Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White poeple are gods

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Like all the ethnics were getting mogged to death by the average white when i left the house today it was indeed so brutal it never began for ethnics

hi, god here

wasn't this a white people thing to worship BBC? Now it's the opposite ? I think you should be temp banned tbh. Gayposting

im a half god

not really. any color of person can be good looking.

not really. any color of person can be good looking.

Not on averages bro go into a white city look at the looks desparity

wasn't this a white people thing to worship BBC? Now it's the opposite ? I think you should be temp banned tbh. Gayposting

White people worship Black people and in turn Ethnics worship white people.

At least that's how it is on the internet.

According to race fetishists, whites are more or less 5 people totally.

I thought this was gonna be a @Tellem--T copypasta thread.

If I'm like 80% white can I be accepted in the "club"? Or "muh one drop rule" still counts?

I pray to the white man every day to reduce my melanin levels in hopes of assimilating with his people.

White people worship Black people and in turn Ethnics worship white people.

At least that's how it is on the internet.
tbhngl. Niggers fuck whitey while whitey fuck Asians :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Holy fuck I can't.

According to race fetishists, whites are more or less 5 people totally.

As far as soyciety is concerned, the dirt underneath a white femoid's fingernail is worth as much as the life of ten thousand ethnics

Just because women discriminate against ethnic males in dating and relationships in favor of white males doesn't mean that you have to internalize supposed inferiority in all aspects of life.
By doing so you are in effect saying that white soys deserve more respect than blackpilled ethnic males.
Pathetic.

Just because women discriminate against ethnic males in dating and relationships in favor of white males doesn't mean that you have to internalize supposed inferiority in all aspects of life.
By doing so you are in effect saying that white soys deserve more respect than blackpilled ethnic males.
This is way too logical for this forum

Exactly. It's sick seeing a man with no pride like this. This is lower than a soy. Gay is the only explanation.
This is way too logical for this forum

Like all the ethnics were getting mogged to death by the average white when i left the house today it was indeed so brutal it never began for ethnics
Poep means shit in Dutch. @Indari

Read this thread, jfl no one here respects you or think you're race pilled. but that probably turns you on, faggot
The racepill is not easy to swallow.

The racepill is not easy to swallow.
Nah, it's easy. I know women worship white men. You're not racepilled. you're just self hating and pathetic faggot.

you arent white? :feelstrash:

That's why (((they))) want to kill off the white race.
If I'm like 80% white can I be accepted in the "club"? Or "muh one drop rule" still counts?
Depends on what you look like. I'd say you're off white so still white just mixed white.

Me... I'm too borderline to be in the club. Most people if they don't think I'm white think I'm white/hispanic or even just hispanic.

how about hating your body?