Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White people are beautiful

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They are better than us in every way, how can we compete with them? Look at ItsOver, this manlet has more facial bloat than AlphaDestiny and has a frame that makes Zyros look like a professional bodybuilder. But he slays because he is white, he has had more sex than 99% of ethnics combined. And this guy is only among the worst the white race has to offer.
20180510_014103.png

The only attractive ethnics are the ones who look white. This is considered one of the most attractive females in the middle east, and it is only because she looks pretty white.
og-nancy-ajram-6072.jpg

In general our women look like orcs next to white females, a 5/10 white girl would mog 95% of the females in Egypt.

How can we cope anymore? I feel unfit to live on the same planet as these beautiful creatures.

@Tellem-T

curries are the true master race. You will notice that attractive white ppl usually have curry features

They sure are

I love how the user named "itsOVER" had more sex than everyone who ever posted here combined and multiplied by 10.

Uncle Ruckus is the fuckin GOAT.

@itsOVER is our jbw messiah

He is the face of the racepill,

A walking racepill

A legend

curries are the true master race. You will notice that attractive white ppl usually have curry features
You are getting somewhere with this, a strong jawline and other chad features, why are they claimed to be white features l, curries must have had these features first

Fucking loved itsOVER's field reports tbh

guy was an awesome romantic artistic genius

my regards to him

Pure whites are by far the most attractive race. I'm glad almost everyone is redpilled on this around here.

You can easily find dozens of pics of extremely attractive pure white people, while it takes considerable effort to find really attractive people from other races.
Elliot races

HOLY FUCK the asian one HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
Seriously man you don't know the pain ethnics go through first we swallowed the blackpill now the racepill.... we ethnics are true warriors that withstand a great deal of adversity

OP if that would be the case i'd be slaying pussy but i'm rotting at home

if you won't come to Poland to slay polish whore pussies you are volcel ethnicels slaying

pHM1isa.png
2Yke1Gx.png

Last edited:
as a white that grew up in a white trash rural area, you guys have no idea how ugly the average white person is.

the most attractive 'race' is afrolatinas (with the occasional white race mixed in there too).

I would gladly trade my ugly white mug for a 10/10 ethnic face

That's the problem. You need to get out of the basement.

Don't think this is even possible tbh. Being ethnik automatically means a lot of girls will discount you.

there are no point since i'm invisible to polish girls (aka i'm ugly), it's fucking over unless you are black/indian/hispanic/asian/arabic then you can be ugly manlet and still slay pussy just because they see you as exotic

Whites only look good with hair

The average white person is pretty subhuman, at least in the States. Pot belly, receding hair, shitty skin, etc.

redneck.jpg

JBW posters: "Mogs me into oblivion cuzz whitey bruh."

Flush yourselves

there are no point since i'm invisible to polish girls (aka i'm ugly), it's fucking over unless you are black/indian/hispanic/asian/arabic then you can be ugly manlet and still slay pussy just because they see you as exotic
Poland doesn't seem too friendly for Ethniks tbh.

1521322322897.png

The average white person is pretty subhuman, at least in the States. Pot belly, receding hair, shitty skin, etc.

redneck.jpg

JBW posters: "Mogs me into oblivion cuzz whitey bruh."

Flush yourselves
The average white American is a hell of a lot more attractive than the average ethnik.

you guys act like the average white person looks like brad pitt.

i watched some egyptians on youtube and you were right, is over for them.
The average Egyptian has Rami Malik's eye area but without his lower third, we're literally beneath curries.

Kid has some fucking balls to show his face while saying all that. JFL if someone recognizes him IRL.
you could almost say it'll be over for him :lul::lul::lul:

I love how the user named "itsOVER" had more sex than everyone who ever posted here combined and multiplied by 10.
You mog him, what's your excuse for being incel?