Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White nationalists, so this your guy? This guy?

JFL. White nationalist copers on suicide watch.

Yeah I've seen this. He's a traitor cuck. Basically his life got destroyed upon becoming outspoken about his White nationalist views, so now this is his way of "atoning" and backtracking in order to win back favor in the eyes of the public.

Nick Fuentes is my guy.

Yeah I've seen this. He's a traitor cuck. Basically his life got destroyed upon becoming outspoken about his White nationalist views, so now this is his way of "atoning" and backtracking in order to win back favor in the eyes of the public.

Nick Fuentes is my guy.
Basically this tbh.

Richard Spencer is very likely just controlled opposition; I dont respect him & lost any of the respect I might have had for him years ago. He is just simply virtue-signaling in a way like @wereq said in order to try & "fix his image" since him being outspoken about his beliefs caused his life to go to shit. Anyone who thinks we have "free speech" in America is deluded.

I don't think that was how I reached the mental conclusion back then.

Nobody cares about Richard Spencer dude this isn’t 2017. This faggot is irrelevant, washed up and nobody ever cared about him. He was a meme that the media used that’s it

All white nationalist will get ass raped by BBC gayrones if they step a foot into a majority black city
View attachment 919250
Hell, all they need to do is step foot into direct sunlight to get burned to death.

Black power
View attachment 919251
t.
Racecope

White subhumans are treated worse than ethnics. They have no pride because to be truly white is to be Chad. You can't play JBW as below 8. The more ugly you look, the less white you are.

Dialogue, not race in any way or considered.

White subhumans are treated worse than ethnics. They have no pride because to be truly white is to be Chad. You can't play JBW as below 8. The more ugly you look, the less white you are.
Cope, JBW always applies

Manlet chuds are aryan

Ethno-nationalistscels are cringe. Why care about the black/white/asian/hindu etc race when those same race of normies don't give a fuck about/hate your existence? Those same race of foids that you care about are the same ones that will call the cops on you if you look at them wrong/approach them. JFL at pro black/white/hinducels
Because race mixing will create more Incels in the future; not to mention it is literally part of the kikes plan for global control, mixed race people have lower IQs & inherit undesirable traits way more.

I don't get why any incel would be ethno-nationalist or ethno-supremacist. These ideologies are eugenic in nature, if you are genetic garbage you will just be exterminated or at best sterilized in any truly ethno-nationalist society. As a subhuman I do not want that.

Manlet chuds are aryan
Unironically, most Nazis from Nazi Germany did fit this. They were very based though & would have made this world a better place had they won.

Truthagain

So explain to me why this white normie was rejected by this fat shebon

It is due to racism in America. All groups know that Pean holes are the most vain and entitled, due to constant worship.

Why care about the black/white/asian/hindu etc race when those same race of normies don't give a fuck about/hate your existence?
Because diversity still holds implications for people’s QOL. Ethnics raise crime rates, fuck up economies, chimp out in public, etc.

Unironically, most Nazis from Nazi Germany did fit this. They were very based though & would have made this world a better place had they won.

View attachment 919257
Much of the high command were manlets cause of the generations they were born in. Likely they were about average for the time they were born

I don't get why any incel would be ethno-nationalist or ethno-supremacist. These ideologies are eugenic in nature, if you are genetic garbage you will just be exterminated or at best sterilized in any truly ethno-nationalist society. As a subhuman I do not want that.
1. You wouldn't have been killed just for being "ugly" look at Himmler, Goebbels, Hitler, etc. many of them would be posting here if they had been born nowadays.
2. Eugenics are good for humanity, since it will breed out undesirable traits, which no one will have to suffer again.
3. Many Ethno-Nationalist governments encouraged couples to have many kids; eugenics would have looksmatched individuals(Chad with Stacy) so therefore, most couples under those regimes were looks matched.

Ethno-nationalism isn’t necessarily. Diversity ruins things for whitecels and you as an ethnicel should understand how it negatively effects us too

Curries and rice are practically sexual lepers in white countries

Much of the high command were manlets cause of the generations they were born in. Likely they were about average for the time they were born
Goebbels was 5'6, and in photos they seem shorter than many other Nazis. Also, facially they were objectively all ugly(LTN at best).

Ethno-nationalism isn’t necessarily. Diversity ruins things for whitecels and you as an ethnicel should understand how it negatively effects us too

Curries and rice are practically sexual lepers in white countries
This basically. @prajeet88 @Twinblade

What's the proof for this? What I've read is mixed blacks and whites have higher IQ then full blooded blacks.
Thats in comparison to fully blooded blacks, who have the lowest-IQ of all races. However, in comparison to whites they would be lower or at best the same IQ.

20230525 181810

Also, facially they were objectively all ugly(LTN at best).
Age-related for some of them. Hitler in his prime was MTN and haloed by coloring

She has better options than the white normie, that doesn't mean he doesn't mog ethnics, which is what JBW is about
JBW is about getting pussy for just being white not about mogging ethnics because there are mixed ethnics who mog whites. JBW is debunked because this white normie can't get a fat shebon.

Age-related for some of them. Hitler in his prime was MTN and haloed by coloring
Goebbels definitely was ugly, so was Himmler. I know it seemed age related, but they still were definitely not attractive males at all.

You got a point. Even though the mixed race/lightskins (who are mixed with black) mogs a pure sub-saharan african, their half negroid DNA will still affect them in the global dating market
Hence, this meme:

20230525 181810

Racemixing destroys races & civilizations; not to mention it ruins things for us Incels in many ways(JBW copes & Anti-JBW believers can agree on this usually at least).

Eugenics are good for humanity, since it will breed out undesirable traits, which no one will have to suffer again.
I agree but as a subhuman a eugenic society is not something I desire.

I agree but as a subhuman a eugenic society is not something I desire.
It does not mean you would outright be killed in it; in Nazi Germany, it just meant that Chad got to breed a fuck-ton with Stacy so they could create some Giga-Chad or Giga-Stacy offspring. You would have had a looksmatch.

2. Eugenics are good for humanity, since it will breed out undesirable traits, which no one will have to suffer again.
Imagine giving a shit about humanity that turned you away and wants to weed you out.
Besides, if all under 6' get weeded out, then those 6' would be the new manlets. If all sub-8s get weeded out, the 8 will become the new truecel. It's just in the nature of women.
3. Many Ethno-Nationalist governments encouraged couples to have many kids; eugenics would have looksmatched individuals(Chad with Stacy) so therefore, most couples under those regimes were looks matched.
Imagine wanting Chad to get his Stacy. How cucked can you get? I want to watch Chads and Stacys be lowered into woodchippers feet first. Fuck 'em.

Nobody cares about Richard Spencer dude this isn’t 2017. This faggot is irrelevant, washed up and nobody ever cared about him. He was a meme that the media used that’s it

Thats in comparison to fully blooded blacks, who have the lowest-IQ of all races. However, in comparison to whites they would be lower or at best the same IQ.

View attachment 919264
Yeah I am not arguing that. Your argument made it sound like race mixed groups have a lower IQ than both input groups.

All white nationalist will get ass raped by BBC gayrones if they step a foot into a majority black city
View attachment 919250
Hell, all they need to do is step foot into direct sunlight to get burned to death.

Black power
View attachment 919251
1. You're the one who mentioned BBC
2. Clearly, you're projecting your fantasies.
Reminder that that user is the same homo BBC fag who openly advocated for incels to become trannies and faggots, argued for literal multiple pages on why it was perfectly holesum and valid to do so, and then got banned + inexplicably let back for some reason. :feelskek:

I guess I'm a white nationalist since I'm not pro-immigration. I never heard of that guy before and I don't give a shit who he is.