Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Woman Explains Why She Moved To THIS COUNTRY (PASSPORT HOES PILL)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Yakkkubian whores need to get out of Jamaica and Afrika

and bring back bleached nigger kids

I hate women so much it's genuinely unreal.

Jamaica don't seem that bad for me

Who allowed her to speak? Object needs to request permission

What does she mean by 'limited resource'?

white men are so soy its sickening. let latinx, nigs, sand nigs take over.

I hope she dies.
All mudsharks should die

Nigger probably gangraped her, and fucked her.
I know when toliets come to different countries, not their culture, social life. for fucking chads

Jamaica has a resort called "Hedonism" where clothing is optional and they have orgies

Normies think women travel to sightsee and for work :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Normies think women travel to sightsee and for work :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
and they travel way more than dudes
like they take a whole gap year in Africa with some charity
like lmao what do people think they do down there? dig wells? :lul: :lul: :lul:

They "build schools" that the natives have to knock down and rebuild because it didn't do it right. jfl

Women love traveling because no one will know what went down at home

I take everything on social media with a BIG pinch of salt.

Why will a young foid with infinite SMV leave the West where she has comfy jobs, simps, tutorial mode to go move to a 3rd world country and be unemployed and paying expensive tourist prices on rent, medical insurance etc just so she can sleep with young men?
Those same young men that are in her home country where she has infinite SMV .

Foreign maxxing is for Milfs and grannys, incels, older cels , low smv cels

Why will a young foid with infinite SMV leave the West where she has comfy jobs, simps, tutorial mode to go move to a 3rd world country and be unemployed and paying expensive tourist prices on rent, medical insurance etc just so she can sleep with young men?
LOL does female impetus and illogic really confuse you that much?

-They can go back to their Westernized betabucks country anytime they want
-Women enjoy a higher quality of life than men pretty much anywhere they go. Bitches don't care about comfy jobs, simps, or being employed.
-You're talking about a demographic that spends $300 dollars on dumb shit like Stanley cups. Women literally invent reasons to waste moeny. They get money for free so they don't value it. They don't care if it's expensive and they don't care about their health.
Not enough BBC in her home country. She clearly said it. She'd rather go straight to the source.
Passport hoes is real it's just that women don't get scrutinized for it and they hide their whore activities. They don't really have to anymore since society is cucked, hence videos like this.

Not enough BBC in her home country. She clearly said it. She'd rather go straight to the source.
I dont trust .

She sounds European, perhaps Italian or Polish/Czech.

You know that Italy/Spain/Portugal/France/UK are overrun by Subsaharan young men who are homeless. Why will she leave Europe where she can have a live in big dick to fly from Europe all the way to the Americas for the same dick?

Bra as i said I dont trust social media.

You know that Italy/Spain/Portugal/France/UK are overrun by Subsaharan young men who are homeless. Why will she leave Europe where she can have a live in big dick to fly from Europe all the way to the Americas for the same dick?
Same reason why any other people living in multiracial societies still travel to third world countries for sex.

In Europe, she competes with like 5-10+ other BBC-loving chicks for those guys, depending on how many ethnics live where she does.

In Jamaica, that dynamic is race/gender swapped, allowing her to Just Be Exoticmaxx and letting her choose from dozens of different foreigner-preffering guys.

I dont trust .

Bra as i said I dont trust social media.
Traveling covers multiple bases for hoes

-No one back home finds out what took place, her position back home is pretty much uncompromised. You can argue this bitch making a video cancels it out but society is cucked enough that simps and betas will still take her
-You can take vacation photos for Instagram
-Everyone knows why they're there from the tourists to the broke Tyrones who trade BBC for money, to the staff at resorts, etc
-Why wouldn't she just go straight to the source?
In Jamaica, that dynamic is race/gender swapped, allowing her to Just Be Exoticmaxx and letting her choose from dozens of different foreigner-preffering guys.
And this.

Traveling covers multiple bases for hoes

-No one back home finds out what took place, her position back home is pretty much uncompromised. You can argue this bitch making a video cancels it out but society is cucked enough that simps and betas will still take her
-You can take vacation photos for Instagram
-Everyone knows why they're there from the tourists to the broke Tyrones who trade BBC for money, to the staff at resorts, etc
-Why wouldn't she just go straight to the source?

And this.
ok i guess she has her reasons. Perhaps my male logic of saying why travel when Italy has new boat arrivals of blacks daily is not how women think at all. So perhaps it is true what you said, then so be it i agree with you

I take everything on social media with a BIG pinch of salt.

Foids do tend to travel to countries like NZ, Denmark, and etc in general. Maybe you don't know about OP's reputation on this forum.

Foids do tend to travel to countries like NZ, Denmark, and etc in general. Maybe you don't know about OP's reputation on this forum.
no i dont know about OP's reputation

They also abuse the sex study abroad semester too.

fuck foids and niggers

Fucking roastie

A special circle in hell is reserved for roastbeefs who burn coal

wait till you learn about the mile high club where they charter them around jamaica in an orgy plane. Like they fly around while fucking in the plane and then land. You can book that experience.

She looks like BBCslut, but this is the most obvious thing ever same with whitecels going to SEA to fuck trannies