Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White slut at George Floyd protest instinctively pulls out her cell phone at the first sign of trouble

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Ezgif 5 75eb26f148ce

Sorry about the glare tbhngl

Last edited:
I have been looting so many houses since everyone has been out protesting. Its good to restock my supplies.

Usually I'd have to sneak into a super market for obvious reasons.

Gg

I have been looting so many houses since everyone has been out protesting. Its good to restock my supplies.

View attachment 271808
I am glad you are a taking your part on chipping away at the psyche of the normies, who are at this point, barely hanging on to a thread of reality. Incels should operate on a level of psychological warfare so that all people are as crazy as us. Creating a new normal is the only way to destroy the oppressive normie paradigm.

I am glad you are a taking your part on chipping away at the psyche of the normies, who are at this point, barely hanging on to a thread of reality. Incels should operate on a level of psychological warfare so that all people are as crazy as us. Creating a new normal is the only way to destroy the oppressive normie paradigm.

unrelated but jfl

Attachments

• photo_2020-06-05_06-22-19.jpg
    photo_2020-06-05_06-22-19.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 206
She's probably tweeting #MeToo how she got raped

View attachment 271808
On your next trip sneak out a trenchcoat, a hat, and a big fake mustache. This has been proven by the CIA to fool 99% of humans into thinking you are one of them.
98850B59 E00B 41AF 9EC9 AF114D32FAB3

On your next trip sneak out a trenchcoat, a hat, and a big fake mustache. This has been proven by the CIA to fool 99% of humans into thinking you are one of them.
View attachment 271829
Thats not a bad idea. I just might tbh

Thats not a bad idea. I just might tbh
Yeah be careful the 1% of humans that see through it will see ur a gorilla and they eill try to reveal your identity as a gorilla but fail in a comical slapstick way. For example you might get a banana from this person and instead of peeling it open and finding a delicious banana it is instead a stick of dynamite

Yeah be careful the 1% of humans that see through it will see ur a gorilla and they eill try to reveal your identity as a gorilla but fail in a comical slapstick way. For example you might get a banana from this person and instead of peeling it open and finding a delicious banana it is instead a stick of dynamite
I'll pretend like I can't peel it, then they'll get frustrated and peel it for me, in which the dynamite will explode and turn their face black with soot from the explosion. Then ill run away comically.

As they chase me ill drop a banana peel out of my trench coat pocket and they'll trip and fall

I'll pretend like I can't peel it, then they'll get frustrated and peel it for me, in which the dynamite will explode and turn their face black with soot from the explosion. Then ill run away comically.

As they chase me ill drop a banana peel out of my trench coat pocket and they'll trip and fall
If they are about to catch you, set up a wooden cutout that is painted to look like you. Set it up near a cliff and they will run right through it and fall down the cliff, then looking down while floating in the air then look to their right and hold up a comically large sign that says “YIPE!”

Last edited:
The way that the foid reflexively pulls out her cell phone (in a subconscious plea for help) piques some interest into this question:

I suppose foids think that no matter what, men will simp for them, and that, if anything, police officers aren't simping hard enough and don't take them seriously enough, so are shit testing their resolve in the face of Dark Triad Tyrones/BBCs.

Niggers will outright kill other men for "disrespecting" their sheboons, as in a recent case from Flint, Michigan:

The shooting unfolded after Mr. Munerlyn, 43, the security guard, told a customer, Sharmel Teague, that her daughter needed to wear a mask inside the store.

Ms. Teague yelled and spat at him, prompting the security guard to tell her to leave and instructing a cashier not to serve her, the prosecutor said on Monday.

Ms. Teague left the store and called her husband, Mr. Teague, who returned to the store with her son, Mr. Bishop.

Mr. Bishop is accused of then shooting Mr. Munerlyn in the head. Ms. Teague faces premeditated murder and firearms charges, officials said on Monday.

Foids can appreciate such easily manipulated barbaric thugs, whereas police officers have to operate on some degree of reason and are actually less arbitrary (hence they often don't take rape allegations seriously, for example, and don't care about "disrespect" allegations at all).

Last edited:
I hope they successfully get cops removed. Who will you call now Stacy
:feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

disgusting slut. The police should have knocked her out.

It comes as some sort of natural instinct to whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back