Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White people are like the boogeyman for low IQ ethnics

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
The fundamental question of Lacan is "what do you want from me?" That is to say, the question of "who am I?" is really "who am I for the Other (the signifier of meaning)?" For this reason, I see ethnics as like small children. They are watching their world fall apart with the unraveling of traditional society and social relations, the replacement of traditional morality and religion with Western values, immigration to foreign countries. Many ethnics struggle to find meaning in this and redefine their place in the pageantry.

Zizek says the fantasy of all ideologies is to have a cake and to eat it. For ethnics, the fantasy is to enjoy the gross pleasures of the Western world (shallow pleasures, sexual consumerism, white women), while at the same time restoring a traditional hierarchical society that will stabilize their lives and confer meaning upon them. Their fantasy can never be realized, however, because it is based on a fundamental antagonism. The liberal values that gave rise to the things they so covet, capitalism, individualism, and materialism, are directly opposed to the traditional society they want to resurrect. Instability is inherent to liberalism; this is the reason their traditional societies are collapsing in the first place. I see this a lot with ethnicels on here (not going to name names) raging against Western degeneracy, but at the same time rejecting getting an arranged marriage, even though it's possible, because they are too enticed by the pleasures of Western degeneracy or want a white woman and so on. JFL.

So how do you rectify this? Zizek says, "You need to generate an ideological narrative which explains how things went wrong in a society, not as the result of the inherent tensions in the development of this society, but as the result of a foreign intruder". Zizek points out as an example how the Nazis fabricated an ideological enemy in the figure of the Jew. The figure of the white man provides a convenient explanation for an ethnics suffering. Ethnics are besieged by a multitude of problems that they don't know how to make sense of, except by projecting it onto a single object. It's the white man that is disturbing their way of life. The white man is stealing from them by taking their women. And so on.

What makes this ideological narrative so powerful, however, is not just that it explains why things are wrong, but rather it promises that attainment of your fantasies is possible. This dream of attainment is perverse and almost cucked, because you are fantasizing about people who aren't you attaining the success you dream of. Ethnicels regularly dream about white men taking their women, and they extract a wicked sense of enjoyment from it. It shows them that it is possible to find success with sexual consumerism within the confines of the traditional society they dream of. Or, on the other hand, the ideological enemy is someone who is preventing you from self actualizing. The ethnicel fantasy is then: it is possible to get a white woman or slay ethnic women, but the white man is preventing me from doing so.

Most ethnicels I see on should not even be here. Lots of self professed "ethnicels" are tall, rich, or have a good face. In fact, many ethnicels here have actually ascended. What draws above average ethnics here is not that ethnics have it harder getting girls (many of them can get arranged marriages), but that they are in a crisis of identity that makes them identify with us. They reject their options for ascension because they fantasize about some idealized form of ascension that isn't rooted in reality. The oppression they face is concocted in their own minds. It's clear that we do not share one struggle with these "cels".

I'm one of the only true ethnicels on this forum, forsaken by local Asian girls

Whites are the master of ethnics

Basically being an ethnicel and having arranged marriages in basically being Indian or Muslim and his advantage lies in the geomaxx becoming betabuxx who will become cuckold when his wife, Desi, gets the papers and replaces him with a chad. Even in the arranged marriage culture incels have it screwed up to move up.

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

White people are still gods compared to ethnics. I admire strong and influential white men of the past who have helped us come this far in the world. I hate the Jews who try to slander their name and try to fill white nations with the ethnics, telling them and whites, that whites are evil. My problems transcends inceldom, what I aspire is to be a part of something. I want to help bring down the Jews and establish white authority over the world. Change is needed and I live today hoping that one day change will come.

Basically being an ethnicel and having arranged marriages in basically being Indian or Muslim and his advantage lies in the geomaxx becoming betabuxx who will become cuckold when his wife, Desi, gets the papers and replaces him with a chad. Even in the arranged marriage culture incels have it screwed up to move up.
This is basically the argument that I was addressing in my post. I will be a little less general in this reply.

The fundamental idea is that incels conception of ascension is based on a fantasy. You're never going to get a situation with a foid that is perfect, because people are complicated. In a previous post I suggested that the idea of chad itself is based on a fantasy, because often we ascribe all kinds of good qualities to him and imagine that he never has any problems in his life, or with foids. Which isn't really true. The most recent example is Tom Brady just got divorced by his stacy supermodel wife.

With ethnicels, this fantasy is a little different, because they are essentially torn between two contradictory fantasies. There is the stability and meaning of traditional relationships, and the gross pleasures of Western conceptions of relationships. Ethnicels want to "have their cake and eat it", they want to have both at the same time when it's not really possible. When they look at the options available in their own country, they don't like it because it doesn't offer the pleasures offered in the West. But what they don't realize is that these are only offered in the West due to different values which makes relationships based on sexual consumerism, which disenfranchises ugly guys and makes relationships much more instable and volatile because the foids are allowed to be massive whores. It's a catch-22

With ethnicels, this fantasy is a little different, because they are essentially torn between two contradictory fantasies. There is the stability and meaning of traditional relationships, and the gross pleasures of Western conceptions of relationships. Ethnicels want to "have their cake and eat it", they want to have both at the same time when it's not really possible. When they look at the options available in their own country, they don't like it because it doesn't offer the pleasures offered in the West. But what they don't realize is that these are only offered in the West due to different values which makes relationships based on sexual consumerism, which disenfranchises ugly guys and makes relationships much more instable and volatile because the foids are allowed to be massive whores. It's a catch-22

This is basically the argument that I was addressing in my post. I will be a little less general in this reply.

The fundamental idea is that incels conception of ascension is based on a fantasy. You're never going to get a situation with a foid that is perfect, because people are complicated. In a previous post I suggested that the idea of chad itself is based on a fantasy, because often we ascribe all kinds of good qualities to him and imagine that he never has any problems in his life, or with foids. Which isn't really true. The most recent example is Tom Brady just got divorced by his stacy supermodel wife.

Yes, I totally agree with the analysis you have done, and I really liked the analysis you have done on Tom Cruise, because I think there is always a great confusion between what Chad can be from the theory of lookism to how relations work and develop. There is a fairly deterministic trend in which being a Chad is supposed to be the key to a long and lasting relationship in times of change and where marriages are no longer held by metaphysical values such as religion, but relationships are extinguished, like everything in life, with time, and there is an eternal theory that Chad only wants sporadic relationships determinedly and that their ability to marry, and have children is something that betas do or through betas. The spectrum is much broader and I am not sure if all this is due to statistical reasons or to the idealization of what Chad is in the times of apps and hookup culture.

In my experience as a connoisseur of the Islamic marriage market (in the end I live in an eminently Muslim country) it is precisely what a virgin is looking for in a sea of extreme whoredom. They want to base their lives on the concept of religion, and they expect women to be obedient, submissive and loyal. Maybe this works for some normies, but the incel can only get married to be another betabuxx where the woman, lacking resources and living a precarious life, will want to marry him just to live on his income. Me, as a solid 2/10, shortcel (170cm/5.667ft), poorcel and dickcel (10cm/4in) I know that even with the cope of religious marriage I'm not going anywhere. Yes, the ethnicel is rejected when he seeks his luck in the sexual market, but really most ethnic men in western countries they usually marry people of their own race, either for cultural reasons (being forced by their parents) or because they really don't trust promiscuous western muslim women, or just as another cope of their inceldom where muslimwhores look for white Chad.

The fundamental question of Lacan is "what do you want from me?" That is to say, the question of "who am I?" is really "who am I for the Other (the signifier of meaning)?" For this reason, I see ethnics as like small children. They are watching their world fall apart with the unraveling of traditional society and social relations, the replacement of traditional morality and religion with Western values, immigration to foreign countries. Many ethnics struggle to find meaning in this and redefine their place in the pageantry.

Zizek says the fantasy of all ideologies is to have a cake and to eat it. For ethnics, the fantasy is to enjoy the gross pleasures of the Western world (shallow pleasures, sexual consumerism, white women), while at the same time restoring a traditional hierarchical society that will stabilize their lives and confer meaning upon them. Their fantasy can never be realized, however, because it is based on a fundamental antagonism. The liberal values that gave rise to the things they so covet, capitalism, individualism, and materialism, are directly opposed to the traditional society they want to resurrect. Instability is inherent to liberalism; this is the reason their traditional societies are collapsing in the first place. I see this a lot with ethnicels on here (not going to name names) raging against Western degeneracy, but at the same time rejecting getting an arranged marriage, even though it's possible, because they are too enticed by the pleasures of Western degeneracy or want a white woman and so on. JFL.

So how do you rectify this? Zizek says, "You need to generate an ideological narrative which explains how things went wrong in a society, not as the result of the inherent tensions in the development of this society, but as the result of a foreign intruder". Zizek points out as an example how the Nazis fabricated an ideological enemy in the figure of the Jew. The figure of the white man provides a convenient explanation for an ethnics suffering. Ethnics are besieged by a multitude of problems that they don't know how to make sense of, except by projecting it onto a single object. It's the white man that is disturbing their way of life. The white man is stealing from them by taking their women. And so on.

What makes this ideological narrative so powerful, however, is not just that it explains why things are wrong, but rather it promises that attainment of your fantasies is possible. This dream of attainment is perverse and almost cucked, because you are fantasizing about people who aren't you attaining the success you dream of. Ethnicels regularly dream about white men taking their women, and they extract a wicked sense of enjoyment from it. It shows them that it is possible to find success with sexual consumerism within the confines of the traditional society they dream of. Or, on the other hand, the ideological enemy is someone who is preventing you from self actualizing. The ethnicel fantasy is then: it is possible to get a white woman or slay ethnic women, but the white man is preventing me from doing so.

Most ethnicels I see on should not even be here. Lots of self professed "ethnicels" are tall, rich, or have a good face. In fact, many ethnicels here have actually ascended. What draws above average ethnics here is not that ethnics have it harder getting girls (many of them can get arranged marriages), but that they are in a crisis of identity that makes them identify with us. They reject their options for ascension because they fantasize about some idealized form of ascension that isn't rooted in reality. The oppression they face is concocted in their own minds. It's clear that we do not share one struggle with these "cels".
why live in a white majority country then?

Agreed with the title, too high to read the wall of text. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

did you like it?
U lost me at here: “Ethnicels regularly dream about white men taking their women, and they extract a wicked sense of enjoyment from it.” :feelsUgh::feelsseriously:

Ricecels absolutely don’t love that shit, speaking as 1

Most ethnicels I see on should not even be here. Lots of self professed "ethnicels" are tall, rich, or have a good face. In fact, many ethnicels here have actually ascended. It's clear that we do not share one struggle with these "cels".
Ah yes, why dont you simply make it more "obvious" that you are refering to me sir "ethniccel" the 1st whilst you are at it.

Oh and by the way I wish I was tall, rich and had a good face instead of my bald head, big nose, long face, broke like a joke on welfare below average looking ass.

And yes I did ascend .......................... with a granny and abo foid(couldnt even keep a hard on for more than 30 seconds) and hookers. If you can even call that ascencion

and of course I blame the white man because I want to enjoy neetbuxx .

you must be a fcuking nigger or curry the way you are boot licking and butt dancing for whitey. YOU MUTHAFUCKA SON OF A BITCH

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/i4a3CkdsxNw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52roqup9cm0&t=39s

Last edited:
Whites should just become Amish or Orthodox jew (or seamaxx) if they want a tradwife :feelstastyman:

Yes and no for me as a sandcel.

