Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White women ruined the true crime community

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I have enjoyed true crime from an extremely young age. I remember being a kid and using the family dial up internet to read wiki pages on serial killera and spree killers. In primary school I was already reading about psychopathy and studying the minds of terrorists.

In the 2010s I noticed a shift online and I blame it on white women, although as of recent, black women have been hopping on the awful trend.

1. A narrowing of topics
In the past (pre-2010), when the main source of true crime was documentary channels, wikipedia pages, and obscure forums, the range of what was discussed was incredibly vast. How many of you know about the twisted case of the Hi-Fi Murders where two guys made a family drink draino and tortured them all night?

What about the case of 12yo Shanda Sharer who was killed by her friends for fun?

That wide scope stopped after 2010. True crime is now strictly only about crimes committed by white men mostly against white women (often their own families). The famous cases have become: Chris Watts, Scott Peterson, Anthony Murdaugh. There's nothing interesting about these dudes and they're all samey. Fucking Samuel Little got caught, might have been the WORLD's most prolific serial killer, and it barely made a splash in the true crime scene because he's a black man.

I miss discovering obscure cases of weird folks with strange motivations. Even when you do find a case, there's hardly any information on it.

2. The moral condemnation
In the past documentaries would focus on the past of the killer and what led to them becoming a monster. Although it wasn't sympathetic, it did offer a psychoanalysis of evil people without resorting to finger-wagging.

That changed with modern true crime content. You see it on r/masskillers. There's hardly any discussion about the psychology of mass killers. It's just insulting their looks and saying how glad they are that they're dead. On youtube you'll find WHITE WOMEN making videos upon videos of killers, and littered throughout the videos is snarky fucking sidenotes and commentary condemning the killer. Like fuck, we all know killing hookers is wrong. Just tell us what he did.

Even if you avoid white women, this kind of mentality has leaked over to all content creators. Very few objective true crime podcasts remain. Last Podcast on the Left is the worst offender. They just spend hours making fun of the killers.

3. The fucking face videos
Old documentaries had images of the killer, their victims, locations. It helped to paint the pictures. Even recreated scenes helped. Modern true crime is white foid in front of camera. Of course she leaves the cut where her cat jumps into onto her lap because its quirky ^_^ okay lets talk about the toybox killer uwu! They wear low cut shirts, tons of make-up, talk about their children, its fucking annoying and its, on god, 90% of true crime. 5% is black women that have jumped onto the trend and the remaining 5% is actual good content.

Podcasts are WORSE. As soon as I turn on a new podcast and its a group of white women I'm out. In short, white women ruined true crime and turned it into a pop culture fad. Now its watered down and a shadow of what it once was.

If you actually want those old school true crime vibes, the cartel violence community is pretty based. There's folks on youtube that study the cartels, their history, and all the execution videos that come out.

As with most things, once foids get involved it gets worse, and worse

Foids ruin every subculture, the only reason they get into them in the first place is for attention and validation from pussy-whipped cucks who'll accept whatever the foid says as an excuse at face value. Then they shit up said subculture with low-value and mainstream bullshit and their own garbage feminist twist on it, they don't actually have any real passion to improve what they do. I bet those true crime whores fawn over the darktriadmaxxed mogger serial killers all the time as well, probably one of the other motivations. :feelswhere:

Charles Manson carved a swastika into his forehead specifically to prevent women and normies from culturally appropriating him

Charles Manson carved a swastika into his forehead specifically to prevent women and normies from culturally appropriating him
Based

I have enjoyed true crime from an extremely young age. I remember being a kid and using the family dial up internet to read wiki pages on serial killera and spree killers. In primary school I was already reading about psychopathy and studying the minds of terrorists.

In the 2010s I noticed a shift online and I blame it on white women, although as of recent, black women have been hopping on the awful trend.

1. A narrowing of topics
In the past (pre-2010), when the main source of true crime was documentary channels, wikipedia pages, and obscure forums, the range of what was discussed was incredibly vast. How many of you know about the twisted case of the Hi-Fi Murders where two guys made a family drink draino and tortured them all night?

