Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White whore don't feel comfortable

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

:lul::lul::lul:

Bells are ringing while around white chads btw

I rofled hard llol
Just surrender around random white foids on the street theory
Flex on them with your subhumanity

And? Am i supposed to be mad? It's lifefuel when White Woman hates niggers. Racist women are rare Group of women i somehow respect.

And? Am i supposed to be mad? It's lifefuel when White Woman Gates niggers. Racist women are rare Group of women i somehow respect.
No one said you're supposed to be mad lmao

And all women are racist btw

but jbw is bs right? people are delusional if they don't think that being white boost your SMV by 2 points and im white myself

I rofled hard llol

Hypocritical...
And yet those females voted for leftist parties, so it is their fault. They should take responsibility for their own action, but they won't.

At least she is honest, they hate ethnics
Hypocritical...
And yet those females voted for leftist parties, so it is their fault. They should take responsibility for their own action, but they won't.
I want all of the """refugees""" out of here, they give ethnics who were here before like me an even worse reputation

She hates ethnics but also hates ugly white men.

for females fear is lust but alt cuckcels will never understand it

View attachment 99803

:lul::lul::lul:

I rofled hard llol
This same hole will go on marches for racial equality. Maybe that's why she is covering her face so as to not be exposed as the massive hypocrite that she is.

This why I get most anxiety around cum skin whores. I live around a lot of them too fuck. The fact she’s shamelessly admitting it frustrates me. Women are bigger racists than Neo nazis.

you need to move away bro
I’ve actually been tryna convince my parents
This same hole will go on marches for racial equality. Maybe that's why she is covering her face so as to not be exposed as the massive hypocrite that she is.
This is why I stopped supporting leftists. Women act like liberal angels irl but this the type of shit that goes on in the back of their head

Last edited:
I’ve actually been tryna convince my parents

This is why I stopped supporting leftists. Women act like liberal angels irl but this the type of shit that goes on in the back of their head
convince them and move out asap tbh

Around blacks, never relax.

What a racist fucking bitch.

I feel most comfortable and safe around blacks and browns. They actually don't give me shitty looks because I'm ugly and aren't awkward and disingenuous around me. Around white people, I'm always "that weird ugly creep"...

JFL i browsed her twitter. Shes literally a full on racist and being orbited by alt right cucks