While yes, it would be better for me as a white man, I don't blame white men for my suffering; A lot of them are just doing their thing. It's because I'm a mentalcel and even physically, I don't see myself being Chad (I'm 5'8-5'9 and visibly overweight); I just see it more as women not liking me/Middle Easterners as opposed to 'white man steals all my women'

And yes, while I do admit I am enticed by Western degeneracy, I do not only want white women; If I could get someone of my own race (assuming they're ok and not someone who looks like someone from My 600lbs Life who actively wants me dead) I wouldn't be here. I've actually admitted on this forum enough times to be annoying (now) that I am very sexually attracted to black women,

You do have a point with arranged marriages; The only problem is that I am not actually Muslim anymore, which hopefully won't be hard to hide. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Ah yes, why dont you simply make it more "obvious" that you are refering to me sir "ethniccel" the 1st whilst you are at it.
ngl ive never even heard of you before this post kek.

and not tryina name names but i was referring to other users with this post.
you must be a fcuking nigger or curry the way you are boot licking and butt dancing for whitey. YOU MUTHAFUCKA SON OF A BITCH
nah im mayo asf

U lost me at here: “Ethnicels regularly dream about white men taking their women, and they extract a wicked sense of enjoyment from it.” :feelsUgh::feelsseriously:

Ricecels absolutely don’t love that shit, speaking as 1
I intentionally said it that way because it sounded funny lol. But if you read what I say afterwards, that enjoyment is not sexual in nature like cucks, but they enjoy it because it entertains the fantasy by providing a method of attainment of the object of their desire.

I intentionally said it that way because it sounded funny lol. But if you read what I say afterwards, that enjoyment is not sexual in nature like cucks, but they enjoy it because it entertains the fantasy by providing a method of attainment of the object of their desire.
Method of attainment my ass, im still inkwell so i aint attained shit mang

I say it's better to just be an incel. What's the point in betabuxxing a foid and placing so much time into your life just to end up in a dead bedroom and produce more subhuman kids? It's just better to stay an incel and not try in the dating market at all.
I agree. I think if incels here ever do ascend, they will be disappointed. Like a "never meet your heroes" kind of thing. Our conception of ascension is shrouded in fantasy, and it ignores all the shitty parts of human relationships, which is further exacerbated when you're ugly. It's easy to see these downsides with arranged marriages because it's a foreign concept so we are looking at it from the outside. But a lot of people miss the fact that there are problems with our relationship system as well because they are caught up in a dream.

You waste no time immediately generalizing all ethnics . I have no interest in establishing a traditional society because I have no skin in the game. Arranged marriages are not built upon informed desire and are a boner killer for me. You keep painting all ethnics with the same brush thinking we’re all perverted sex fiends.

And what the fuck are you talking about when you say enticed by western degeneracy? I go to work and keep my head down and don’t engage in any forms of debauchery. Having electricity and running water is enjoying shallow pleasures to you. I’m not going back to my shithole country and getting an arranged marriage with an ugly bitch that was forced into it by her parents.
What you are saying falls in line precisely with what I was saying in my op. You have two different cultures, one which values liberalism and the other which values traditional expressions of love and sexuality (although its being infected with liberalism).

With liberalism, you get the quality of life shit, and if you're attractive you get sex with hot girls. But the downside is these girls are all whores, so you can't expect a stable traditional relationship. And also in liberal societies sexuality becomes a system of social hierarchy, so how much you get to enjoy these girls depends on your attractiveness.

In more sexually conservative cultures, traditional relationships that people always want are the norm. They are also easy to get. But what people don't realize is that there's a tradeoff with this. The girls won't be as pretty because they're not white, and also their cultures don't care about appearance as much. You are going to have to provide for a family. Being a man whore is looked down upon. And being able to get into a relationship whenever you want doesnt always mean the girl is going to want it too.

One of the most influential posts on my philosophy was by Saint BPP when he said what we want isn't always whats available in the time we live in. I should note some mayocels are like this to some extent, namely the /pol/fag LARPers, and also delusion copers. People's conception of "ascension" is shrouded in fantasy. They want to be able to enjoy the gross pleasures of sexual consumerism, as well as a loving relationship. The reality is that it's either or, and any choice you make comes with drawbacks. There is no perfect "ascension". What people really want when they want to ascend is to have the freedom to do whatever they want without consequence.
White men are gods compared to peasant blacks and Indians and females from every race can sense that .
bruh how can you be calling me out for generalizing and then say this shit
Not me. I have cracked skin, bug eyes, discoloration, crooked nose and I’m balding. I’m not rich either
You weren't one of the ppl I was thinking about when I made that post. It's possible to be incel and ethnic, but not incel because you're ethnic. It has to be because of some other features.
Also going by your own logic, you are also a volcel because you have the option to run JBW in Southeast Asia, Africa, or India, but refuse to. Women won’t care if you’re ugly because you’re a meal ticket and green card machine to them, right? Plus white skin is pedaled as a symbol of wealth and status.
I've written before about this. Basically these kinds of relationships are of an inferior quality compared to if an ethnic went back to his home country and ascended. Because if a foid is willing to date outside her race, she is a whore. It's a catch-22.

