Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White nazi roastie with Swastika tattoo “Niggers Don’t Matter” [EmpatheticGender]

@Uggo Mongo future wife :feelskek:

His future wife would still do it better than the average ethnics.

volcel if you wouldn't

Straight outta Valhalla .

The irony of an English language speaking foid who thinks those Viking snow niggers were civilized people.

LoL they sold more white slavic and English pussy to arabs and moors than the muslim world combined could ever dream of imagining.

Yet again. Clown world does it.

I mean she's not wrong.

Women can do no wrong :soy:

The irony of an English language speaking foid who thinks those Viking snow niggers were civilized people.

LoL they sold more white slavic and English pussy to arabs and moors than the muslim world combined could ever dream of imagining.

:feelskek:

And after that she get gangbanged by @Colvin76 and @Subhuman Currycel

I'd still fuck her tbh :feelsbadman:

Wow she is totally based guys ahhahhahah
She said the N-Word so cool and unique! :soy::soy::soy:

would buy her a pair of intact jeans

Lifefuel for altrightcels
give it another year of two before she starts sucking Tyrone cock

The South shall rise again and RedNecks shall survive Zombie Apocalypse.

she drives a black car but claims she is a proud racist, a useless hoe cunt with low IQ and the mentality of a spoilt child.

What a shallow person. A foid, basically.

Looks like a crackhead ngl tbh don't think she has anything to lose. would bang tho but she probably smells like shit, most of them do

Where's the lie?

Based shitcunt

nogs are subhuman for being violent barbarian rapists but vikangs are based for being violent barbarian rapists :lul: Viking worshipers are cringe as fuck and usually not even genetically related to them that much (teehee I'm 5% Norwegian, that basically makes me a vikang)