Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White women are only good for raping

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
I think white whores are the most useless race of whores. The only time I think Id actually say I prefer a white foid is when I want to beat, strangle, or rape a foid. I hate all races of foids since they ALL have fucked me over, but I have a specialized unique hatred for white sluts since they have probably fucked me over the most. Most horrible experiences with girls I’ve had have been primarily from cumskin foids. the most pleasuring experience I could have would be to crush a white girl‘s windpipe with my bare hands while I rape the shit out of her. Nothing is more satisfying than some worthless pig-skinned whore getting raped while she is completely unable to breathe. Especially if she’s being beaten too. Fuck these pasty sluts.

idk why you shit skinned retards go for white foids when they have the highest smv, it's really on you subhumans

coping FTL alt posting his schizo cope

The only time I think Id actually say I prefer a white foid is when I want to beat, strangle, or rape a foid. I hate all races of foids since they ALL have fucked me over, but I have a specialized unique hatred for white sluts since they have probably fucked me over the most
Yeah can’t agree more on this, they just sit in their asses and watch the chaos unfold They Lack the strength and brain to do anything for the good of anyone

Very based, I would love to rape young foids in public

You posted this to get featured on IT, didn't you?
You know, Ive actually been on IT twice before, so tbh that’s already off the bucket list.

Yes...they are quite vain. Oh well; Pean holes are not known for intelligence or beauty.

RedFlood:

You know, Ive actually been on IT twice before, so tbh that’s already off the bucket list.
I've also been on IT. Here is a comment about me that I have saved on my phone.:feelsaww:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-172422_(1)~2.png
    Screenshot_20220215-172422_(1)~2.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 66
Nothing is more satisfying than some worthless pig-skinned whore getting raped while she is completely unable to breathe

You'll soon be rid of them, anyway:

Populace

Vanish

White Privilege

Capture

Capture0

Capture1

Capture2

Fragile

Flower

Tessa

Black foids are way worse.

If foids are raised in the West, they all start to act like white foids.

You posted this to get featured on IT, didn't you?
Oh yes that he did now toilets will post this and say 'look at these incels they are so toxic omg they should be arrested":feelsclown:

based I want to rape a white foid(in GTA)

I think white whores are the most useless race of whores. The only time I think Id actually say I prefer a white foid is when I want to beat, strangle, or rape a foid. I hate all races of foids since they ALL have fucked me over, but I have a specialized unique hatred for white sluts since they have probably fucked me over the most. Most horrible experiences with girls I’ve had have been primarily from cumskin foids. the most pleasuring experience I could have would be to crush a white girl‘s windpipe with my bare
White foids are undoubtly good rape material. I like when they make sounds.
Imagine beseeching "Help Me" in british accent while getting raped by a sand or curry:lul::lul:.

not today, CIA

Cope harder shitskin

This thread is yet more proof the pasty cum skins on this forum are equivalent to the soyboys on IT. Imagine crying over OP because he flamed your (white) cum rag women

idk why you shit skinned retards go for white foids when they have the highest smv, it's really on you subhumans
I see this IRL too

I have a 5/10 indian mentalcel friend who always complains that he's getting rejected by Anne Hathaway clones and makes himself miserable over it too, meanwhile there are many pajeetas and noodles he could go for. Hell probably even a fat white foid if he wanted to :feelsseriously: