Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory White women travel to india to marry curries and ride curry cocks, just be curry theory

are there even that many white women that travel to curryland? why is curryland gaining so much tourists recently?

Literally ruined her genetics. Their child is literally gonna be harrassed by those shitskins as well. Just fucking why :feelsUnreal::feels:

are there even that many white women that travel to curryland? why is curryland gaining so much tourists recently?
They're retarded also no it's a small minority thinking they're proving something by racemixing. It's just a matter of choosing their lucky subhuman.

Currycels = Fakecels confirmed.
@wereq thoughts on this?

AXoe4b6 460s

JBC in action. Imagine not being curry.

JBC in action. Imagine not being curry.
If one is not a curry, then he has to bear the brunt of living as a puny sub standard mortal from white, black and asian race. Being born a curry is playing life in God mode

In your dreams, brocel

Tbh I have seen maybe two mayofoids with curry males in my city in 20 years of life. These tourists and people usually live in Gated communities for super rich people. Trust me brocel as a curry living in Curryland vast majority of people here live a life of unending labour and worry. Foids are the last thing most middle and lower middle class curry males care about.

some white women legit want to get dicked by brown cocks especially irish very pale looking red heads