Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White woman says she won't fuck white men and see what happens

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Normies instinctively know the racial SMV hierarchy

whites
Blacks
Asians
Curries

This nigger washed white foid looks so ugly

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Always with the fatties.

The white, black, and chinese delegation passed on that ugly bitch :feelskek:

Very based of them

Based

How is it not considered racist when females openly discriminate against other races like this?

Women destroyed civilization. Everything that's happening today with that riots and everything is on their hands. They've allowed the minority slave class to gain influence and degrade white institutions which have historically been successful.

Imagine Indians passing it on the abos.

Wtf was that disgusting horseshit video I want my 20 seconds back :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Just be curry strikes again.

W*men are so delusional and pampered by media/simps this uggo really thinks boys drool over her :feelskek:

All done for there Tiktok posts disgusting.

Wtf was that disgusting horseshit video I want my 20 seconds back :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
i watched it twice :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

BBF89836 AFAC 4336 AE09 9BA775C695BF

EB051B16 5F13 458C BB5F 1B6AA04E6B13

7BE8FEF7 A609 4125 8EC1 8203FAF8E869

Woman literally ruin society kek, any advanced nation will be brought down by woman. Exhibit A USA right now

She sure is in a hurry to be a single mom

Stupid ass bitch,

Women destroyed civilization. Everything that's happening today with that riots and everything is on their hands. They've allowed the minority slave class to gain influence and degrade white institutions which have historically been successful.
Cope. It’s the cucked men who let women be like this. Cucks/simps are enemies of humanity.

I want to poop on her face

a lot of foids actually look like garbage come to think.
W*men are so delusional this uggo really thinks boys drool over her :feelskek:
This. There cant possibly be enough simps that are attractive that would talk to this disgusting wench. A bitch is only worth talking to if she has a nice round ass and titties with a skinny waist, or is a very easy fuck you could treat like shit and still bone. All else is not worth the squeeze, better to be a sexless blackpilled lord over these swine to simp for anything less then big ass and titties with thin waist.

Women are the reason for the decline of the west.
I also believe racial mixing wouldnt be much of an issue without white women not choosing white men.
White men only choose noodle whores if they cant get a non-landwhal white woman.

based and blackpilled

When a low-tier ugly foid thinks she's hot enough to throw her standards out there. Thing is, Chad would still be willing to fuck her.

And curries were the only one that didn't "pass" on this bitch. :feelskek:
Lmao. Yes and they know that curries are so low SMV that they can’t afford to be choosers