Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHITE NORMIE DATING A SINGLE MOTHER

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
White normie dating a single mother with a half black baby LOL, AND SHE IS CHRISTIAN NOW
NbPcjfV.jpg

She's still trying to be sexy, even when she is pregnant as shit.

What a whore. Whitey is gonna get cucked to the next dimension.

Rasing Tyrone's baby
abr.gif

Reminder that retards here think he's living a better life than us.

Rahmawn said:
He's not white

The dude on the right is the new boyfriend, who is definitely white. He is raising Tyrone's kid with the roastie. What a literal fucking cuck.

I don't know how the guy does it. Paying for another man's child and fucking Chads leftovers? I just couldn't do it.

I wouldn't date her if I were him but at least the kid is so young that it will see the white guy as its real father and possibly rather resent the biological dad. Also if Tyrone has to pay child support he is cucked a bit as well cause he is paying for a kid that will not see him as the dad.

Damn, it's over. They are both good looking though.

Fuck, inceldom is way better than being cucked this hard.

'given my situation'
'I'm doing the best I can'

HOW ABOUT NOT LETTING A NIGGER CUM IN YOU

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO AVOID THAT

And the terrifying thing is that she doesn't even love that Chad. Every night, she's thinking of Tyrone.

That Chad has to settle for single mothers...

IT'S FUCKING OGGGREEEEE

Dann he is raising Tyrones baby and fucking his used up whore, what a horrible fate.

>my wife's son

Raising Tyrone's son, JUST LOL.

Imagine the life of an 8+ Stacy like this.

You can do ANYTHING. Literally, anything. Murder millions.

Not only will you get away with it, there will always be gaggles of people to clean up your mess.

Fuck this world. Let it burn.

MAXIMUM CUCKOLDING

JFL @ FUCKING NORMIES

She %100 won in life. Gets pregnant by Tyrone then finds an ok looking, kind cuck to raise the kid with. Her kid gets good genes and good nurturing.

Look at that cuck's eyes, a strange mix of helplessness, happiness, frustration, cope and fear.

BlackPillDealer said:
The dude on the right is the new boyfriend, who is definitely white. He is raising Tyrone's kid with the roastie. What a literal fucking cuck.

Well, its a girl, so he's not raising another Tyrone.

What im wondering is did he even know she was a coalburner? Im not excusing this cucks actions but if he didnt know I feel a little sorry for him.

torujo said:
White normie dating a single mother with a half black baby LOL, AND SHE IS CHRISTIAN NOW
NbPcjfV.jpg

The real issue isn't him being cucked, its that they're all fucking entitled assholes which the Tyrone's daughter will take after.

Look, one roastie, one Tyrone, and one Chad, and that daughter is gonna be raised rotten.

VLÖ said:

Well, he sure doesn't look suicidal.

VLÖ said:

He is. He's got a hot wife, a stepdaughter who's young enough to become attached to him as her stepfather.

But you just know that they're gonna raise their daughter to be a roastie.

/pol/cel said:
What im wondering is did he even know she was a coalburner? Im not excusing this cucks actions but if he didnt know I feel a little sorry for him.

Normalfags don't care about racemixing.

The BBCs they go for aren't even tall or athletic, lmao.

they go for the genetic trash black guys.

Would be OK if he pumps a white baby into her pronto

I love seeing whores on the street with variety of different race babies, her degeneracy for all to see and constantly has a look of shame on her face
actually I would wifey her just to do that

REMINDER THAT EVEN "RED PILLED" FAGGOTS LIKE SARGON OF AKKAD ARE RAISING ANOTHER MAN'S BABY

She just went from Chad to Chad. No story here.

This world is fucked.