Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Stacy got roasted by Tyrone

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
41796175 151908345745050 857642288258482176 n

"Oh ıncels are very violent towards women ! why ı would want to be with a incel ? ı love BBC ! "

Toll paid.

Should've found a nice incel man to marry instead.

Now someone need to beat her up some more to make her 1/10 incel tier lookmatch:feelskek:

This made my day good.

I swear, white foids are some of the most braindead animals on the planet. Worse than Lemmings.

He only told her he has a good personnality right to her face. The problem is he was a bit too assertive.

She'll be back in his arms in a few months. Willingly.

So she deserved it for dating a black man?

You sound like a normie
He’s black himself , which is ironic .

I swear, white foids are some of the most braindead animals on the planet. Worse than Lemmings.
You say that but people here beg to fuck one blond Stacie everyday :feelsohh::lul:

Black men are heroes

why would he beat her if he was a "nice guy" then?

shut up you fucking julycel the adults are talking here
I dont know but im just saying he looks like he has a good personality

You say that but people here beg to fuck one blond Stacie everyday :feelsohh::lul:
Man.. if I could get the whole population of India into the UK and watch the Curries rape all the white bitches, knowing that I made it happen? That would literally Hornify me to ungodly proportions. Nothing spurs my loins like that magnitude of power.

Race means nothing to me, I'd say that if you can get one to fuck you. Well fucking done brother, I honestly couldn't care less if a white woman went with a brown, black, yellow, Italian, German.. what the fuck ever. It's the fact that women can just be like "*SCHWOOP* Sorry my pussy is dry, better luck with another" for just a few millimetres of bone or an ugly face. Infuriating and annoying to unfathomable depths.

Can we pls stop calling average to beliw average white women stacy. That shit inflates their status.

Man.. if I could get the whole population of India into the UK and watch the Curries rape all the white bitches, knowing that I made it happen? That would literally Hornify me to ungodly proportions. Nothing spurs my loins like that magnitude of power.

Race means nothing to me, I'd say that if you can get one to fuck you. Well fucking done brother, I honestly couldn't care less if a white woman went with a brown, black, yellow, Italian, German.. what the fuck ever. It's the fact that women can just be like "*SCHWOOP* Sorry my pussy is dry, better luck with another" for just a few millimetres of bone or an ugly face. Infuriating and annoying to unfathomable depths.

That’s real man, femoids will fuck whoever is attractive regardless of race.
258181F3 F56C 40DD 8093 E473EF670B83

I don't know who I despise more at this point: white women or black men. It's close

Tyrone got hands like Tyson... Damn he messed homegirl up :feelswow:

Can we pls stop calling average to beliw average white women stacy. That shit inflates their status.

lol yeah, she's a drug addict Becky. Still lifefuel though.

that mayo bitch aint a stacy.... ethnics here need to quit inflating whites women.

Negroids.... she knew what she was doing when she went mudshark. Niggers are the lowest form of human beings. I do not feel sorry for blackcel here.

Wondering what's being thought at the moment by some good personality incel guy she rejected

Black foids do the same thing, they date violent thugs and then act surprised when they're in a physically abusive relationship.
AWALT, stupidity isn't limited to one race of femoids.

this is what "push & pull game" looks like nowadays

He did a good job of her, serves her right

Let me tell you a story.......

"Katie’s face had been destroyed as far as the fat layer - the only thing beyond it was bone.
She had lost the sight in her left eye and, because of the damage to her oesophagus, was unable to eat.

‘I couldn’t see a way back for her,’ says Diane. ‘I couldn’t imagine what sort of future she’d have. Everything she’d hoped for and dreamed of depended on her face and it was gone. The thing that upset me most was when she wrote, "Kill me." ’

So serious were the injuries that Katie’s surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Mohammad Ali Jawad, resorted to pioneering techniques. In a single operation, the first of its kind ever to be performed, he removed Katie’s entire face, used a skin substitute, Matriderm (which provides a ‘scaffolding’ for grafts), to rebuild its foundations, then grafted skin from her lower back and buttocks on to her face."

>black man burns white woman's face with acid
>muhammad removes her ruined facial skin to replace it with her ass skin
>she uses her ass-reconstructed second face, to please a second black man

https://www.google.ro/search?biw=16...0.0....0...1c..64.img..0.0.0....0.44k4d0394kg after the reconstruction

Hope that caused permanent asymmetry on her face

She'll be back in his arms in a few months. Willingly.

"Feminists have no idea that some women like to flirt with danger because there is a sizzle in it. You know what gets me sick and tired? The battered-woman motif. It’s so misrepresented, the way we have to constantly look at it in terms of male oppression and tyranny, and female victimization. When, in fact, everyone knows throughout the history of the world that many of these working-class relationships where women get beat up have hot sex. They ask why won’t she leave him? Maybe she won’t leave him because the sex is very hot. I say we should start looking at the battered-wife motif in terms of sex."

- Camille Paglia

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia