Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based White Stacy beta buxes Chinese man

21? She looks 35. He's gonna get anal prolapse from divorce rape.:feelshaha:

I hope she will join r/blackneworder and cuck him with Big Black Bull Man with BBC :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Fucking hell this reads like something from The Onion! Hope for his sake that the ricecel has a prenup

I wouldn’t expect any less from the guy who made Seeking. He probably made it just to get to this point in life

Idiot cuck ricecel about to lose all his money :lul:
(((Divorce law firms)))) about to make a lot of money :feelsLSD:

At least you're self-aware and honest.

Why not be honest about the situation and tell it as it is, I’m not involved in this
But since you are of their kind, you must know of their doings.

Shit looking bitch, rather be incel than to be with an ugly cunt

But since you are of their kind, you must know of their doings.
That’s the plan. Spread feminism and cuckoldry to goys, foids divorce rape betacuck, Jewish run divorce law firms profit. Shouldnt this be obvious to any blackpiller

She honestly doesn't look bad for her age.
I believe she's 21. I used to work at a university and saw many 18-22 year olds, and that look was not uncommon. White foids, especially those of northern and central european descent, age quickly. And then factor in the fucked up sleep patterns from partying and drugs since high school, which adds to the premature aging

That’s the plan. Spread feminism and cuckoldry to goys, foids divorce rape betacuck, Jewish run divorce law firms profit. Shouldnt this be obvious to any blackpiller
And Chinese sell waifu bots to incels who can't get married in the first place. Maybe we are yellow jews after all

Fucking tallfags

no, don't say that
Sorry about that. Meant to poke fun at stormcels but it actually turned out to be not funny at all and I ended up making a fool of myself:feelsrope:

Sorry about that. Meant to poke fun at stormcels but it actually turned out to be not funny at all and I ended up making a fool of myself:feelsrope:
lol, why are you apologizing?

SHHH, Mordecai. Don't tell the gentiles our little secret. You're messing up our shylock business.:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

lol of course an ethnic subhuman rice male would found a startup dating platform dedicated for gold digging whores looking for sugar daddies.

she looks old

and whatefuck is this instagram page, another ricecel group ?

I wouldn’t expect any less from the guy who made Seeking. He probably made it just to get to this point in life
Good assumption. He’s crazy

The OP title doesn't make sense.

The ricecel is the one doing the betabuxxing, not the white foid.

Divorce after one month. Calling it now