Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [White-pill] Blue eyes = better eyesight

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
>Of the 3234 subjects tested, fifteen were able to spot a rabbit 3.2 km (~2 miles) away. Fourteen of them had blue eyes, and one had green eyes. The blue-eyed individuals were also found to have ann enhanced ability to adjust the curvature of the eyeballs to maintain sharp focus and accurate perception of moving targets.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgAIWpVSAM8

Meanwhile I have two white parents, four white grandparents and 8 white grand-grandparents yet my eyes are darker than a pajeetskin and I'm even shorter than than a vegan malnourished indian teenager living in a garabge bumfuck nowhere village. Needless to say my eyesight is really bad.

It's as if I won the genetic lottery on a negativity day.

Meanwhile I have two white parents, four white grandparents and 8 white grand-grandparents yet my eyes are darker than a pajeetskin
what if your biological father is immigrant?

what type of goofy ass cope is this, but at least u can see the world in 8K quality now

I have blue-grey eyes but my family has genetic horrible eyesight

what if your biological father is immigrant?
No, he looks like me.
It is as if you aked an AI to make an image that looks like him, just much more subhuman and this is how I got my face.

I have two white parents, four white grandparents and 8 white grand-grandparents yet my eyes are darker than a pajeetskin and I'm even shorter than than a vegan malnourished indian teenager living in a garabge bumfuck nowhere village. Needless to say my eyesight is really bad.
Honorary deathnic. What flavour of snow nigger are you?

Honorary deathnic.
:feelsEhh:
What flavour of snow nigger are you?
Germany Berlin GIF

For a second I thought that was the Spanish flag, so I thought you have black eyes wasn't too bad. The I saw you're in the land of aryans.

The eye color pill is so brutal. I have black eyes but my brother, parents, and several other cousins have brown eyes. some of my cousins even have blue/green eyes. It's CRAZY how massive the gap between black vs brown eyes are, let alone those eyes that are a glowing ice blue.

My brothers eye vs mine

IMG 20230729 213113

Enjoy seeing unavailable Stacies in yoga pants with your perfect eyesight.

For a second I thought that was the Spanish flag, so I thought you have black eyes wasn't too bad. The I saw you're in the land of aryans.

The eye color pill is so brutal. I have black eyes but my brother, parents, and several other cousins have brown eyes. some of my cousins even have blue/green eyes. It's CRAZY how massive the gap between black vs brown eyes are, let alone those eyes that are a glowing ice blue.

My brothers eye vs mine

View attachment 1049866
brutal
not even the hazelcope can be applied

mine are dark brown
and I'm a shortcel

while the average is blue and being tall

That is not what a whitepill is

>Of the 3234 subjects tested, fifteen were able to spot a rabbit 3.2 km (~2 miles) away. Fourteen of them had blue eyes, and one had green eyes. The blue-eyed individuals were also found to have ann enhanced ability to adjust the curvature of the eyeballs to maintain sharp focus and accurate perception of moving targets.

Meanwhile I have two white parents, four white grandparents and 8 white grand-grandparents yet my eyes are darker than a pajeetskin and I'm even shorter than than a vegan malnourished indian teenager living in a garabge bumfuck nowhere village. Needless to say my eyesight is really bad.

Blue and other light eyes (green, hazel, etc) are a benefit for better eyesight and better for seeing in the dark.

The only benefit to brown eyes or other dark eyes (black, etc) is that they are more resistant to sun/solar damage.

Similar arguments can be made for light vs dark skin.

blue eyes also lack features cuz they are actually degenerative trait, making them more liekely to get damaged by sunlight and go blind earlier in life :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: