Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white women are insecure. this post trigger cucktears (link)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

props to the guy who made this

Yeah I talked to the femoid who posted it. She said that looks actually do play a big part in how one does. She admitted that good looking men is the sign of biological success and that women cannot help but be attracted to them. Lol so even women are admitting it now. She told me to focus on something else with my life if no women wants me.

which one of you did dis :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Yeah I talked to the femoid who posted it. She said that looks actually do play a big part in how one does. She admitted that good looking men is the sign of biological success and that women cannot help but be attracted to them. Lol so even women are admitting it now. She told me to focus on something else with my life if no women wants me.
was it an actual foid or larping as a foid?

was it an actual foid or larping as a foid?
It was an actual femoid who posted it on inceltears. She was the one that got triggered when reading the message. She even admitted that looks are important.

hhahahahahahahahah get fucked roasties

It was an actual femoid who posted it on inceltears. She was the one that got triggered when reading the message. She even admitted that looks are important.
from horse's mouth
cunts will only admit so much and go back to "muh personalty" if further questioned

The cunt has a wall of orbiters protecting her. Don't fool yourself.

from horse's mouth
cunts will only admit so much and go back to "muh personalty" if further questioned
She actually managed to shove how personality is what women are attracted to. This dumb bitch went on about how important looks are then magically says personality is.

she told you what you wanted to hear because she didnt want to be triggered any further.
Look at how she reacted to the post. Just lol at her.

probably a useless landwhale too

yeah deffo a fat overweight harpie begging attention she can't get on insta or snapchat because she is too ugly.

Roastie getting toasty.

True or troll?