Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory White, tall, goodlooking; complete two parts of the triangle. It's that simple.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
You can pretty much guess a guy's dating life in North America almost exclusively based on whether or not he has these three traits.

White, tall, goodlooking:
Cream of the crop. You are both biologically desired and a social status symbol (every woman wants to have a tall, white guy they parade in their Instagram photos). You will never struggle with women unless you have a blatantly awful personality or a severe mental illness. Women will give you excuses that they wouldn't give for other guys ("He's into Star Wars but it's okay because he's hot"). Meeting women anywhere, from social events to online dating, is always a pleasant experience to you and relationships just happen if you let it.

Two out of the three: You will struggle, but can make up for it through other means or by tapping into the right market.

Non-white, tall, goodlooking: Some women will really like you because of how rare it is to see an ethnic guy who is tall and good-looking. You have it good here too, but depending on your race, there are several woman who will just never date you. You will do really well in social events if you seem white-washed, but might be at a disadvantage online depending on your ethnic group.

White, tall, ugly: Looksmaxx as best as you can and build a lot of muscle, there is guaranteed to be a woman who will date you just because you're a tall white guy.

White, short, goodlooking: You're going to need a god-tier body, a really good career and a dashing personality for a chance at dating. You might have better odds with Asian women who don't care and just want a white guy over anything else. Keep in mind, by short I mean under 5'8" and still over 5'5".

Online dating will not happen for you. Your best chance is to be social enough and get to know a woman that way. Basically, you need everyone in your social group to pair you guys together for the relationship to have a chance.

One out of the three: You will struggle to find a girl that wants you as a romantic partner. You're not just unattractive but a social liability that many women don't want to be around.

Just tall: You might get by with a height-obsessed woman, but if you're tall while being ugly and non-white you will struggle, even after gymcelling.

Just white: Being white does nothing on its own. A white, short, ugly guy is not desired by many. You will not do well in online dating, and likely placed in the friendzone. You might have some luck with Asian women still.

Just goodlooking: A short, goodlooking ethnic guy is worse off. Basically, imagine all the struggles a short white guy faces, but now you also have to convince them to date interrcially. When women date men outside their race, they typically only do it if the guy is objectively better than any of her white options. So white women are off the table for the most part. You might have a chance with women of other ethnic groups.

Missing all three: It's over.

ethnic alert

I'm 6'1'' and white. I'm taller than everyone else that says they're 6'1'' because everyone else lies to themselves about their height by an inch or two, so in your terms in 6'2'' or 6'3''.

Women fucking hate me

I'm 6'1'' and white. I'm taller than everyone else that says they're 6'1'' because everyone else lies to themselves about their height by an inch or two, so in your terms in 6'2'' or 6'3''.

Women fucking hate me
Over for deformedcels

Over for deformedcels
I have weak jaw, very short lower third, long face, tall philtrum, slight negative canthal tilt, Norwood 2, thin shoulders, thin bones overall (wrists etc), and am 60 pounds overweight - not that things were better when I was 50 pounds lighter because my face still looked fat because I had not structure to hit.

I have one out of the three, but my looks are shit and I'm 5'5 so its over for sure

Yes, being white is a very great privilege especially in ethnic countries.

currycuck coper uber driving shit stick burning coper
You have everything, looks, a rich country and average foids while we rot in our shitholes while being truecels whilst getting rejected by even our swamp ogres.
I sincerely despise defeatist mayo cels.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fucking over for deathnics

You have everything, looks, a rich country and average foids while we rot in our shitholes while being truecels whilst getting rejected by even our swamp ogres.
I sincerely despise defeatist mayo cels.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
im no defeatist faggot. im in the process of leaving this country. its impossible to get pussy in this country. why in the fuck do you stupid fucking brainlet shitskins make it your life mission to come here, when even native whites cant get pussy here? you fucking stupid low iq shitskins are beyond retarded

ethnic alert
Doesn't mean I'm not saying the truth. And being white is not the only thing that matters.

Women fucking hate me
Legit ogremax. You can actually benefit from looksmaxxing. It will take effort to get a girlfriend but it's not impossible.
Yes, being white is a very great privilege especially in ethnic countries.
In North America even more so. I don't care how much rhetoric you hear about privileged white guys on Reddit, at the end of the day most women want to date them. I have never met a women who complained about white men whose dating pool is more stringent than 1933 Nazi Germany racial purity standards.

In all seriousness, it's because whiteness is seen as a pure neutral without any negative stereotype. Women in North America look at a brown or non-white guy and automatically assume they're a misogynist, even if they were born and raised here. It's happened way too many times to me.
im no defeatist faggot. im in the process of leaving this country. its impossible to get pussy in this country. why in the fuck do you stupid fucking brainlet shitskins make it your life mission to come here, when even native whites cant get pussy here? you fucking stupid low iq shitskins are beyond retarded
Anon, none of us decided anything. Your average ethnic was either born here or brought here when they were very young. They are American in everything but physical appearance, and wouldn't fit back home even if they wanted to.

That's the other thing, I have spent my whole life here in Canada, yet I'm always treated as if I just came fresh off the boat, even if my English is native-tier.

Anon, none of us decided anything. Your average ethnic was either born here or brought here when they were very young. They are American in everything but physical appearance, and wouldn't fit back home even if they wanted to.

That's the other thing, I have spent my whole life here in Canada, yet I'm always treated as if I just came fresh off the boat, even if my English is native-tier.
theres ethnics on this forum that want to come to america, even though this forum is filled with shit tons of white americans, many over 6 feet tall, who cannot get pussy here. they also hold the believe that all whites can get pussy easily. so if we can get pussy so easily, but even for us it is impossible, why do they still want to come here? its fucking insane dude.

also youre coping about "wouldnt fit back home even if they wanted to". you could easily flash your native english and 1st world flex just like we huites can. sure initially perhaps it would be harder for you then one of us, but surely a hell of a lot better odds then in a western country

I'm a Asian man of color in america and I am short and ugly. I am getting old as well and I'm not rich.

I'm not even remotely considered by foids at all of any race, age, height, looks. Anything. Just zip nada zero.

Last edited:
I'm a Asian man of color in america and I am short and ugly. I am getting old as well and I'm not rich.

I'm not even remotely considered by foids at all of any race, age, height, looks. Anything. Just zip nada zero.
Same. Im an American of southern Euro descent. I am White but look ethnic kind of. I get no interest from woman ( not even ethnic ones). Ever.

Tall and good looking is enough by its definition

I have weak jaw, very short lower third, long face, tall philtrum, slight negative canthal tilt, Norwood 2, thin shoulders, thin bones overall (wrists etc), and am 60 pounds overweight - not that things were better when I was 50 pounds lighter because my face still looked fat because I had not structure to hit.

tbh you sound perfect for self-hating noodles.

Women fucking hate me

Posture also plays a good part, I have a very sloped posture which makes me appear two inches shorter than I am, when I stand upright I am my measured height. (I call this "the Posturepill"), my Dominican cousin is 6'1 and he thought that he was significantly taller than me and then I stood upright and we were photographed together showing that I stood actually an inch taller than him.

You look shorter if you have a shit posture (like me), I assume that you probably have a good posture which is why you are "taller" than other people who are the same height. I actually thought that I was much shorter than I actually am until I stood barefoot and let my head touch a door opening that is exactly 188½ cm long, in other words I actually am my measured height but when I walk normally underneath it I never hit my head because I always make myself appear much shorter because of my shit posture.

White, short, goodlooking: You're going to need a god-tier body, a really good career and a dashing personality for a chance at dating. You might have better odds with Asian women who don't care and just want a white guy over anything else. Keep in mind, by short I mean under 5'8" and still over 5'5".
What about, for example, "white, average height, average face" then? I'm just curious. As for me, I'm not average, but ugly, if anything.

Then don't come to our shitholes and rot in your apartment, mayo faggot.

Most deathnic incels are born in the west, cause the ones that move are already married usually.

They’re future ropers
yeah i tried explaining that to one of them because alot of retards outside of the US seem to have this rosycolored view of here as if its some glorious land to make it rich. when in reality its swaths of people living on the poverity line and shoping at wallmart while you have the elite that flaunts disgusting wealth. they see rich fucks like kike gates and think they can be him by coming to america? jfl man. all that awaits you here is working 60 hours a week just to afford a shitty one bedroom apartment and a run down car thats always in the shop

yeah i tried explaining that to one of them because alot of retards outside of the US seem to have this rosycolored view of here as if its some glorious land to make it rich. when in reality its swaths of people living on the poverity line and shoping at wallmart while you have the elite that flaunts disgusting wealth. they see rich fucks like kike gates and think they can be him by coming to america? jfl man. all that awaits you here is working 60 hours a week just to afford a shitty one bedroom apartment and a run down car thats always in the shop
Pretty much just American propaganda to recruit smart people from shit holes to work for almost nothing here.

Pretty much just American propaganda to recruit smart people from shit holes to work for almost nothing here.
the amerimutt dream. work 80 hours a week to be able to pay off a morgage on your 3 bedroom house in 25 years time.

I’m white short and ugly and the cherry on top is I have autism too :reeeeee:

It’s over

the real dark triad:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: