Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Teenage soycuck simp got stabbed to death at party while trying to defend a girl who got “inappropriately approached” by defendant.

“crowded dancefloor at party”

It’s a gathering points for whores and depraved untermenschen.

Hopefully this opens normies eyes to not protect some foid because "muh dont touch women:soy:muh women are innocent empathetic creatures:soy::feels: muh hold door for women:feels: muhpull out chair for woman:soy:"

White knight and cockblock are two words for the same thing. But don't stab people, that's antisocial

The murderer is a teen, how can they give a minor life sentence? He was only 17 years and 364 days and 23 hours old :feels:

"Knifeman" is the New gunman

He had,
blodostains!

Over for soycuck whiteknightCels

Anyone with that haircut deserves death (in Serious Sam)

Neither get to fuck her now.

The killer will get away w it prob

and she'll go and fuck other guys without ever remembering him

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I’d rathER have a “bad pERsonality” and remain alive instead of being a corpse with “good pERsonality”
I don't care when some race traitor foid has issues with her beloved mudslime sandnigger. Once I heard some foid that was in an argument with her sand lover. They shouted all over the place. I immediately changed my plans and went into another street and said to myself: Then I'll do my groceries later, who cares. I would never play the hero.
Only thing I would do is calling the police if there's a hurt foid laying on the ground because on the other hand, you could end up with a criminal case because of "Unterlassene Hilfeleistung" (a crime in the German justice system, idk the English term for it). You must help or call the ambulance if you find a hurt person.

Last edited:
The 17 Yo boy : dead

The "teenage" murderer (boy) : jailed for life

The slut that was "dancing to the song Toxic by Britney Spears" : currently jumping on Chad's cock, she already forgot it all

White Teenage soycuck simp​

That's manshaming.

He was only 17

Don't blame him

Blame the system who taught him to be a white knight

The killer was a greek chad. Has to serve 16 years to life now...will probably become manpussy to some drunk aboriginals running a train on his butthole daily. Rrip

self defense situation

wtf race is this? his name sounds slav

These Fucking Idiots , need to lern some Selfishness .

This Protected " :soy: Woman couldnt care less at this Point and already fucked some Other Guys .

I can imagine how this went down

"don't worry queen, I'LL protect you from this CREEP"
*dies*

These Fucking Idiots , need to lern some Selfishness .

This Protected " :soy: Woman couldnt care less at this Point and already fucked some Other Guys .
They will never learn

Funny things is, my dad is also such a white knight who would risk his life for a foid. Would be really funny if he did something similiar and then gets disabled or killed

They will never learn

Funny things is, my dad is also such a white knight who would risk his life for a foid. Would be really funny if he did something similiar and then gets disabled or killed
SOme Guys are Litteraly asking for it " :feelskek: