Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment white stromfrontcel is mad that noodles are stealing white chadu

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
A while back, I was part of a co-ed recreational volleyball team that was all white. Most of the guys were taken, except for this one cute guy that I liked. One of the girls on my team invited an Asian girl onto the team. Immediately, that Asian and the cute guy start hitting it off, and by the end of the season, they were dating.
mad.gif

Anyone else have a story like this? Why do we let Asian women into our social circles when their sole purpose is to steal our men? I'm not sure whether I should be mad at the guy who went after the woman, the Asian, or the girl that brought her onto the team!

I see them everywhere now - they're always on the news as part of an Asian - white pairing. I see them in commercials with a white man, as part of a couple, and even in movies. Seriously, why are we letting them into our media, as if they were white? Just today, I saw an Asian woman with her halfbreed child walking across the street, I wanted to run them over
mad.gif

One of them who thinks I'm her friend even told me that she prefers white men, then I asked her why, and she said she finds white men more attractive. They know that whites are genetically superior, they know that we're the more attractive race, they know that they are inferior, so they purposely target white men, so their children don't have to look like them! But the most ridiculous thing is, I have one friend who is tall, successful and cute and he says he only dates Asians! I ask him why, and says he doesn't even know why, just his preference, "like hair colour"! I'm thinking it's because Asian women are easier than white women, who have some self respect and racial pride. (for good reason I might add)

I live in British Columbia, Canada, and it seems as half the white guys are taken by Asian women. There's no black people here, so it's definitely not the case of white women selling out. I'm not sure what we can do about this unfortunately
bang-head.gif
frown.gif

thats a white women retard

JFL white guys predominately go for white foids this subhuman is coping hard she's probably a fat fuck or ugly. :feelskek: And for all the white copers this is what all white foids secretly feel about ethnic men they don't go for us and don't like us.

Last edited:
Brutal blackpill page 18:

Agree 100%. My friend who is extremely pretty with long blonde hair and blue eyes has an Asian male friend who she knows has a huge crush on her. She completely uses him for free drinks and to pay for everything for herself and all her friends. She tells me he has begged to kiss her but she just laughs him off and tells him to get lost and actually called him a chink to his face. Yet he still calls her to hang out as friends. She has told me she would never date o/s of her race especially with some gook. Asian males are just like the females, they will do anything to try to get with whites. She could degrade him and spit on him and like a loser, he'd still want to be with her.

Betabuxx situation:

Yep, my niece who's a raging feminist, married a Chinese American, every time I see them together, she's ordering him around like a slave. I think she chose him, just to show she's not racist and because she can act like how Asian women are. Bossy and overbearing. :feelsree:

Last edited:
JFL white guys predominately go for white foids this subhuman is coping hard she's probably a fat fuck or ugly. :feelskek: And for all the white copers this is what all white foids secretly feel about ethnic men they don't go for us and don't like us.
brutal:cryfeels:

"femcel" 1st world problems 101

"femcel" 1st world problems 101
or god forbid she can just lower her standards and date a white incel or gulp date a chinese guy. (china has surplus men their are PLENTY of chinese men for femcels to choose from in canada. sure it won't be a le'white chad but you could EASILY get a chang).

-oh what am i thinking 'le chad only

The real issue here why are grown-ass adults (both the guys/girls in this scenario) playing recess games for children? Frankly foids who have to resort to recess games to meet men have many red flags. many well adjusted average white women can easily find a chadlite via school/work/mutual friends.

-if you have to resort to childish recess games to have a social life something is wrong with you.

Last edited:
or god forbid she can just lower her standards and date a white incel or gulp date a chinese guy. (china has surplus men their are PLENTY of chinese men for femcels to choose from in canada. sure it won't be a le'white chad but you could EASILY get a chang).

-oh what am i thinking 'le chad only
Funny thing is that we sui because we never got a single piece of female affection, not a choice :society: They sui because they can't get Chad's seed, a choice :feelsclown:

Funny thing is that we sui because we never got a single piece of female affection, not a choice :society: They sui because they can't get Chad's seed, a choice :feelsclown:
no women tend to not commit sui they just bitch end of story

noodlewhores are perceived as less whorish and more feminine, maybe it's white women's fault for being whores.

noodlewhores are perceived as less whorish and more feminine, maybe it's white women's fault for being whores.
nah it's noodlewhores fault

White foids in the white nationalist community tend to be old fat fucks from what I have seen. At least in the various forums and videos of the white nationalist conferences on youtube back in the day before they were all taken down.

No white becky or stacy even remotely contemplates lurking white nationalist forums. They are too busy on social media, doing makeup, focusing on design, decor, and leisurely activities, arts and craft.

If a white becky or stacy feels the need to vent, they will look up a WMAF related video on youtube and make an indirect burning comment about WMAF couples poking fun at the ugly noodlewhore or low value white male. Or talk amongst their friends in dog walks or get togethers at their homes poking fun at noodlewhores or legit cackle loudly at the low value looking white males they have seen with noodlewhores.

Although to be fair, I dont think every single one of them is an ugly fat old fuck. Some are probably beckys that are legit fed up with (as is everyone else) noodlewhores,

Last edited:
This is just some stupid fat ugly white bitch complaining that she can’t get chad. Most of the men on stormfront are hideous, and ALL of the women on stormfront are hideous. attractive women aren’t the types of women who lurk on nazi forums. They don’t benefit from that at all so of course they wouldn’t.