Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women will say they love sushi, anime etc but never date asian men. White normies will like anime but want to cuck asian men

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
So many white women say they love japan etc arent racist but exclusively date white, white normies pretend to love japan but want to cuck asian men and fuck their women.

They might go for tall Changs tho. WFAM relationships do exist but they're rare indeed.

Yes the hypocrisy of yellow-fever white men runs to the extreme. Yet same whites chimp out whenever they see a Sony game with a gay black woman and proceed cry about White Genocide online:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White women don't love Japan, they just love generic shitty fad anime of the month that they saw on twitter or somethin.

No way I have seen 5/10 or 4/10 white women opt for an 6/10 ethnic.
True, asian guys that are really tall and pretty-boy esque tend to do okay with beckies. Another reason why height is everything.

Dude, if you're Asian install Tan Tan, so many blonde haired blue eyed White women with Chinese user names explicitly saying that they want the BCC (Big Chinese Cock), White women with an Asian fetish aren't a rarity you just have to know where to find them. I'm a Black man using this app and have had 0 matches and likes for months, got a Chinese manlet that lives near me to install it and he's drowing in Dutch and British women that crave his BCC.

Black Africans are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy, not Asians. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Dude, if you're Asian install Tan Tan, so many blonde haired blue eyed White women with Chinese user names explicitly saying that they want the BCC (Big Chinese Cock), White women with an Asian fetish aren't a rarity you just have to know where to find them
The kpop pill is real

Honestly, I don't wanna cuck anyone. It's disgusting. I feel sorry for Asian incels.

Dude, if you're Asian install Tan Tan, so many blonde haired blue eyed White women with Chinese user names explicitly saying that they want the BCC (Big Chinese Cock), White women with an Asian fetish aren't a rarity you just have to know where to find them. I'm a Black man using this app and have had 0 matches and likes for months, got a Chinese manlet that lives near me to install it and he's drowing in Dutch and British women that crave his BCC.

Black Africans are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy, not Asians. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Based as fuck if you are african especially fresh off the boat african you are a complete truecel especially if you have an african name, african accent etc. Africans are the real truecels but the incel community will never acknowledge africancels because africans are so irrelevant, low IQ and invisible to women its not even funny.

white normies pretend to love japan but want to cuck asian men and fuck their women.
DatAss

can you blame us for wanting that when the jews have ruined our women more thoroughly than yours?

They might go for tall Changs tho. WFAM relationships do exist but they're rare indeed.
Chang

WMAF doesn't even work for the common Chang you need to be Gigachang (ie Shang) for it to work out for you

WMAF doesn't even work for the common Chang you need to be Gigachang (ie Shang) for it to work out for you
One of my high school teachers was a WFAM hapa, and he was a tall mogger.

Nothing new. Pean holes are known for their extreme hypocrisy and obvious racist beliefs. I've had more pleasant experiences with Curry, MENA, Austronesian, Mongoloid, than I have with Peans.

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

Of-course, we must also blame Pean males for foolishly worshiping their women:

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond

Nothing new. Pean holes are known for their extreme hypocrisy and obvious racist beliefs. I've had more pleasant experiences with Curry, MENA, Austronesian, Mongoloid, than I have with Peans.

Continued:

There was the time I was laughed at by a group of Castizas as I walked into Wal-Mart, as well as the time a younger girl from group therapy told me to "stand over" in another area of the lobby. I was required to hand my medication to the nurse.

Her lovely gestures:

D.D was considerate enough to acknowledge my presence, since the other youth either ignored me or spoke over me during my turn to speak.

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

I recall writing "It is acceptable to have a healthy weight" on her compliments sheet. She was indifferent.