Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White sexpat bragging to ricecels

JDBR is LAW. Ordained by God, the real Bible is those four words alone. Blacks slay Asian girls. Arabs slay Asian girls. Curries slay Asian girls.
J
D
B
R

JDBR is LAW. Ordained by God, the real Bible is those four words alone. Blacks slay Asian girls. Arabs slay Asian girls. Curries slay Asian girls.
J
D
B
R
Only race Asians have a positive outdating ratio with is Slavs. I still don't know how this is possible @WorthlessSlavicShit

Only race Asians have a positive outdating ratio with is Slavs. I still don't know how this is possible @
WorthlessSlavicShit
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@AsakuraHao

“My son is half-Asian but is easily White passing”
no

Just fly halfway across the world to pay to have sex with ugly prostitutes with no tits and ass theory

Last edited:
He won't have any grandchildren

“My son is half-Asian but is easily White passing”

Is his name Elliot as well?

Only race Asians have a positive outdating ratio with is Slavs. I still don't know how this is possible @WorthlessSlavicShit
Unfortunately, it's mostly because of K-Pop and K-Dramas when it comes to youthful Slavic girls...

Unfortunately, it's mostly because of K-Pop and K-Dramas when it comes to youthful Slavic girls...
That, plus rich and not much history antagonizing them, Russians fought with various Asian groups for centuries but that also included them losing a lot and the other Slavic groups had basically no contact with them.

Also, there's some evidence that people from homogeneous countries/regions are not only bad at telling other races' faces apart but also guessing their attractiveness, with them people of other races as more or less all the same facially, so the same way that this works for ugly white guys in what is called JBW in the incelosphere, it could work similarly in EE countries for ethnics.

brutal jbw pilled again, ngl sometimes i do wonder wuts it feel like to be able to slay so easily :feelsrope:

Just fly halfway across the world to pay to have sex with ugly prostitutes with no tits and ass theory
u know what, i think this one is better tbh, i prefer u saying its betabuxx than deny that jbw wont work at all.

He won't have any grandchildren

funny male hapa always look like shit
dont know why:feelsseriously:

i follow this hapa bitch on ig:ahegao:
she's decent looking, her sisters are decent looking but her bro he's weird looking(hes not short thankfully 5'10 cuz dad was a british mogger of 6'4)