Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel white people causing inflation and shieeet

is za whites doing inflation?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
3D7F0923 98FB 4BB6 A5FE 376A5D71A427

big truth. thoughts?

We be cozin inflaytien n shiet.

Jfl I hate black women who hate on whites and sht but never knoiw two centsof eocnomics or how the world works. I hope she leaves to africa to be with ehr kangs and shiet. Dumbass Niggers

Da whyt mans holding us downs. Just print more money and shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

@Azaylias thots on whity?

Jfl I hate black women who hate on whites and sht but never knoiw two centsof eocnomics or how the world works. I hope she leaves to africa to be with ehr kangs and shiet. Dumbass Niggers
yeah her solution would worsen the problem further. best they can do rn to counter inflation, is amp up the (((interest))) rates and do oil/gas deal with iran.

yeah her solution would worsen the problem further. best they can do rn to counter inflation, is amp up the (((interest))) rates and do oil/gas deal with iran.
Saudi betrayed us and called putin jfl. They kikes are snakes and dont pick a side. Jfl we have demetia as our leader and we hare screwed.

Saudi betrayed us and called putin jfl. They kikes are snakes and dont pick a side. Jfl we have demetia as our leader and we hare screwed.
German eurotards green party liberals were also retarded , closing nuclear plants. Democucks should have also let that keystone pipeline go thru

German eurotards green party liberals were also retarded , closing nuclear plants. Democucks should have also let that keystone pipeline go thru
They won't because they got green agenda too with that aoc. jfl gas is killing me now. Idiots never votwe right. Least trumpo kept gas down.

Bich be spittin strait fax n sheeeit. Naamsayin? Fuck dem Wypipo.

Average nigger intelligence

I know it has something to do with Jews, Blood Money, Human trafficking and Blackrock, I have no proof, but no doubts about it.

ayo dem whittiez just trnna keep all da monmey for dey selves
there ain't no jerbs cause of em yts, dey also be oprrssing us with em ops

Shieeettt bruh dem yt folks mad raycist, long love jorj floyde n shit, he had a dream
he was real un, too bad em crackers popped im. dey robbed us of our homeboy.

shes right
if dem white niggaz would jus stop making money so hard 2 find and start making more chicken sandwiches then we'd all be better for it das riiite

OP is making me reconsider my stances against enslaving women

She's the kind of person that thinks that the solution to economic crises is to give everyone free money so no one will be poor kek

> It'z da whitey makin' da inflatzion
> Print da more bananaz, bcos it'z da paper
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back