Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White people, accept me as your own

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Being ethnic sucks ass, call me arab coon whatever I don’t care anymore after watching more racepill videos from 13k, My limit has been broken. Whitecels what’s the ritual to turn a brown man like me to white. I wanna start identifying as Caucasian now. Please accept me as your own. HAIL HITLER!!

Skin lightening surgery, I'm going to have it done next year.

Welcome to the race, pal.

Inferior race no empathy for you

Nah fam, Im cool with being black. Hated it when I was younger, though. Just an artifact of living in the first world shortly after colonial times, I guess.

I wonder how different I would feel, or what type of person I would be if I was born in a time where the richest people in the world were African.

I would refer you to Michael Jackson’s dermatologist but he is dead along with Michael. Looks like it’s over.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You must be really cursed because pretty much every Arab guy I know is a Chaddam ngl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You must be really cursed because pretty much every Arab guy I know is a Chaddam ngl
Eeee

Being ethnic sucks ass, call me arab coon whatever I don’t care anymore after watching more racepill videos from 13k, My limit has been broken. Whitecels what’s the ritual to turn a brown man like me to white. I wanna start identifying as Caucasian now. Please accept me as your own. HAIL HITLER!!
Imigrate north and you'll lighten up(hehe).

80,000 years of evolution.

There's nothing you can do.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel welcome brother!

Maybe we'll be white in another life.

@tehgymcel420 @SpringHeeledJack I found the perfect thread for you guys. Self-hating deathniks, unite! :lul:

Being an ethnic is the punishment for commiting the worst crimes in your previous life.

If you're Arab just niggamaxx, better at one end of the spectrum than dead in the middle.

I grant you the honorary white card.

Just Michael Jacksonmaxx, bro!

@SuperSaiyanGymcel I understand you well bro. I also wish I was white. Unfortunately, I was punished with belonging to the subhuman kurdish race :(

I will soon get a new freshe hairstyle and blue contact lenses and will run italian-game. Maybe you could do that too.
@tehgymcel420 @SpringHeeledJack I found the perfect thread for you guys. Self-hating deathniks, unite! :lul:
If you were to swallow the racepill, you would not make fun of us. The reality is tough, we ethnics are subhuman in comparison to the superior white aryan man.

Buy a Lamborghini and speed around in the deserts of Dubai at 250kph

why join white people now that they are on the verge of being slaughtered by the ethnics?

Sure any time.
Can you bring with you your female cousins please.

The self-hating is hilarious.
This message was sponsored by the White Aryan Resistance

Me and @RREEEEEEEEE mightn't agree on all things but I can at least respect him and his ilk for having self respect

This message was sponsored by the White Aryan Resistance

Me and @RREEEEEEEEE mightn't agree on all things but I can at least respect him and his ilk for having self respect
Thank you brother. I appreciate the nice words. :feelsokman:

Just use white foundation to palemaxx and put it all over your body everyday :lul:

Nah fam, Im cool with being black. Hated it when I was younger, though. Just an artifact of living in the first world shortly after colonial times, I guess.

I wonder how different I would feel, or what type of person I would be if I was born in a time where the richest people in the world were African.
There has and never will be such a time. You are cope silly boyo.

You gotta fight for your own team. Switching sides mid-game would only serve to abandon your fellow brethren.

You gotta fight for your own team. Switching sides mid-game would only serve to abandon your fellow brethren.
It’s already been done, I’m white now. Call me Thor a transracial white man from Iceland.

What can be done about about carpet textured hair?
shave it all off and get a wig. ngl wigs are nice now, especially if you get an expensive one. No one can even tell its a wig.