Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White women are objectively the ugliest race of women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The only reason most guys like white women is because they have lighter skin which is seen as universally attractive and sometimes blue eyes and blonde hair but white women are by far the most objectively unattractive race outside niggers and indians.

The reason white women are unattractive is simple, for one they're too tall which is a masculine trait, another reason is their brow ridge is very large meaning most white women look like men. White women usually only look good with makeup and fatter they get, uglier they get. An Asian woman with a little chub is cute, a white woman with a little chub is hideous. White women also age the worst. Compare a 30 year old white woman to a 30 year old asian woman. Lastly white woman think having a huge butt is attractive when it's quiet the opposite. Not as bad as nigger woman mind you but the sight of a white woman wearing yoga pants with a huge butt makes me wanna puke.

Stupid ethniccels need to stop worshiping white women.

The only reason most guys like white women is because they have lighter skin which is seen as universally attractive and sometimes blue eyes and blonde hair but white women are by far the most objectively unattractive race outside niggers and indians.

The reason white women are unattractive is simple, for one they're too tall which is a masculine trait, another reason is their brow ridge is very large meaning most white women look like men. White women usually only look good with makeup and fatter they get, uglier they get. An Asian woman with a little chub is cute, a white woman with a little chub is hideous. White women also age the worst. Compare a 30 year old white woman to a 30 year old asian woman. Lastly white woman think having a huge butt is attractive when it's quiet the opposite. Not as bad as nigger woman mind you but the sight of a white woman wearing yoga pants with a huge butt makes me wanna puke.

major cope

yeah but once the chinks hit the wall they look 65
It takes them awhile to do so. They age far better than white women. White women look like trannys.

I'm fucking all races including abos and sheboons

ALL WOMEN ARE UGLY. THAT'S WHY THEY WEAR MAKEUP.

All I know is that white women do absolutely nothing for me, sexually speaking.
Same. It's like trying to jerk off to a tranny. Disgusting, homosexual, and doesn't work.

It takes them awhile to do so. They age far better than white women. White women look like trannys.
Massive cope. You do realise that the average asian woman looks nothing like the models you see on the internet.

"Objectively" calling the most desirable race of women the worst...

Massive cope. You do realise that the average asian woman looks nothing like the models you see on the internet.
No, I'm basing this on my crush and women I see in public.

No, that's the truth. They look comically retarded, like they were drawn by a fucking 10 year old, but I digress. At the end of the day, all women need to be enslaved and have their frontal lobes removed, turning them into animal fucktoy slaves

No, that's the truth. They look comically retarded, like they were drawn by a fucking 10 year old, but I digress. At the end of the day, all women need to be enslaved and have their frontal lobes removed, turning them into animal fucktoy slaves
True but chinks are cutest :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

No, I'm basing this on my crush and women I see in public.
You're just biased then or have some kind of yellow fever. I live in a town with a significant asian minority and most of them are stubby legged chubbies with a bloated face.

You're just biased then or have some kind of yellow fever. I live in a town with a significant asian minority and most of them are stubby legged chubbies with a bloated face.
Not Japanese :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

White women have the highest beauty potential though, there's no denying that. Natural golden hair, sky blue eyes. Jesus christ, I'm starting to sound like a white worshipping noodlewhore. That said, whites are better looking than ethnics on average, undeniable facts.

White women have the highest beauty potential though, there's no denying that. Natural golden hair, sky blue eyes. Jesus christ, I'm starting to sound like a white worshipping noodlewhore. That said, whites are better looking than ethnics on average, undeniable facts.
Nah, this is cope. Blonde hair isn't that attractive, neither are blue eyes. Most white women look like men with wigs.

Prefer Asian foids myself anyways.

2bb7f3b28f93df19ab17eb34b306f0af

There is not a single ethnic woman on the planet that mogs this white woman.

psyop to increase his ascending chances with a white cunt :feelshmm:

I can pull up an Asian model if you're gonna pull up a white model.
Go ahead. Take your time and scour the internet trying to find an asian model that mogs the girl I posted. Good luck.

Go ahead. Take your time and scour the internet trying to find an asian model that mogs the girl I posted. Good luck.

Adriana Lima isn't fully White and looks as good, maybe better
White DNA is dominant in her, she literally has blue eyes for crying out loud.

You know what? Since I'm clearly outnumbered here, I'll just go fuck myself.

some white women are disgusting thats why im only attracted to white young teen foids

The vast majority of men would pick the 1st girl. You have yellow fever which is skewing your ability to make assessments on beauty.
No, you just have white fever. You're a gook.

I much prefer cute asian foids they look very feminine and cute to me but they dont like me because i am too dark
Brutal, but I agree. Asian girls are the cutest by far. Just wanna cuddle them.