Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White Women are the devil!!!!!

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I'm warning you ethnicels! These whores are dangerous, one raped my dog so hard it broke his for life!!!

When i went to holidays, i gave my dog to a woman who looks after dogs for money.
I secretly recorded her so she won’t steal anything but i ended up seeing her how she raped my dog, sucked his cock and forced him to penetrate her ass.

I must resist them

they are the whores of Babylon. Nasty skanks fuck any animal in sight if possible :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Mayo foids moment :foidSoy:

No idea why people hate White toilets so much, female nature is the same all over the world.

To me, White toilets have ugly faces but generally have beautiful bodies (fat in the right places), but their behaviour isn't too different from other toilets. They're less slutty than Noodlewhores and Sheboons and certainly less slutty than Turkwhores.

But I wouldn't even say that sluttiness is bad behaviour (non-slut toilets often shame sluts, but only because they lower every toilet's SMV).

White toilets have better standards because they have more valuable genes, everyone wants their children to reproduce and if you have a son who has more White genes he's more likely to reproduce.

Sheboons fuck gorillas and Noodlewhores sleep tiny monkeys.

Horsepill is more brutal than any dogpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

To be honest bro all women are the devil…

But yeah even within the realm of foid evilness, mayo stacys take the cake.

Not only white women.