Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story White TOILET at Walmart Ignored my Existence

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Went to Walmart and went to checkout. (I usually use self checkout but the lines were ABSOLUTELY PACKED today) and there was this white foid there and she said not a word to me and slammed most of my stuff on the circle counter thing. She told me my amount to pay and I paid then got my bags and left. She didn't even say "here's your change"

All because I have brown skin:lul:

the fucking audacity that women have thinking they have so much power over us because they gatekeep sex from us, and toilets wonder why we hate them.

Just wanted to share that with you all, not that I care i just found it bizzare.

Last edited:
Shitskins arent humans to them

It has happened to me many times. Well, the exception is middle-aged White foids.

Young White foids always display their vanity.

You should have called the manager and accused her of racism just to make a scene and cause her an inconvenience.

Yep, that's been happening to me for 25 years :feelskek:

Brutal.

Self checkout is the way to go.

she is the same person that says end racisim twitter btw

You should have called the manager and accused her of racism just to make a scene and cause her an inconvenience.
^

yeah last time a waitress was rude to me i had to do something to get my energy back

so found them on google and left a review saying 'the fat waitress with the fucked up eyebrows was extremely rude to me and my family'
she is the same person that says end racisim twitter btw
black lives matter = tyrone lives matter

Yea I’ve had foid cashiers be super talkative with the people ahead of me and super quiet when i get there

I'm already used to being ignored like this everytime I go to a supermaket or store. But I think it is better this way for me.

I'd like to be a bit :bluepill: on this and think sheprobably was just tired and didn't give a fuck, but then again if it had been a Chad the story would be different

You can't blame someone in retail coming off like that when the place is packed. That being said, she was probably extra disgusted by you for being an incel ethnic.

You can't blame someone in retail coming off like that when the place is packed. That being said, she was probably extra disgusted by you for being an incel ethnic.
The voices of reason

Tbh.

Go for the ethnic / woman of your own race if you want better service, simple as that. Tribalism is coming back with a vengeance