Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill white women hate you and want you dead

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Trump voter?
Under 6'2?
Not good looking?
Over 30?
Not considered a chad?

If you answered yes to any of these, congrats, white women openly hate you and want you dead.

If you stick up for them or want to "protect them", you're a total fucking cuck. They don't even want you to stick up for them.

Delete Trump voter and over 30 then yes

same tbh all women want me dead but I'm a 6 ft 250LBS bearded balding shit eyecircle bloatlord so they don't even dare to say anything to me.

some would even look to avoid/evade those reasons and continue on coping lol.

Last edited:
White, asian, moor, gypsy, latina or black (even though in Spain there aren't many blacks) it doesn't matter. They all hate incels.

white foids hate pretty much anyone besides chad.

hard to decide which is more hated ugly guys or trump supporters

I don't get all the hate for Trump. He's jew-owned like all the other candidates. JFL.

I don't get all the hate for Trump. He's jew-owned like all the other candidates. JFL.
Apparently enforcing border laws like literally every other country on earth does is "racist"

Blonde white women want you to prep the bull, nothing more.

Trump voter?
Under 6'2?
Not good looking?
Over 30?
Not considered a chad?

If you answered yes to any of these, congrats, white women openly hate you and want you dead.

If you stick up for them or want to "protect them", you're a total fucking cuck. They don't even want you to stick up for them.

COPE

White women love racist white men.

53% of white women voted for Trump.
b624569160db75e953d478c140ed539f395816d9.png

same tbh all women want me dead but I'm a 6 ft 250LBS bearded balding shit eyecircle bloatlord so they don't even dare to say anything to me.

Sounds like me and god damn do I fucking hate eye circles. My eyes literally look black. It has to be a hormone issue. All this horseshit online about "your genetically think eye area skin" seems like complete bullshit to me with eye circles this dark.

Sounds like me and god damn do I fucking hate eye circles. My eyes literally look black. It has to be a hormone issue. All this horseshit online about "your genetically think eye area skin" seems like complete bullshit to me with eye circles this dark.
Nah it's because of your shitty bones that are called infraorbitals
Good ones:
L2ljf9Z

Bad ones:
NHQsWvA

Notice how there's bone in the first pic right below the eye area, in the second pic there isn't that's why gandy has circles while the other guy doesn't

Don't forget being curry or asian.

i didnt even need to ask these questions to myself because i already know women hate me

You can be a trump supporter, as long as you're chad tbh.

It's okay, the feeling is mutual.
They don't even want you to stick up for them.
While it is true that women are women and they always have hated ugly men, I think it is also apparent that the modern society that we live in fuck's with their heads as well. I would never stick up for a woman, but I can empathize with their plight. They are bombarded nonstop with propaganda telling them to become men, to do the jobs men do (programming of course, not construction) and to act like men (fuck around and get abortions so they never have to raise children) these things almost certainly make them more miserable than they would be if they just fucked a chadlite, got pregnant and raised children in comfort while occasionally cheating on him with young Chads behind his back.

Now I need to make sure you realize I said empathize and not sympathize before I get called a cuck. They deserve this hellish existence in many ways after all, they brought it on themselves (if you believe in free will)