Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White poeple are gods

Guess I'm a self hater then.
I'm fucking with you. When I say self hating I mean race wise. Being a white worshipping cuck like @tehgymcel420
If you are sub 5'7 and sub 5 face you still can't be registered as human being even though if you are white.
Imagine being an ugly low iq white manlet and claiming to be superior on a forum for lonley human men

I'm fucking with you. When I say self hating I mean race wise. Being a white worshipping cuck like @tehgymcel420
JFL. Although I think if chicks were going after Egyptian dudes, he wouldn't be wishing he was white, then he wouldnt be able to race cope.

Imagine being an ugly low iq white manlet and claiming to be superior on a forum for lonley human men
:feelskek:

God I love being white.

Just because women discriminate against ethnic males in dating and relationships in favor of white males doesn't mean that you have to internalize supposed inferiority in all aspects of life.
By doing so you are in effect saying that white soys deserve more respect than blackpilled ethnic males.
High IQ

LARP and cope
How is black ethnic lmao? I don't even understand how rice are ethnic. Ethnic should be reserved for the shitskin groups like curry, sand, or med.

@Diocel do you think I can pass as a God ? :feelsEhh:

Like all the ethnics were getting mogged to death by the average white when i left the house today it was indeed so brutal it never began for ethnics
Jbw

retard i do have shit skin
I always considered shitskin to mean curry, med, sand, and hispanic. Basically anyone that isn't black, cum, or rice.

vs

Idk bro, blacks look pretty black to me. The ones that are brown are mixed with white or native indian in america.
lmao Joined Jul 20, 2020
brootal, even while beng an active member I still get mogged for my join date. It is over.