Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based White security Chad punches an entitled niggER for wanting "reparations"

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER

bfe5cca9-ce84-40be-a272-5d47421ca47a-gmctarget4.PNG

19daa345-e55f-402b-9154-145c1804284a-gmctarget5.PNG

Video: Target security guard hits 'aggressive customer' talking about reparations​

by WKRC Staff
Thu, April 13th 2023 at 3:41 PM
Updated Fri, April 14th 2023 at 1:14 PM

BLUE ASH, Ohio (WKRC) — A video has been released showing a Target security guard hitting a shopper after she became aggressive at a store in Ohio.

Karen Ivery racked up a more than $1,000 bill at the Blue Ash, Ohio store last November.

According to store employees, she said she couldn't pay for it all and demanded "reparations" and talked about an employee's "privileged life" and how she was "owed" this.

She backed one employee against a counter and the loss prevention manager was called.

Ivery continued to act aggressively, according to the police report, and followed the loss prevention manager back to his office. Ivery forced her way in behind him even though he tried to shut the door. That's when he feared for his safety and hit her, according to the report.

Police were called and said Ivery continued to be confrontational. They watched the security video and determined she was the aggressor.

Ivery was charged with menacing and disorderly contact. She was convicted in December of disorderly conduct and ordered to serve a day in jail.

she got what she deserved

she got what she deserved
If a fucking low iq, entitled fucking nigger came up to me and demanded reparations from me, I'd punch him across the face too.

If a fucking low iq, entitled fucking nigger came up to me and demanded reparations from me, I'd punch him across the face too.
Absolutely

"muh evil whitey" news brought to you by the jews

bfe5cca9-ce84-40be-a272-5d47421ca47a-gmctarget4.PNG

19daa345-e55f-402b-9154-145c1804284a-gmctarget5.PNG

Video: Target security guard hits 'aggressive customer' talking about reparations​

by WKRC Staff
Thu, April 13th 2023 at 3:41 PM
Updated Fri, April 14th 2023 at 1:14 PM

BLUE ASH, Ohio (WKRC) — A video has been released showing a Target security guard hitting a shopper after she became aggressive at a store in Ohio.

Karen Ivery racked up a more than $1,000 bill at the Blue Ash, Ohio store last November.

According to store employees, she said she couldn't pay for it all and demanded "reparations" and talked about an employee's "privileged life" and how she was "owed" this.

She backed one employee against a counter and the loss prevention manager was called.

Ivery continued to act aggressively, according to the police report, and followed the loss prevention manager back to his office. Ivery forced her way in behind him even though he tried to shut the door. That's when he feared for his safety and hit her, according to the report.

Police were called and said Ivery continued to be confrontational. They watched the security video and determined she was the aggressor.

Ivery was charged with menacing and disorderly contact. She was convicted in December of disorderly conduct and ordered to serve a day in jail.
Based

The kind of behaviour that makes separation absolutely inevitable.
See how they get on without whitey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back