Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women legalized the murder of their own unborn children

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
White women legalized abortion of their children

This is what white women fight for politically. The right to abort Tyrone babies until they are 30, then having a child with mental disorders with a beta buxxer cuck.

Talk shit all you want about ethnic bitches, asian bitches etc. but at least they are not fighting politically for the right to murder their own unborn children.

pretty sure that graph is outdated. in the uk women have abortions at the same rate as shopping at lidl

I don't have any strong feelings about abortion. I don't care at all whatsoever.

But I do agree that white foids are sick degenerate fucks. Living here in the SF bay area, the feminist shithole capitol of America, I know how they are.

I don't have any strong feelings about abortion. I don't care at all whatsoever.

But I do agree that white foids are sick degenerate fucks. Living here in the SF bay area, the feminist shithole capitol of America, I know how they are.
I do because women NEVER face any consequences for their actions. Forcing these whores into raising their kids instead of simply killing them would be glorious.

I do because women NEVER face any consequences for their actions. Forcing these whores into raising their kids instead of simply killing them would be glorious.

yeah exactly, white babies being murdered while niggers, currys and gooks reproduce as much as they want. fucking bullshit, these jews really hate white people

White women invented feminism and thus created everything wrong with the world.

White women perfer breeding with white cuck betabucks, they only fuck ethnics never breed

It's because Feminism started in America/Europe, so it makes sense. Now the West is exporting Feminism to all the Brown, Yellow and Black countries of the world.

Talk shit all you want about ethnic bitches, asian bitches etc. but at least they are not fighting politically for the right to murder their own unborn children.
Pretty sure they did fight for it.

Again you're confusing racial distinctions with locational. It's western foids that are like that.

Pretty sure they did fight for it.

Again you're confusing racial distinctions with locational. It's western foids that are like that.
Imagine thinking location is more important than race in 2022

View attachment 575305

This is what white women fight for politically. The right to abort Tyrone babies until they are 30, then having a child with mental disorders with a beta buxxer cuck.

View: https://youtu.be/MYNyaNNq8Xg

This is Jane Roe from Roe vs Wade. Jane Roe DOES NOT AGREE with Roe vs Wade.

women literally worship moloch

To quote a supposedly Black Youtube user:

"No 'moa blue eyes"

6000.jpg

Do those look like white women to you?

Imagine improving your IQ - you should
You have a nitpicked photo. I have a fucking global map. Cope more, retard.

You have a nitpicked photo. I have a fucking global map. Cope more, retard.
Lol what global map. Your global map will confirm that it is location based RETARD

Lol what global map. Your global map will confirm that it is location based RETARD
You see a map so you assume its all about location? :lul:
Your IQ is even lower than I thought.

I bet you can't even point Europe in that map lmao

You see a map so you assume its all about location? :lul:
Your IQ is even lower than I thought.
The map shows western countries eg. USA, Norway as being pro abortion. It shows other countries being anti abortion, including countries in Eastern Europe which very much are "white".

So you see, once again, it is you who is the low IQ one and not me.
Hey, it's OK. We were all low IQ at 1 point, the fail comes in not learning to increase low IQ

My main opinion about abortion is that from "A Men's (Human) Rights perspective", mainly that of abortions are legal, paper abortions for men must also be legal and that a man has the right to denounce any responsibility after the child is born because he could simply be unaware of its existence until the mother suddenly decides she wants his cash.

One interesting thing to note here is that most of the Feminists that advocate for abortion are middle and upper class women least likely to ever have an abortion in their lives, most abortions are done by lower class and mostly religious women. The fact that in most countries the family planning movement was headed by Eugenicists almost makes me think that it's just "Eugenics under a different name", remember that it's very unlikely for a rich woman to have ever had an abortion, while it's uncommon for middle class women, it is mostly done by the poorest women and in the USA racial differences in abortion show that Non-Hispanic Black women are most likely to have them.

The map shows western countries eg. USA, Norway as being pro abortion. It shows other countries being anti abortion, including countries in Eastern Europe which very much are "white".

So you see, once again, it is you who is the low IQ one and not me.
Hey, it's OK. We were all low IQ at 1 point, the fail comes in not learning to increase low IQ
slavs are mongol rape babies, you might as well consider Brazilians white.

You have to be a special level of psychopathic to kill your own flesh and blood.

slavs are Mongol rape babies, you might as well consider Brazilians white.
Silly take.

If they don't have an accent, nobody/very few can tell they are Slavic. It is much easier to physically/visually tell North vs South Europeans than West from East Europeans.

Last edited:
B
yeah exactly, white babies being murdered while niggers, currys and gooks reproduce as much as they want. fucking bullshit, these jews really hate white people
Based:feelskek::feelskek: and jewpilled:feelskek: