Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHITE SUPREMISTS...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
I would appreciate it..if you sorry ass white supremist don't tag me into ur shit or even comment on my posts.

If ur WHITE CAVE BITCH is fucking a nigger...that's too fuckin bad...cause that same nigger fucking bitches I want but can't have neither..

Matter of fact...bunch of white dudes fucking all types of bitches out here that we can't fuck..yall call em CHADS...lmaoo

Do yall go to ur neo nazi and clan rallies and get on ur grand wizards and skin headed peckerwood devils having girlfriends and wives..fucking raw fucking em to heavy metal with their swatizika tattoos on their chest?? Knowing she wouldn't give you the time of the day yet YOU ARE WHITE NAZI TOO?? Lmmaoo

This is an incel forum...all types of foids are fucking all types of dudes within all races...or their own..whatever..their preference..but guess what?? THEY AINT FUCKING YOU...
Dumb ass..lmmaoo check ur shit at the door before ringing my bell...u sorry fucks..and yea..Hitler was a fucking coked up doped up small penis idiot who was dying of Parkinson disease...if you look at his last days..he was worst than Joe biden...

So your calling us white caveman bitches, NiggER shows his true gorilla powers.

So your calling us white caveman bitches, NiggER shows his true gorilla powers.
don't even bother responding to this retardcel just copy and paste

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN​

★★
JoinedNov 20, 2023Posts1,670

Im Dutch and my grandfather served in the Waffen SS, I am proud of my heritage, just like you shitskin NiGGERs are proud of where you come from

Last edited:
Great thread brocel

This is an incel forum...all types of foids are fucking all types of dudes within all races...or their own..whatever..their preference..but guess what?? THEY AINT FUCKING YOU...
Dumb ass..lmmaoo check ur shit at the door before ringing my bell...
They are insufferable copers who rot in their Komfy Kike Kaverns

A big reason there are millions of incels is due to desegregation .back in the day of righteous law a 3/10 fat virgin bitch would happily marry a 5/10 white guy and be loyal . Nowadays she can get plowed by desperate 8/10 6'4 negars who will bang anything with a pulse so she doesnt marry her looks match . A muscled tall black dude will even bang a ssbbw granny just not to have to pay rent and drive her car , so desegregation also caused millions of divorces cause obese white grannys can get a 20 year old kneegrow boyfriend

A big reason there are millions of incels is due to desegregation .back in the day of righteous law a 3/10 fat virgin bitch would happily marry a 5/10 white guy and be loyal . Nowadays she can get plowed by desperate 8/10 6'4 negars who will bang anything with a pulse so she doesnt marry her looks match . A muscled tall black dude will even bang a ssbbw granny just not to have to pay rent and drive her car , so desegregation also caused millions of divorces cause obese white grannys can get a 20 year old kneegrow boyfriend
Brace yourself cause the ´male loneliness epidemic´ will get worse. stack cash , become financially stable and watch this shitshow unfold from miles away

malding nigger detected

It's really funny how anyone can be xyz race supremacists when thier own race hates them

It's really funny how anyone can be xyz race supremacists when thier own race hates them
Esp...WOMEN ...from their own race...like ...what the hell you here for incel?? Promoting that crap (white supremacy/racism)