Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Nationalists who simp for white foids

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
An unfortunate trend I've noticed in WN circles such as Stormfront. They rightfully put an enormous amount of blame on nonwhite scum for trashing society but then put women (only white women, but still) on a pedestal. Nobody can say anything wrong about their beautiful white baby-makers, even though white women whore themselves out to niggers and rich arabs and treat ordinary white men as subhumans even compared to poorer and uglier minorities. White women are single-handedly the biggest traitors of the white race. White women, in my experience, are far in a way the most politically bluepilled/jewpilled group, even moreso than women of other races somehow.

These women are not only destructive to men with their terrible decisions, but also to themselves. They will breed into existence a world that hates them. We can already see it with how many single white mothers are mindlessly infatuated with their interracial children who hate their guts and make their lives a living hell. Feminity is toxic and self-destructive. They make terrible decisions, and on top of that, they never learn from them.

WNs and incels ought to come together and unite into a movement that rejects BOTH minorities and women. The only species with ANY potential for noble character and valuable contribution to society is white men. As we approach an age in which reproduction can be automated, and feminity replaced, we should seek the erradication of the female species entirely. Men will inherit the stars, and women, their graves.

You cannot love the white race and also love women. They are at odds with one another by their very nature. To value white masculinity is to value humanity.

Last edited:
It's "women are wonderful" effect and white foids have the strongest WAW effect of them all.

mayowhores are subhuman

Stormfront worships women. Like normies, they thing women can never be wrong, and criticizing white women is "dividing the white race :soy:".

White nationalists need faith and the meaning of life, so they are white nationalists.
An unfortunate trend I've noticed in WN circles such as Stormfront. They rightfully put an enormous amount of blame on nonwhite scum for trashing society but then put women (only white women, but still) on a pedestal. Nobody can say anything wrong about their beautiful white baby-makers, even though white women whore themselves out to niggers and rich arabs and treat ordinary white men as subhumans even compared to poorer and uglier minorities. White women are single-handedly the biggest traitors of the white race. White women, in my experience, are far in a way the most politically bluepilled/jewpilled group, even moreso than women of other races somehow.

These women are not only destructive to men with their terrible decisions, but also to themselves. They will breed into existence a world that hates them. We can already see it with how many single white mothers are mindlessly infatuated with their interracial children who hate their guts and make their lives a living hell. Feminity is toxic and self-destructive. They make terrible decisions, and on top of that, they never learn from them.

WNs and incels ought to come together and unit into a movement that rejects BOTH minorities and women. The only species with ANY potential for noble character and valuable contribution to society is white men. As we approach an age in which reproduction can be automated, and feminity replaced, we should seek the erradication of the female species entirely. Men will inherit the stars, and women, their graves.

You cannot love the white race and also love women. They are at odds with one another by their very nature.

I am a WN ( not in the pejorative sense, i don't have any hate for non whites in my heart ) but if white men can't even reclaim their balls it's all meaningless. My observations and experiences about races still hold, but there's zero passion for my convictions when i see what muh whites are devolving into.

They just simp for White femoids in the hopes of getting sex from them since most WN men are sub 5 in looks. It's motivated by sex first & foremost.

WNs and incels ought to come together and unite into a movement that rejects BOTH minorities and women. The only species with ANY potential for noble character and valuable contribution to society is white men. As we approach an age in which reproduction can be automated, and feminity replaced, we should seek the erradication of the female species entirely. Men will inherit the stars, and women, their graves.

You cannot love the white race and also love women. They are at odds with one another by their very nature. To value white masculinity is to value humanity.
I used to be one myself, until I started communicating a lot with white foids and I lost all faith in any race and any nationalism. Since any foids betray the race for their own good or pleasure - White foids want to fuck niggas because of big dicks and social approval for anti-racism, Noodles fuck whites for their own ego; Black foids are devoted to their race because they are not considered as beautiful as noodles or whites, so they do not have such opportunities. Women's nature is built on betrayal.

I used to be one myself, until I started communicating a lot with white foids and I lost all faith in any race and any nationalism. Since any foids betray the race for their own good or pleasure - White foids want to fuck niggas because of big dicks and social approval for anti-racism, Noodles fuck whites for their own ego; Black foids are devoted to their race because they are not considered as beautiful as noodles or whites, so they do not have such opportunities. Women's nature is built on betrayal.
Whites are good, it's just the women that are the problem. I suppose the term for the movement I'd like to see take off would be White Masculism.

They are no different than male feminists or redditors who simp for women.
They'd like to say otherwise, but by simping they make themselves one and the same, yes. I... hadn't considered that...

Whites are good, it's just the women that are the problem. I suppose the term for the movement I'd like to see take off would be White Masculism.
White foids were created by white men who never had their ass whipped for bad behavior or disobedience or punished for insolence. White men who failed to raise their daughters created what modern white foids are.

20% Please avoid low effort posts

Dnr nigger faggot

White men fed them, wiped their asses after their daughters, did all their whims and never yelled at them or punished them for bad behavior, but they had to beat them and beat them again, then maybe something reasonable grew out of them.

By the way this has undirect in real life consequences. For example Marine le Pen, her party in France is well known for being infested with homos lmao. Good luck doing anything with a broken spirit.

Oh don't even mention the flop Meloni WN simped for. Pathetic. The writing is on the wall.

White foids were created by white men who never had their ass whipped for bad behavior or disobedience or punished for insolence. White men who failed to raise their daughters created what modern white foids are.
The demoralized white men of today unleashed the reality of female nature and made it visible to the world. That's all.

By the way this has undirect in real life consequences. For example Marine le Pen, her party in France is well known for being infested with homos lmao. Good luck doing anything with a broken spirit.

