Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel white normie gets cucked by ethnic chad

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
0:30, holy fuck look at his face, his girlfriend was so wet, she could make out with the albanian chad and he couldnt do shit, keep in mind, john zerka is 6'5 and ripped, his voice was shaking, brutal, even if you manage to get a girlfriend, you will eventually get cucked by a low inhib chad

twitch is normie shit

Even when they fuck his girlfriend he wont care. Its normal dating culture for them.

Meh the white guy mogs this “ethnic Chad”. The bitch just is acting like that because shes thinking about possible status maxing off the other guy
Even when they fuck his girlfriend he wont care. Its normal dating culture for them.
Also this

Thank you for your input on this matter, Eskimocel. @Eskimocel

whitecel = truecel

I don't blame them.
Your average white is castrated.

so we gonna praise fakechadz azzholemaxers and bully incels who got a gf?

i hate such assholic behavior

It doesn’t matter who you are and what you look like as soon as you get into a relationship accept the fact that one day you gonna get cucked and brush it off as “at least I got laid”.

I am mogged and cucked by curries everday. Just because of my skin color.

Since I am white, people blacker than me (almost everyone except albinos) cuck me hard and mog me on a daily basis.

It doesn’t matter who you are and what you look like as soon as you get into a relationship accept the fact that one day you gonna get cucked and brush it off as “at least I got laid”.
Cope.
this is an exception.

Whitecel is codeword for fakecel

I can show you hundreds of good looking and ultra rich celebrities and athletes that got cucked. You think a normal joe won’t get cucked too. Just accept it as a fact in our generation women will fuck who they want anytime they want and you can’t do anything about it.

I can show you hundreds of good looking and ultra rich celebrities and athletes that got cucked. You think a normal joe won’t get cucked too. Just accept it as a fact in our generation women will fuck who they want anytime they want and you can’t do anything about it.
We can fix it. Easy as how they took and easy as how we can take it back

All women want chad

Albanians r white passing ethnics I feel bad for that normies even though I shouldn't