Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women only care about minorities in the abstract sense

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Most white foids only care about helping minorities so that they can virtue signal and feel better about themselves. Most white girls think "Ah, I'm such a good person; I'm helping these savages (I wouldn't want to live near them nor would I ever contemplate dating one, but I care!)." JFL at the minorities who think these white ppl, especially the liberal ones, give a shit about them deep down. It's all about making themselves feel better about themselves.
There are very few white ppl who actually care, most do not.

SJW in the streets, nazi in the sheets.

I don't say refugeemaxxing is justified, but in the sense they are based, shining light on white women's hypocrisy. The Government should introduce one year of mandatory sex work serving incels. I think this is a good compromise for military service. Also this should go hand in hand with bleaching service in africa .

Last edited:
All foids want ethnic men dead.

"I don't mind minorities living in my country. As long as they don't live near me or try to date me and keep giving me money just for existing. TeeHee"

good post. women are incapable of sympathy, ethnics are just an oppurtinity to virtue signal

The popularity of this shit among young women should be a sign to anyone of it's dubious nature. Same girls were gathering in crowds and holding Justin Bieber signs 5-10 years ago. Women don't have beliefs like men do. They just mimic human communication to influence people. They're like buzzword parrots.

"I don't mind minorities living in my country. As long as they don't live near me or try to date me and keep giving me money just for existing. TeeHee"
No wonder white supremacists love women.
good post. women are incapable of sympathy, ethnics are just an oppurtinity to virtue signal
Less ethnics should allow themselves to be used like this since it's obvious how insincere it is.
The popularity of this shit among young women should be a sign to anyone of it's dubious nature. Same girls were gathering in crowds and holding Justin Bieber signs 5-10 years ago. Women don't have beliefs like men do. They just mimic human communication to influence people. They're like buzzword parrots.
It's depressing but redditors will tell you that you are the bad guy for noticing this if you ask other people if they have also observed this.

Omg lol, thank you for posting that. It perfectly captures what I wrote. If cameras and the internet didn't exist, those foids wouldn't touch those kids with a 10 foot pole
no problem man. I actually was thinking of sharing that pic here and this was the perfect thread to do it.

Women are the biggest racists on the planet

White women, like all other women, are biological machines who don't have a soul but are only programmed to seek out the sperm of genetically superior males. That's it. Sadly today ethnic men are at the bottom of status hierarchy in all possible aspects, which is why women hate them.

If you are ethnic, you should be a mysoginist. If you love women, it's like being a negro in the American South who loves the KKK.

Another example of why out of all the women I hate its white women first

White women, like all other women, are biological machines who don't have a soul but are only programmed to seek out the sperm of genetically superior males. That's it. Sadly today ethnic men are at the bottom of status hierarchy in all possible aspects, which is why women hate them.

If you are ethnic, you should be a mysoginist. If you love women, it's like being a negro in the American South who loves the KKK.

And the underlined is why it's justified for ethnic men to hate women.

People are inherently selfish. They only pretend to care about others in order to feel better about themselves or due to social pressure.

Most white foids only care about helping minorities so that they can virtue signal and feel better about themselves. Most white girls think "Ah, I'm such a good person; I'm helping these savages (I wouldn't want to live near them nor would I ever contemplate dating one, but I care!)." JFL at the minorities who think these white ppl, especially the liberal ones, give a shit about them deep down. It's all about making themselves feel better about themselves.
whores are all like this, only a rare few are genuine but even then those are still sluts.
SJW IN THE STREETS KKK IN THE SHEETS
RETARDED VIRTUE IN CHURCH SINNING ON CHADS SQUIRT

This is a very well known form of hypocrisy, and unfortunately it is quite true.

This isn't unique to white women. All women hate low value males, regardless of race or class. Replace them now!

White women, like all other women, are biological machines who don't have a soul but are only programmed to seek out the sperm of genetically superior males. That's it.