did the first few words tbh

All you needed to do was say, "accept arranged marriage and stop being so idealistic, you'll never be desired but you might as well get sex the other way" and you wrote an entire essay :feelskek:

All you needed to do was say, "accept arranged marriage and stop being so idealistic, you'll never be desired but you might as well get sex the other way" and you wrote an entire essay :feelskek:
nobody cares nigger

There is no arranged marrige on my ethnic shithole

Wonder if you can apply the same logic to incels in general and our general aversion towards women.

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

see problem with non-currycels like you is you assume that arrangemaxx is still viable in my mostly valid honest opinion, arragemaxx is no longer valid for 90% of curries due to rise of smartphone, dating apps, social media, usa exporting thot culture worldwide.

gone are the days when you could just go back to curry land and get a virgin brown skinned becky. paki curry actually got the best deals, they could even get some almost white looking virgin paki stacy. now days arranged marriage is for curry foids who couldn't secure the chad/chadpreet/tyrone. they are ran through

they are no longer ideal for currecels as an option

see problem with non-currycels like you is you assume that arrangemaxx is still viable in my mostly valid honest opinion, arragemaxx is no longer valid for 90% of curries due to rise of smartphone, dating apps, social media, usa exporting thot culture worldwide.

gone are the days when you could just go back to curry land and get a virgin brown skinned becky. paki curry actually got the best deals, they could even get some almost white looking virgin paki stacy. now days arranged marriage is for curry foids who couldn't secure the chad/chadpreet/tyrone. they are ran through

they are no longer ideal for currecels as an option
I did not imply it was readily available to all; I was talking about those who have the option but reject it. :feelsjuice:

I did not imply it was readily available to all; I was talking about those who have the option but reject it. :feelsjuice:
my cousin is trying it now, but having hardtime. he's slightly taller than me, hes having very hard time:feelsohgod:

Congrats, you just explained the psychology of most of the non-ethnics here using a commie faggot philosopher and a psychology cuck. Nice projection.

I think there are a lot of cultural misunderstandings that create unnecessary conflicts between whites and ethnics.

White people believe in politeness and will tell white lies such as 'all races are equal' to be polite, whereas ethnics are used to blunt honesty where they will tell the actual truth no matter how bad it is. For example a white person will say insane stuff like kick the bucket, pass away, pushing daisies just to avoid saying that someone died, whereas ethnics will just say the person died. No matter how brutal a truth is an ethnic will always say it bluntly and directly because that is their standard of 'politeness'. It causes conflict in this situation because now everyone white people say is basically interpreted as hostile deception instead of politeness.

The liberal values that gave rise to the things they so covet, capitalism, individualism, and materialism, are directly opposed to the traditional society they want to resurrect.
Ethnic culture is a culture of excessive obsession with chasing materialistic success. Ethnic stoicism is actually meant to achieve worldly success unlike Western stoicism which is meant to achieve inner peace, because ethnics come from poor backgrounds and want money whereas whites come from financially comfortable backgrounds and want to feel good.

Ethnic people don't just go after white girls. They go after girls of many races. Maybe they avoid blacks because there is cultural bias, but they often go for asian girls as well.

Also ethnic people usually hate each other and suck up to white men. They are obsessed with white race in a positive not a negative way. Most of the time when an ethnicel complains about white men, what they're trying to say is not that white men are the cause of their problems, but rather that society keeps pretending that white people have no advantage when they do. For example being constantly told about racial equality only to have some white guy earn triple salary just for being white. To some ethnicels do have the misfortune of coming across racist white people and that would trigger a natural reaction of racism against white people, but that is just a temporary defense mechanism and not really a fundamental belief of ethics.