Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White people are a lost cause.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The men are either chads who don't care about sustaining things, normie who are either to cucked to care about anything or to depressed to care and the rest are incels. The women are the worst out of all the races of women. At least black women are keeping their race alive through being single mothers. Most white women get abortions or have an autistic kid at 40.

The men are either chads who don't care about sustaining things, normie who are either to cucked to care about anything or to depressed to care and the rest are incels. The women are the worst out of all the races of women. At least black women are keeping their race alive through being single mothers. Most white women get abortions or have an autistic kid at 40.
Only way to save Whites is through Genetic Engineering and Cloning.

ITS OVER WHITE BOI

whites would sell out other whites and destroy their lives over social media points

i'm legit scared of white women now because they'll pull out their phone, record any random guy, claim he's a racist or misogynist and post him on twitter

Only way to save Whites is through Genetic Engineering and Cloning.
Most of the black budget . At least 1 trillion every year go to area 51. Trillion and trillion of blue eyed blonde freeze dried sperm underground. In the end thousands of jb stacies will be herded in to create a "master race".

I dont care much for race
Most white women get abortions or have an autistic kid at 40.
Legit what happened to me. Not the Abortion part obviously

As an incel why would you care? It's not like you are ever gonna have children. Let the white race die, let Western civilization burn, let society burn, what did it ever do for you, why simp for it? It de-selected you.

THUMBNAIL_IMAGE_-_PJW_clown_world.jpg

As an incel why would you care? It's not like you are ever gonna have children. Let the white race die, let Western civilization burn, let society burn, what did it ever do for you, why simp for it? It de-selected you.

THUMBNAIL_IMAGE_-_PJW_clown_world.jpg
That's true. I just keep seeing guys, even on here, talking about wanting to bring white people back to their former glory.

White muslims will keep the race alive.

White genocide when?

EVERY WHITE BITCH WILL BE A KAREN SOMEDAY. That's the real reason why your race is over

The caucasite hebrews will thrive if somehow they " Escape from New York" and head back to the promise land. After all they been fighting with arabs with 1/100 odds for thousand of years and still winning.

White muslims will keep the race alive.
It's over for the white race. I guess that's what we get because of Hitler. Now Europe is destroying their own race to make sure history won't repeat.

It's over for the white race. I guess that's what we get because of Hitler. Now Europe is destroying their own race to make sure history won't repeat.
Eastern Euro is still largely white, if that counts.

Black women have the most abortions of any race in america

yes when 99% are ignorant and brainwashed

This is white genocide