Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW White woman vs Asian women?

White woman vs Asian women?

• White

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

asians are s tier

id fuck both tbh

in this case i pick Asian cause she is thicker. Girl on the right looks like middle eastern/mediterranean/caucasian (different meaning of the word)

my head thinks i should choose white
but my cock made me choose asian

in this case i pick Asian cause she is thicker. Girl on the right looks like middle eastern/mediterranean/caucasian (different meaning of the word)
Meds are different from MENAs, they share some affinity but Meds are mostly ANF/EEF which is why they have that "European" facial-structure about them, but have darker hair & eyes.

Portrait of aged asian woman wearing traditional conical hat vietnam picture id160820856

volcel if u wouldnt

Miscegenation is a sin. Miscegenation is faggotry. Comparing women of different ethnicities is like comparing a sheep pussy and a goat pussy. Bestiality is bad. :feelsUgh:
Based, but how is it a sin?

I'm against Miscegenation for various reasons: I have seen evidence firsthand myself -supported by historical evidence & data- proving it has consequences that outweigh any "positives" it may bring.

I am agnostic & a fan of traditional European paganism(Roman, Greek, Celtic, etc). so I am not too familiar with many of Christianity's teachings.

Cherrypicking.is
This.

Most "arguments" made by other users here are just random cherry-picked images that never have any actual data, reinforcing examples, or anything else to back it up; it genuinely feels like arguing with some fucking idiot NPC from twitter sometimes here.

Miscegenation is not explicitly stated in the bible. So I made it up. :feelshaha: But I believe that the differences between the "races" are significant enough to consider them different species. And the bible strictly forbids bestiality.
Differences between race is a very broad & umbrella topic- but most agree we have at least 3-5 major races in the world.

young white>young asian. the shit colored eyed asian foids cant compete with blue or green eye whites.

i fucking hate white women

as an old ricecel I've seen noodlewhores in their mid 30s to early 40s looking somewhat decent. also if the noodlewhore isn't a self hating degenerate white foid emulating slob with an overly exaggerated valley accent, they are the best race of foid all around. smartest race of foid, youthful appearance, nice, most feminine

white foids on the other hand alredy start to look like shit in their early 30s and thats when they start to become angry karens. thats when they start to really express their racism that they kept inside when they were young, pretty, and getting massive amounts of attention/validation from simps.

also its well known at least here in CA that white foids are hostile arrogant slobs compared to noodlewhores. a lot of white foids are just downright unpleasant to interact with. mean, racist, rude, arrogant, masculine, hostile, bitchy, and crude. we asian men strongly dislike them absolutely no doubt about it. thats why we rarely hit on them. the way that they carry themselves and their general vibe.

even if we come across a nice white girl, we know that she's far from the norm and we hold her race against her because of the many bad previous experiences. we are collective and individuals are representatives of the group. of an individual is acting like a slob that makes their group look bad and we asian men think that white foids are a bunch of hostile degenerate slobs not worthy of our consideration. they can think that were ugly, short, and feminine all they want but thats what we feel about them in the end. And east asia is ascending while theyre descending massively playing flutes out of their vaginas.

Last edited:
yeah black hair and shit colored eyes so ugly. whites in looks win. keep talking shit jfl.

blonde pubes mog asian black pubes lock thread.

I have no idea why whitecels simp for white women so much they're the reason for all our problems

In that case, the left one

WHITE = ARYAN not french/italian/moors/gypsies and definitely not scandinavian yid

as an old ricecel I've seen noodlewhores in their mid 30s to early 40s looking somewhat decent. also if the noodlewhore isn't a self hating degenerate white foid emulating slob with an overly exaggerated valley accent, they are the best race of foid all around. smartest race of foid, youthful appearance, nice, most feminine

white foids on the other hand alredy start to look like shit in their early 30s and thats when they start to become angry karens. thats when they start to really express their racism that they kept inside when they were young, pretty, and getting massive amounts of attention/validation from simps.

also its well known at least here in CA that white foids are hostile arrogant slobs compared to noodlewhores. a lot of white foids are just downright unpleasant to interact with. mean, racist, rude, arrogant, masculine, hostile, bitchy, and crude. we asian men strongly dislike them absolutely no doubt about it. thats why we rarely hit on them. the way that they carry themselves and their general vibe.

even if we come across a nice white girl, we know that she's far from the norm and we hold her race against her because of the many bad previous experiences. we are collective and individuals are representatives of the group. of an individual is acting like a slob that makes their group look bad and we asian men think that white foids are a bunch of hostile degenerate slobs not worthy of our consideration. they can think that were ugly, short, and feminine all they want but thats what we feel about them in the end. And east asia is ascending while theyre descending massively playing flutes out of their vaginas.
I kind of agree with this, but honestly, most noodlewhores aren't that attractive. They may be petite and all, but they still have a childish look (no curves,boobs and asses). Sometimes, I find noodlewhores annoying because of their attitude, based on my experience in Singapore. However, I would choose a noodlewhore over a white girl any day.

She is literally wearing a bra in public :feelsseriously: And with her nipple showing.Fuck what society has come to.