely White, most Asians are paler.
No, they're not. Asians have a yellowish tinge to their skin tone, and many are browner than even Arabs, especially those from China. I would know conasidering how many Asians are here in Canada, and unlike you, I have actual pink skin to compare with the Asians I interact with.
Pale skin is even common in the Philippines.
Yeah, only among the descendants of white american boomers who fuck the local prostitutes
Red hair is found among some Asians, like those in Kazakhstan and the Buryatia.
Kazahs are 60% Caucasion, no shit some of the will have white traits, especially since they are mixed with Russians, Anatolians, and Iranians

>Buryatia
Is full of Russians, not Asians.

Our moral duty as ethnicz iz to defile white women

White foids are overrated. At one point I found myself favoring them over ethnic women as well, but what makes white foids superior to ethnic women? Ethnic women will most likely stay loyal due to their cultural standards, would do more chores around the house, probably cook some amazing food as opposed to white women who cook meatloaf and beef stroganoff, and they have much more beautiful physical traits (wider hips, bigger ass, larger tits). There are exceptions for white women that I can make, but they are overall dumb whores that continuously cheat on their man and have a bitchy tiktok persona.

No point of all race worship tbh. White people genereally have it better, but there are incels and chads and stacys of all races.
Not really that different from eachother.

View attachment 681779

View attachment 681780

View attachment 681781

Racecels are just like their sisters, they see Hollywood and think that every White person looks like that and see White models and White pop artists and assume that all White people look like that. I live in Europe and I have a White father and grew up in a place that's 95% pure White, the vast majority of them look no better than the average non-European. They only slightly mog North Africans and Southwest Asians and they're largely equal with Aryans (North Indians, Kurds, Iranians, Etc.) But vastly inferior to the average Asian, though they have better bodies but most White toilets when they get fat don't get a round buttocks, it's just that a large minority do while almost no Asian does. So yeah, they have slightly better bodies than Asian toilets and they're much taller, but they tend to have ugly pointy and narrow noses and many of them don't even have straight hair.

I don’t really care about the hair, it’s more about the looks for me personally, asian women aren’t attractive and most people agree that they’re low tier in comparison to most women. For example for most people, the average Asian is way worse looking than the average white, or other ethnic who is not a sheboon. Aryans, Central Europeans, latinas and lightskin mixed heritage women are most attractive scientifically speaking

Imagine worshipping/pedastalizing any human on this planet. At the end of the day we're all the same shitting, farting, disgusting organisms destined for death within a century.

View attachment 681779

View attachment 681780

View attachment 681781

Do you really think she mogs her? Be realistic here. I don’t think afro hair is attractive but loose curls and waves are very attractive especially if they have brunette hair and lighter skin tone

Attachments

• D3F07ED2-1723-4A2D-9F2A-1A5C46E9554E.jpeg
    D3F07ED2-1723-4A2D-9F2A-1A5C46E9554E.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 0103E17F-8B24-433D-A55D-01552830E2F4.jpeg
    0103E17F-8B24-433D-A55D-01552830E2F4.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 23
No, they're not. Asians have a yellowish tinge to their skin tone, and many are browner than even Arabs, especially those from China. I would know conasidering how many Asians are here in Canada, and unlike you, I have actual pink skin to compare with the Asians I interact with.

Yeah, only among the descendants of white american boomers who fuck the local prostitutes

Kazahs are 60% Caucasion, no shit some of the will have white traits, especially since they are mixed with Russians, Anatolians, and Iranians

>Buryatia
Is full of Russians, not Asians.
Asians are not paler than whites, if it seems that way then it is purely cosmetic

Asians are not paler than whites, if it seems that way then it is purely cosmetic
Asians cope by deluding themselves that they have pink skin. Dont get me wrong, maybe some East Asians have pink skin, or tanned skin similar to Meds, but most definitley dont have the same skin tone as NORTH Europeans

Asians cope by deluding themselves that they have pink skin. Dont get me wrong, maybe some East Asians have pink skin, or tanned skin similar to Meds, but most definitley dont have the same skin tone as NORTH Europeans
Asians cope by trying to be white

Light skin isn't uniquely White, most Asians are paler. Pale skin is even common in the Philippines. Red hair is found among some Asians, like those in Kazakhstan and the Buryatia.
Philippines is ridden with shitskins who even share characteristics with negros, are you delusional? Is this your Asian cope? :feelsclown:

Attachments

• FDDDAE9A-47B6-45BB-940E-A68C98C104AB.jpeg
    FDDDAE9A-47B6-45BB-940E-A68C98C104AB.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 5
  • B05937BD-090B-4885-A7B8-06AD4A460BDB.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
Philippines is ridden with shitskins who even share characteristics with negros, are you delusional? Is this your Asian cope? :feelsclown:
@Zhou Chang-Xing is black

indeed, worshipping anything but urself is cucj
⠄⠄⠄⢰⣧⣼⣯⠄⣸⣠⣶⣶⣦⣾⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⠿⠿⠶⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⢀⡅⢠⣾⣛⡉⠄⠄⠄⠸⢀⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢀⡋⣡⣴⣶⣶⡀⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⢃⣤⣄⣀⣥⣿⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢸⣇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⣠⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⢸⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣬⣙⣛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡍⠄⠄⢀⣤⣄⠉⠋⣰
⠄⣼⣖⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣿⣿⡷⠶⠶⢿⣿⣿⠇⢀⣤
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣴⣿⡗
⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄
⢸⣿⣦⣌⣛⣻⣿⣿⣧⠙⠛⠛⡭⠅⠒⠦⠭⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠄
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⠈⢋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣾⠃⠄
⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣴⣿⣶⣄⠄⣴⣶⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢻⣿⣿⣿⠄⣿⣿⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠞⢿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⡇⣸⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣾⣦⡙⠻⣷⣾⣿⠃⠿⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴
⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣮⣥⣒⠲⢮⣝⡿⣿⣿⡆⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿

View attachment 681779

View attachment 681780

View attachment 681781

Biggest cope I’ve ever seen. The women in the Netherlands are very attractive, one of the top tier in fact