Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

asian gf or mena gf?

Asian gf or mena gf?

• Total voters
i also specified average mena colouring and hes posting women with coloured eyes.
If you count the diaspora Lebanese around 40% of Lebanese have colored eyes. And I didn't cherry pick. Almost all Lebanese actress have coloured eyes.

i also specified average mena colouring and hes posting women with coloured eyes
Outside of Kpooop stars not a single Asian women looks remotely like them. Meanwhile, random women on the street in Lebanon have coloured eyes.

I feel like you're cherry picking a little.
Nah
I've seen plenty of ugly faced menas where i live
Ok?
. North east asian foids can often have cute and youtful faces
Mostly fakeup and surgery, I already showed you a pure chink with her DIGUSTING deformed eyes VS a hapa who looks how asians WISH they looked.

while white foids and menas age pretty bad in the face in comparison.
And black women also age better than white and mena women, so what?
I'm still holding on to my opinion that noodlewhores often have no sex appeal in their bodies though.
They dont. They have no tits or ass.

i also specified average mena colouring and hes posting women with coloured eyes.
I might be cherrypicking a little too but this is how an average MENA foid immigrant looks like in my country. Most are 4 or 5/10. I've yet to see a Stacy MENA foid in real life. Some of them have good looking bodies though even if they are 4/10.

C55df8ed2a4bea5b91961a9eb9d9de

MENA of course, Asian foids look like insects

menas are beautiful while asians can only be cute so i pick mena

menas are beautiful while asians can only be cute so i pick mena
this poll is essentially preference for neoteny or maturity

asian women can have both whilst its hard for mena to have both

preference for neoteny is high T since you want your partner to be as submissive as possible. I'd still choose a white woman over an asian though because they can be neotenous (esp in the eyes), mature and aesthetic. Attractive white women make me crazy irl esp if theyre med or some sort of neotenous nw european like madelyn cline

preference for neoteny is high T since you want your partner to be as submissive as possible. I'd still choose a white woman over an asian though because they can be neotenous (esp in the eyes), mature and aesthetic. Attractive white women make me crazy irl esp if theyre med or some sort of neotenous nw european like madelyn cline
Asian wanting the whitest white woman. Paint me surprised.

i expected this
Just accept Arabs women are better looking already. White men only have a fetish for Asians, because, they're so easy to get if you're a white Normie. Latinas and Arabs are hard, and Arabs are especially, hard because, our women don't whore around and we control them. That's why a lot of white men cope, and say Asians are good looking.

If they could get other races they would. Even with how much halo noodlewhores have Arabs still beat them though, It's just by few votes, even with all that halo, you still lost lmfao.

Just accept Arabs women are better looking already. White men only have a fetish for Asians, because, they're so easy to get if you're a white Normie. Latinas and Arabs are hard, and Arabs are especially, hard because, our women don't whore around and we control them. That's why a lot of white men cope, and say Asians are good looking.

If they could get other races they would. Even with how much halo noodlewhores have Arabs still beat them though, It's just by few votes, even with all that halo, you still lost lmfao.
didnt read

Blah blah. You expected this poll to be heavily in your favour. Seethe and cope
i thought it would be close but yea i thought asians would slightly win. it's 17-19 anyways because of AsakuraHao not voting

this guy just comes up with new bullshit every time he talks

Asian, I have yellow fever.

it's not like im voting for myself retard
I don't usually, vote in my polls. It's not accurate if you vote. So it's 15-19. And that's shameful considering how Asian women have media halo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back