What about the case of 12yo Shanda Sharer who was killed by her friends for fun?

That wide scope stopped after 2010. True crime is now strictly only about crimes committed by white men mostly against white women (often their own families). The famous cases have become: Chris Watts, Scott Peterson, Anthony Murdaugh. There's nothing interesting about these dudes and they're all samey. Fucking Samuel Little got caught, might have been the WORLD's most prolific serial killer, and it barely made a splash in the true crime scene because he's a black man.

I miss discovering obscure cases of weird folks with strange motivations. Even when you do find a case, there's hardly any information on it.

In the past documentaries would focus on the past of the killer and what led to them becoming a monster. Although it wasn't sympathetic, it did offer a psychoanalysis of evil people without resorting to finger-wagging.

That changed with modern true crime content. You see it on r/masskillers. There's hardly any discussion about the psychology of mass killers. It's just insulting their looks and saying how glad they are that they're dead. On youtube you'll find WHITE WOMEN making videos upon videos of killers, and littered throughout the videos is snarky fucking sidenotes and commentary condemning the killer. Like fuck, we all know killing hookers is wrong. Just tell us what he did.

Even if you avoid white women, this kind of mentality has leaked over to all content creators. Very few objective true crime podcasts remain. Last Podcast on the Left is the worst offender. They just spend hours making fun of the killers.

Old documentaries had images of the killer, their victims, locations. It helped to paint the pictures. Even recreated scenes helped. Modern true crime is white foid in front of camera. Of course she leaves the cut where her cat jumps into onto her lap because its quirky ^_^ okay lets talk about the toybox killer uwu! They wear low cut shirts, tons of make-up, talk about their children, its fucking annoying and its, on god, 90% of true crime. 5% is black women that have jumped onto the trend and the remaining 5% is actual good content.

Podcasts are WORSE. As soon as I turn on a new podcast and its a group of white women I'm out. In short, white women ruined true crime and turned it into a pop culture fad. Now its watered down and a shadow of what it once was.

If you actually want those old school true crime vibes, the cartel violence community is pretty based. There's folks on youtube that study the cartels, their history, and all the execution videos that come out.
Nice inkwelldom discussion, mang

I like criminally listed and some others. But yeah true crime is normie shit now and YouTube has nerfed the fuck out of it.

Yeah, but its based because it reveled just how depraved white woman are for dark traid psychos, like they literally cream their jeans to psychos that dismembered niggas, also they are vain so of course they have to do their retarded moralization and attention seeking with the face cam because their women, its their nature.
Like fuck, we all know killing hookers is wrong. Just tell us what he did.
I don't know that :feelzez:

1. A narrowing of topics

Foids ruin absolutely everything

Dude foids destroy every cope. Gaming, programming, sports. Even when they are not present, someone has to bring them up or just say sth cucked and its ruined.

Samuel Little is based btw. He was caught a few times AND BEAT HIS CASES. He also had a neck fetish.

Fucking Samuel Little got caught, might have been the WORLD's most prolific serial killer, and it barely made a splash in the true crime scene because he's a black man.
They don't do it for benevolent reasons it's cuz they wanna erase our history. And the white women aren't as attracted to these black killers so they'd rather not cover them. They won't be able to get as emotionally invested and will half-ass their coverage of the crimes.

It's the same way that women become criminal lawyers to get closer to criminals and have affairs with them.

They literally made Derrick Todd Lee a white man in his mugshot.

xo8l14aykmv71.jpg

Post some good content.

Foids ruin everything

Try shrouded hand. He's a good channel and not as cucked. Certainly got some disturbing stories too.

Also white women ruin everything

As with most things, once foids get involved it gets worse, and worse
This. Foids have ruined everything from gaming to books. Every franchise they get their hands on gets completely soyed.I used to delve into sci-fi and fantasy fiction for days on end completely immersed but nowadays everything has been cucked by foids and soys or is in the process of being cucked :reeeeee:
Only thing left is card games cause foids don’t have the mental prowess to keep up.
My only cope is japan media now cause it’s still has a few more years before it’s completely cucked :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::yes::feelsree::feelsree: