Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White People Invented Everything Including Feminism and Inceldom

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
>Whites invented the Industrial Revolution and people leave the farms for the cities

>Increasing worker productivity from machines creates the need of skilled workers to operate them and child labor quickly becomes unprofitable, birth rate plummets

>Compulsory 8 hour public education to train skilled workers, ending homeschooling for most

>Whites use this manufacturing capacity to make appliances, department stores and supermarkets, and affordable mass market goods (vacuums, washing machines, indoor plumbing, processed food, cars) which frees women from domestic chores

>Women have too much time on their hands and because they are literate, they become political and feminism movement begins, men are too low T from processed food to fight back

>Women begin to enter the workforce, join colleges, depressing men’s wages, have premarital sex, start hook up culture, and marriage age raises

>Internet leads to women becoming dykes with globohomo, rest become independent sluts that treat men like dildos, most men end up virgins

The alternative to the ills that you described is to live in poverty. Would you be willing back breaking poverty?

The alternative to the ills that you described is to live in poverty. Would you be willing back breaking poverty?
If I could fuck 15 year old cunny? Hell yeah!

If I could fuck 15 year old cunny? Hell yeah!
FUCK NO! I rather be rich and have a fascist government that enslaves foids and forces them to breed.