Oh don't even mention the flop Meloni WN simped for. Pathetic. The writing is on the wall.
Simple fix: Have the movement also reject homosexuality. We will purge the world of all minorities, women, and those who practice any sexuality. All sexuality will be eradicated. The concept of sex will be removed from the human mind.

Last edited:
anglo kings need african queens

Simple fix: Have the movement also reject homosexuality. We will purge the world of all minorities, women, and those who practice any sexuality. All sexuality will be eradicated. The concept of sex will be removed from the human mind.
It is enough just to achieve the death of the Homo sapiens species than to achieve the goals that you put forward.

It is enough just to achieve the death of the Homo sapiens species than to achieve the goals that you put forward.
Some evolution may be needed with technological assistance perhaps, such as the changing of brain structures and the removal of genitalia, but it's possible. If this is considered the death of our species, so be it.

Stormfront worships women. Like normies, they thing women can never be wrong, and criticizing white women is "dividing the white race :soy:".

Every side worships women

brutal ngl, is there real white incel that isnt a stormfront?

White race is white men white women are just subhuman monkeys.

WN: "The beauty of the Aryan women shall not perish from the earth".

WW: "Fido looking sexy".

Last edited:
True all women are fucking horrible, but white women really are noticeably better than all other races of women.

And white nationalism would die as a fraternity.

I need a polish wife

Nobody can say anything wrong about their beautiful white baby-makers, even though white women whore themselves out to niggers and rich arabs and treat ordinary white men as subhumans even compared to poorer and uglier minorities. White women are single-handedly the biggest traitors of the white race.
The answer is simple really – they are attracted to white women, some of them are having sex with white women, other don’t but want to, so they will simp for their women even if their women hate their guts, to do otherwise would ruin your SMV and dating prospects.
For the same reason in a decade or so when trannies will look more like women they will simp for them aswell:

https://incels.is/threads/predition-in-cthe-next-10-years-you-will-see-conservative-men-start-simping-for-mtf-trannies.642249

Most people who are into dissident politics aren’t that much smarter than average goyim, they were just “lucky” enough to fall into stream of propaganda started by someone who was actually smart.

Last edited:
They are supposed to be livestock.

White women are single-handedly the biggest traitors of the white race. White women, in my experience, are far in a way the most politically bluepilled/jewpilled group, even moreso than women of other races somehow.
:yes:

White sluts are the main reason I left white nationalism. I was tired of vagina worshipping retards. People who are ready to kill and die for sluts who suck black dicks and only seek their own degenerate pleasures.

On top of all it is cucked to worship and seek to protect someone who wants you dead and treats you like a cockroach. All white foids hate me, despise me because i was born ugly. They want me dead and my genes gone. And i should be dedicating my life to protect them? Jfl.

And i already know what will be SFcel response to this:

Oh no bro white girls are not like that, they were manipulated and controlled by the jews.. in their heart they are good traditional caring precious beings…

fucking bullshit, they are dirty sluts just like sluts of any other color

You said yesterday you supported the idea of global segregation

>Race is cope
>Lusts after slavwhores
I support global segregation, everyone should stay in their own country. But incels boasting their race which brings them no favour in return is cope, that's what I meant

Yes, yes, it means justifying their mistakes and taking responsibility as if they were little children. Of course, there is the fault of the Jews, but it is foolish to deny the freedom of will of the Foid.

Oh no bro white girls are not like that, they were manipulated and controlled by the jews.. in their heart they are good traditional caring precious beings…

I support global segregation, everyone should stay in their own country. But incels boasting their race which brings them no favour in return is cope, that's what I meant
I c

I just view my race as a means to live in a better place, even if I still am Incel.

I c

I just view my race as a means to live in a better place, even if I still am Incel.
Also spare me one polish woman :p

Not necessarily polish but any slavic women, seeing so many curries doing well in slav makes me want to visit and try out my luck once I money maxx

Not necessarily polish but any slavic women, seeing so many curries doing well in slav makes me want to visit and try out my luck once I money maxx
Nope

Yeah thinking that Curries are the ancient aryans is like thinking that african americans a.k.a niggers is the same like Anglo-Saxon.

Heres an issue ive noticed mang. Every WN or cuckservative will bash blacks and such to hell and back for their degenerate behavior and such but the women get a free pass. Same goes for how they hold this bluepilled belief that a woman could ever be a WN or truly “far right” (unless society promoted such)

Actually a good strat + better do it before passportbros take over. Ive hears good things about Wales as well. Poland, Wales, Sweden, Iceland is alright though not slavic.

A trip to Belarus could probably get you a few girls tbh.

Actually a good strat + better do it before passportbros take over. Ive hears good things about Wales as well. Poland, Wales, Sweden, Iceland is alright though not slavic.

A trip to Belarus could probably get you a few girls tbh.
I get mentioning EE, but why Wales, Iceland, and Sweden jfl

A big part of this, well most of it really, is just having enough cash/money which mainly works in developing places such as Poland or other EE countries; not developed 1st-world ones which HDImog most of the US.
Heres an issue ive noticed mang. Every WN or cuckservative will bash blacks and such to hell and back for their degenerate behavior and such but the women get a free pass. Same goes for how they hold this bluepilled belief that a woman could ever be a WN or truly “far right” (unless society promoted such)
Both deserve to get shit on, but I wish they would acknowledge the biological & heritable behavior of foids like they do on the matters of race: And yes, no foid can truly be "far right"

I get mentioning EE, but why Wales, Iceland, and Sweden jfl

A big part of this, well most of it really, is just having enough cash/money which mainly works in developing places such as Poland or other EE countries; not developed 1st-world ones which HDImog most of the US.
In my experience women in these countries fuck anything. less so sweden but iceland and wales is full of mtb that are complete whores without discrimination.