Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White tallfags get treated like GODS in Asia

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Fuck these spineless cocksucking gooks :feelsUgh:

And these ricecels enjoy getting cucked.

I don't think this is very racepill

That's the worst part. Asians are a natural slave race, inferior in body but most importantly inferior in mind.
Brucelee

should have Agent Orange'd the whole country

6'6 would be idolized even in white countries, that height for a male is probably 1/100 or 1/1000 even

6'6 would be idolized even in white countries, that height for a male is probably 1/100 or 1/1000 even
Yeah but they don't take photos of you and let you hold their babies jfl. Only Asians do that shit.

If you aren't at least 6'5" as a male, you lost in life.

Niggers had to be enslaved by force, Asians submit willingly to their white masters.
lie man, i'm not an azn coper but asians are the furthest race from that when the portuguese tried to enslave the japanese they preferred to kill themselves than work for the enemy

lie man, i'm not an azn coper but asians are the furthest race from that when the portuguese tried to enslave the japanese they preferred to kill themselves than work for the enemy
Yeah and today they kill themselves if they can't acquire white cock :feelskek:

Tallfags are treated like gods everywhere though. JFL.
Just the thing is, he's freaking tall to them. He looks like a fucking titan to them. And in his home country, he's considered just really tall.
Btw, that whole subreddit exists just to brag and mog short dudes. :incel:

That's the worst part. Asians are a natural slave race, inferior in body but most importantly inferior in mind.
I think that's another race, I'm not sure asians have ever been slaves

I think it's more about height in this case. Imagine him being 5'8", for instance. Nobody would've given a fuck about him then.
And even if he were a 6'6 Asian dude, then he would've still gotten attention from locals.
But ofc, the fact he's also white makes him look better, especially in an Asian country.

I think it's more about height in this case. Imagine him being 5'8", for instance. Nobody would've given a fuck about him then.
And even if he were a 6'6 Asian dude, then he would've still gotten attention from locals.
But ofc, the fact he's also white makes him look better, especially in an Asian country.
Brutal height pill

it is the same fucking post, every single one, why why why why why why why why

I'm also tired of seeing [insert reddit video/text larp] posts on here, fuck it, your thread barely got attention, it's over for this forum.