Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White women who have black kids

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0lBs79XoHk&lc=UgxYQyNTW4hQvDEPkAJ4AaABAg.A2OknTWwO1fA7kj_WesHry

This is why the races are not meant to mix. Stupid, childish white women get this obsession with breaking through differences in skin tone or whatever through interracial, "love," and instead find themselves single and hated by kids who look nothing like them and have nothing in common with them. For all intents and purposes, they might as well not even be their own children.

Surely others here realize how unnatural this image of a white person with a black kid looks. Honestly adoption of a kid of a different race would feel more natural than having a biological one. Could you really imagine bonding with or loving your child if they were black? I mean, it's not like they would ever love you.

This is why race-mixing shouldn't be promoted and encouraged by society

Burn the coal, you pay the toll. This is what you white whores get for dating a Tyrone over a white gentleman like me!

Burn the coal, you pay the toll. This is what you white whores get for dating a Tyrone over a white gentleman like me!
The Supreme White Gentleman

She's a mutt

Last edited:
all mutts are mentally ill because they don't feel like they belong. and in addition to that they have conflicting thoughts from their respective races.

i will however bet that the mutt offspring from white male black female couples turn out a bit better. same with the mutt offspring from white female asian male couples.

I reason this because I notice the black foids with white dudes are usually nicer, more feminine, and classier than the average black foid
and the white foids with asian dudes are usually more nicer/feminine than the average white foid.

whereas because there are much more bmwf couples and wmaf couples, chances are higher of getting two trashy parents. in the case of bmwf, a ghetto black dude with a trashy white mother. or in the case of wmaf, an autistic alt right whitecel with an extremely self hating noodlewhore

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares

Everyone has struggles and these people are doing just fine lmao

Yeah the kids almost always turn into super liberal blm retards who hate whites.

I think most mothers are single where I live, whether their kids are mixed or not.

My mix is Northern Mexican (50%) - Pakistani (25%) - Persian (25%)

Don't look too suspect like black/white mixed kids but still look suspect amongst pakis/indians