Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White woman says India should take in muslims from pakistan, bangladesh and afghanistan

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Lol at saying India should allow in muslims who voted for pakistan and split up the country.

Also the christian refugees from these countries shouldn't be allowed either because they also voted for pakistan and got many christian countries they can go to for seeking refugee status. Modi is a cuck for allowing christians in.

View: https://twitter.com/CharlotteFLit/status/1767457872936349843

Last edited:
"LGBT muslims" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do these "liberals" think we are fool? Their arguments are so dumb. Also I have noticed this Khalistan or anti-India shit always originates from Canada or UK? What up with that?

Do these "liberals" think we are fool? Their arguments are so dumb. Also I have noticed this Khalistan or anti-India shit always originates from Canada or UK? What up with that?

Probably funded by them

Modi is a cuck for allowing christians in.
There are only 300,000 Christians in Pakistan and all of them are rich. I doubt anyone with use CAA.

There are only 300,000 Christians in Pakistan and all of them are rich. I doubt anyone with use CAA.

Muslims are raping christian women and converting them so they will use CAA.

Muslims are raping christian women and converting them so they will use CAA.
Then it's helping them right? It's a good thing.

For God sake, Pakistan should join with india, they would greatly benefit economically.

easy answer
after op blue star lots of sikh terrorists ran to uk/canada/usa, got safe harbor by claiming refugee status

Pajeets vs pajeets

Then it's helping them right? It's a good thing.

Why should India help christians? They will come in and then turn against the government and convert hindus by hook or by crook.

The enite south asia is a toilet

easy answer
after op blue star lots of sikh terrorists ran to uk/canada/usa, got safe harbor by claiming refugee status
Ok then why are the media establishment supporting them? They literally bombed a plane.

Would you support another separation where the 15% Indian Muslims move to India's Punjab region and Punjabi Hindus move out. Less territory for India but a higher Hindu percentage.
Akhand bharat is inevitable

Attachments

• 1710420679678.png
    1710420679678.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 1
Why should India help christians? They will come in and then turn against the government and convert hindus by hook or by crook.
No not all Christians are like that. Kerala Christians are good people from what I heard. I heard they are moving to BJP. @Acorn confirm this

Would you support another hypothetical separation where the 15% Indian Muslims move to India's Punjab region and Punjabi Hindus move out. Less territory for India but a higher Hindu percentage. @anandkonda
Bro you Pakis are not even on the bargaining table. Look at your economy and border relationships. If India wages a war Pakistan will get fucking annihilated.

Remember Simpsons is always correct

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XObErc4cso4

Ok then why are the media establishment supporting them? They literally bombed a plane.
they (((kike))) dont want india to become juggernaut like china that can threaten the west
thats why they are trying hard to spread feminism among pajeetas

Akhand bharat is inevitable
Afghanistan, Tibet, Entire SEA and also Japan must be incluced in Akhand Bharat. They used to be "Hindu" countries in the past.

Afghanistan, Tibet, Entire SEA and also Japan must be incluced in Akhand Bharat. They used to be "Hindu" countries in the past.
They are too far and apart from culture, so only pakistan,India, srilanka, and myanmar.

No not all Christians are like that Kerala Christians are good people from what I heard. I heard they are moving to BJP. @Acorn confirm this
Christians in kerala are not fully on either side yet but yeah a good bunch of them are siding towards bjp

they (((kike))) dont want india to become juggernaut like china that can threaten the west
India becoming powerful when BJP is in power :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . One Delhi protest and BJP will bend over to you. We need to deal with them the same way China did in tiananmen square

No not all Christians are like that. Kerala Christians are good people from what I heard. I heard they are moving to BJP. @Acorn confirm this
its the islamists in kerala that is forcing their christians to move towards bjp

They are too far and apart from culture, so only pakistan,India, srilanka, and myanmar.
Before Cuckstrinity SEA used to be Buddhist or Hindu. Even some Shinto gods are of Hindu origin.

Christians in kerala are not fully on either side yet but yeah a good bunch of them are siding towards bjp
But they are also claiming Love Jihad is real and other stuff right?

Here's another thought which can solve the underlying issue: We should invest in providing/ educating on BIRTH CONTROL in all these African, Latin American, and Middle Eastern countries.

Within a generation: No starvation, no street-shitting, no wars over limited resources, no immigration crisis, etc. Conan O'Brien was half-right: Haiti IS a beautiful country (physically). The Dominican Republic is on the SAME ISLAND, with the same demographics and resources, but is far more stable. It's overpopulation and power-grabs over limited resources that cause all of our problems nowadays.

both countries have nukes,
We are sending rockets to moon and even your missile tests fails. Also, you need electricity to launch nukes :feelskek: :feelskek:

I agree with that, but if you mean all-out wars with the aim of territory changes then I disagree.
Like all the Army Leaders in your country are corrupt. We can easily buy them out. I mean Taliban occupied Afghanistan, no body would have believed that until it happened.

I agree with that, but if you mean all-out wars with the aim of territory changes then I disagree.
Israel also occupied Palestine like that. You won't believe it until it happens.

I think the war would just end up like the stalemate in Ukraine.
But Russia occupied some of the land. We will easily get back POK.

Palestine hardly had another conventional warfare strength. I think the war would just end up like the stalemate in Ukraine.

sandniggas need to fulfil their destiny to destroy kikerael (in battlefront 2)

sandniggas need to fulfil their destiny to destroy kikerael (in battlefront 2)
No both of them need to keep killing each other. Sand niggers also have to die for their invasions

Bro you Pakis are not even on the bargaining table. Look at your economy and border relationships. If India wages a war Pakistan will get fucking annihilated.

Remember Simpsons is always correct

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XObErc4cso4

It depends on china. If china arm pakistan with weapons and fighters then India could be in trouble. India only have war supplies for 30 days and then after that India is fucked. If china keep manufacturing weapons and keep supplying it to pakistan beyond 30 days then India might have a problem. Thats why India would need to win quick like in 1971.

It depends on china. If china arm pakistan with weapons and fighters then India could be in trouble. India only have war supplies for 30 days and then after that India is fucked. If china keep manufacturing weapons and keep supplying it to pakistan beyond 30 days then India might have a problem. Thats why India would need to win quick like in 1971.
You are overestimating Pakistan. Their Government and Army are very corrupt. They don't even have fighting spirit. We have Iran and Afghanistan support also. Pakistan will literally be crushed.

You are overestimating Pakistan. Their Government and Army are very corrupt. They don't even have fighting spirit. We have Iran and Afghanistan support also. Pakistan will literally be crushed.

Iran won't help. Afghanistan probably. China might even get involved so we may have to fight a 2 front war.

They are bombing then already right? Why won't they help?

Thats got nothing to do with us. They are doing it cause pakistan keeps sending terrorists to iran.

Thats got nothing to do with us. They are doing it cause pakistan keeps sending terrorists to iran.
The bombed just after Jai Shankar visited there. Does seems suspicious...

Afg under the Taliban is not gonna help India against a Muslim country anytime soon. ISI also has significant links to Afg. Nor will Iran, these countries care more about religion than geopolitics.
You didn't watch cricket this time. Afghanistan team and India team celebrated together when they won.

Afg under the Taliban is not gonna help India against a Muslim country anytime soon. ISI also has significant links to Afg. Nor will Iran, these countries care more about religion than geopolitics.
Bullshit. Religion is just used by elites to brainwash people and be in power. Leaders don't actually believe in it. Also Pakistan is not truly muslim especially compared to Iran and Afghanistan.