Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel white roasties age like milk

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I saw this Stacy's mom and she looked old as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

never go for white foids, they age so badly. ethnic foids usually always look young/okayish

Last edited:
they're also the most degenerate. Pump and dump only

I do not wish for a mayo foid anyway, I would much rather prefer a curry foid

Yea cracker whores age like shit, they start to get wrinkles as early as 30s. But anyway never think that their SMVs go down with their wrinkles.

Even a 40 year old wrinkled cracker whore can easily get a 25 year old chadlite/upper-tier-normie. They have a name for it, they are called "cougars".

Yea cracker whores age like shit, they start to get wrinkles as early as 30s. But anyway never think that their SMVs go down with their wrinkles.

Even a 40 year old wrinkled cracker whore can easily get a 25 year old chadlite/upper-tier-normie. They have a name for it, they are called "cougars".

bro her mom looked like she could be her granny

sunken eyes, and very wrinkled. SMV definitely goes down

I recently went on the IG page of a girl that I wanted to fuck back in high school. She’s the same age as me (24) and already looks like worn out trash. JFL.

teen years are prime. cucktears are deluded.

I saw this Stacy's mom and she looked old as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

never go for white foids, they age so badly. ethnic foids usually always look young/okayish
Yeah their small skulls and weak shit maxillas degrade quickly. They look good bacuse of their light skin and eye shapes but black and Asian women have better bone structure

She's still getting the same opportunities as she did in her teens

India has the ugliest foids. However, the Northern Indian girls are the hottest feminine looking foids on the god damn plannet.

All foids seem to.

I recently went on the IG page of a girl that I wanted to fuck back in high school. She’s the same age as me (24) and already looks like worn out trash. JFL.

teen years are prime. cucktears are deluded.
yo same here. Most of the girls who were hot in high school look like shit now.
Only exceptions are the ones who didn't party in college

India has the ugliest foids. However, the Northern Indian girls are the hottest feminine looking foids on the god damn plannet.
Is that Mia khalifa Arab type look cause I agree
But white JB> all

Is that Mia khalifa Arab type look cause I agree
But white JB> all

in their prime they are definitely the most attractive, after 30 though everything turns to shit

this is why i like ethnic foids better

I was just talking about it with my fellow Brazilian cels, marrying is 100% unappealing to me, since I don't want to racemix and white foids age so badly.

Mediterranean types age better than Germanic ones though.

I would appreciate a Portuguese or Italian gf in terms of ethnicity.

96997B60 656E 49C0 BDFE BE802BA5ACAC

I was just talking about it with my fellow Brazilian cels, marrying is 100% unappealing to me, since I don't want to racemix and white foids age so badly.

thats because italians are mixed, hundreds of invasions in the country

they're barely considered white

It's the combination of wrinkles and flat asses.

Women can stay bangable to middle age if they just retain a shapely bottom. White women usually have flat butts even when young, but as an older woman, flat ass is a no go.

They may age bad but they are still at the top of smp.

She's still getting the same opportunities as she did in her teens

Be sure to avoid the fair-skinned, blue-eyed Italian whores. They age just as badly as the Germanic ones.

No , I live in the north there are hardly any chicks here. And the ones that are present are pretty under average looking. Poor chicks are ugly because they have unibrows and body hair and rich chicks are all fat. To find a pretty girl you will have to look for a rich chick , who has good genes and isn't obese.

true but all women look like shit after 25 anyway. At least white foids are the most attractive before then.

Men age like wine :)
Oh wait I’m Incel :feelsrope:

I like to drink milk straight from the utter if you know what I mean

they are cute from 15 yo to 25

and then its over

Yeah their small skulls and weak shit maxillas degrade quickly. They look good bacuse of their light skin and eye shapes but black and Asian women have better bone structure
nigga you what
a93a8b934d2c6acb87d29ee830c565281328561575_full.jpg

RenishaProfileShot.jpeg

such superior bone structure

Asian women have far superior skin and eye shape to white women. I'm perplexed as to how anyone can say anything complimentary about white "womens'" skin.
nigga you what
a93a8b934d2c6acb80c565281328561575_full.jpg

such superior bone structure

Fake pic with nonsensical google translate gibberish. White women have gargoylic bone structure.