Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White slut tells her father shes pregnant with a jobless nigger

Absolutely brutal for the father he should kill them both to save any sense of self respect

Absolutely brutal for the father he should kill them both to save any sense of self respect
Honor killings should be legalized

The point of working is so you can fund roasties babies. I guarantee you that if it wasn't black she would abort it.

i feel bad for the father tbh, image raising a daughter for around 2 decades only for her to get cummed in by some nigger and have her throw away your white genes down the toilet.

Why do foids love jobless niggers? Are they so addicted to BBC or is there more? Perhaps a fetish?

the uk cucks will arrest him for because he refused to help his whore daughter JFL at this cuck state :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Funny how she refuses to abort the little abomination.

Brutal, having a daughter would be the worst

the uk cucks will arrest him for because he refused to help his whore daughter JFL at this cuck state :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
He is getting referred to Prevent as we speak for not being 100% supportive of his daughter and her deadbeat boyfriend. That is far-right and incel extremism. He can expect a visit from MI5. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

JBB is law once again.

The wage caste exists to facilitate chad and stacies offspring, well all offspring really thanks to lé perpetual growth economy, as much as we see feminism "empowering single women" the economical powers are working double time to ensure future generations will breed, I predict the open acknowledgement and complete normalization of soft and hard harems mandated and approooved by the church and state in the coming years, you can't breed? Chad will, on your tax dime.

i feel bad for the father tbh, image raising a daughter for around 2 decades only for her to get cummed in by some nigger and have her throw away your white genes down the toilet.
Based dad, shame on the fucking slut mudshark for going after fucking apes

Based dad, shame on the fucking slut mudshark for going after fucking apes
why the hell would he be ok with her seeing a low iq, jobless nigger rather than a nice, educated, employed white boy?
this is why fathers chose their daughters potential mates in the past.

ah yea saw that one recently , could be a skit but maybe its not :feelsclown:

ah yea saw that one recently , could be a skit but maybe its not :feelsclown:
Most foids nowadays have been blacked atleast once anyways. So even if it was a skit, shit like this happens :feelsrope: :feelsclown:

Lol its fine. She'll match up with some dumb betabuxxer, at some point.

Funny how she refuses to abort the little abomination.
Cuz they’re both fucking retarded, should be the first thing they do when you have a little shit like that in the belly

Absolutely
Imagine being known as the father of the girl that is a whore who fucks niggers. The only way to restore the family honor is to kill your daughter. Unfortunately thats mainly an Islamic concept not very known/popular outside muslim countries

Imagine being known as the father of the girl that is a whore who fucks niggers. The only way to restore the family honor is to kill your daughter. Unfortunately thats mainly an Islamic concept not very known/popular outside muslim countries
Yeah it`s beyond brutal i feel bad for the father his daughter is a dirty whore breeding with a dirty nigger and the dad will be humiliated at minimum if i was him i`d disown her to avoid prison but honour killings in these scenarios should be perfectly legal

The father is 50% to blame himself because he did not raise her normal. Instead of beating her for her misdeeds, he presented her with dresses and dolls, fulfilled all her whims and said that his daughter was a princess. Therefore, his genes were destroyed by some homeless nigga.

Physical punishment should be legal against children, especially girls.

The father is 50% to blame himself because he did not raise her normal. Instead of beating her for her misdeeds, he presented her with dresses and dolls, fulfilled all her whims and said that his daughter was a princess. Therefore, his genes were destroyed by some homeless nigga.
Her dad is probably some Oofy Doofy betabux cuck who has no power or authority

Her dad is probably some Oofy Doofy betabux cuck who has no power or authority
If the father was Chad, he would have beaten up his stupid pregnant whore daughter, cut her out of his will and kicked her ass out of the house and blocked her everywhere on social networks and on the phone.

If the father was Chad, he would have beaten up his stupid pregnant whore daughter, cut her out of his will and kicked her ass out of the house and blocked her everywhere on social networks and on the phone.
Based

NIGGER'D :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

friday-dance-black-guy-beside-car-0fc1y4enb4xi1eur.gif

Could the father have prevented this??

What's your best way of dealing with a daughter to teach her not to fuck apes? I feel like if you do, you'll turn her in to some weirdo BLM liberal who hates her dad and intentionlly goes out to find blacks. If you don't, the interracial propaganda will push her in that direction. How do you win? Is it just over if you have daughters in general?

Fuck me man... black grandchild.... I would probably just disown her.

It makes me sick to my stomach when I see grandparents out with their black grandchildren.. How do they even cope??

Fuck this timeline and fuck forced diversity.

Gonna think of this video next time I'm shopping and I see a lone white woman with 3 mongrel kids tearing shit up

Should've beaten her. Imagine putting all that effort into raising someone just for them to turn out like that

Honor killings should be legalized
one of the few based things about sand niggers and pajeets

although modern hindus are cucked and dont do sati anymore.

Just be nigger theory strikes again. If dogpill is real then niggerpill is real <--- only high IQcels know this

He can't even call him a nigger or else he'll be arrested. He can't even imply he's disappointed because it's black.

She's not entitled to his support sweatie

Just saw a white woman with two black kids

In normal times (meaning about 200 years ago) this nigger would be castrated or even killed and this whore disinherited by her family, which would be a really harsh punishment back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back