Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White ppl get awkward when black ppl come around

It would be very alienating to be a black braincel. Black culture praises sex, drugs, violence, physical prowess, and illiteracy in addition to looks, so you would be outcast from your own kind, and braincels of other races would automatically tense around you because they’d expect you to rob them or something.

Are u grip?
IMG 3769

Has anyone noticed this? If you are out in public and a black person enters your general vicinity, all the white ppl will tense up and awkwardly look around
around niggers never relax, blacks had enough time to [UWSL]rehabilitate but they chose to play victim like they're only race being enslaved[/UWSL]
[UWSL]absolute trash race, thanks god there is no niggers in my country[/UWSL]

I’ve noticed that around niggers the other races will attempt to assimilate to the modern nigg culture. Some white sluts are actually trying to act like black foids :lul:
Hip hop has ruined pop culture tbh

it glorifies everything i despise

Yes. When I listen to such things, I feel like a primitive dull savage. William Dennis was expelled from high school for violence.

Anyway:

Has anyone noticed this? If you are out in public and a black person enters your general vicinity, all the white ppl will tense up and awkwardly look around
Ppl tend to value there safety and life and the group of animals most likely to take that away are negroes

It's because they see Blacks as genetic trash.

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

White people know that one White person can kill a million Blacks with his or her bare hands, but they don't want to be tempted to do so by a Black behaving Autistically. Black people only exist because other races permit us to exist, we exist to be pets and entertainment for them, nothing more and the moment they see us outside of our social cages they feel uncomfortable.