Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White Nationalists on this forum make no sense to me

B

bignosedsubhuman

Recruit
★★★
They would rather side and simp for white foids over an ethnicel

They like putting other races down like bro if your race is so superior then get off this forum and go slay lmao.

Half of these cunts are just jewish bots spreading racist propaganda.

In before “muh racebait””

Are you aware that people on this forum racebait against curries all the time? ☠️

They would rather side and simp for white foids over an ethnicel who??

Need names here. Maybe as a GrAY you know something I don't.
I’m a GrAY yea but i’ve had multiple accounts spanned throughout 2023 and 2024 which i deleted for mental health purposes.

I have put in a lot of effort into femoid hate. My enemy are femoids not my fellow incles. I’d side with a mayocel over a poojeeta anyday despite being a currycel.

Considering how you ethnicels would murder all of us white men and rape white women indiscriminately if we gave you the chance I would say I made the right choice.
They like putting other races down like bro if your race is so superior then get off this forum and go slay lmao.
That's what Ethnics do. Aren't you bragging that you can easily get laid in India jfl ?

It's not about the superiority of one race over another, i just don't want to live in Shitskinstan, all of immigrants should be purged from Europe.

Considering how you ethnicels would murder all of us white men and rape white women indiscriminately if we gave you the chance I would say I made the right choice.
So you think rape is real? JFL. You bluepilled cuck. Mods should ban this simp.
That's what Ethnics do. Aren't you bragging that you can easily get laid in India jfl ?
Typical cumskin mentality. Start shit than play the victim. I highly doubt you are an incel btw you are probably some ragebaiting chad slayer.

It's not about the superiority of one race over another, i just don't want to live in Shitskinstan, all of immigrants should be purged from Europe.
That is totally fine. But keep dating out of this then.

But black nationalists, Indian nationalists & Asian nationalists on here make sense to you? Most of the race obsession & race threads on here are from users who aren't even White.

But black nationalists, Indian nationalists & Asian nationalists on here make sense to you? Most of the race obsession & race threads on here are from users who aren't even White.
No they aren’t. Most ethnicels have internalized racism.

For example, if a mayo raped a poojeeta, i’d celebrate itZ

But if a pajeet raped a mayowhore stacy, simps like @Xenomorph woukd defend them with their heart.

No they aren’t. Most ethnicels have internalized racism.

For example, if a mayo raped a poojeeta, i’d celebrate itZ

But if a pajeet raped a mayowhore stacy, simps like @Xenomorph woukd defend them with their heart.
Get the fuck off my back you triggered jeet. Literally putting words in my mouth. Me insulting Pajeets doesn't equal mayowhore worship.

Get the fuck off my back you triggered jeet. Literally putting words in my mouth. Me insulting Pajeets doesn't equal mayowhore worship.
You literally said you feared for pajeets raping mayowhores lmao.

Go on IT you feminist soyboy cuck.

Unlike you I have respect for all incels and am loyal to the incel cause. Soon i’ll make threads on times i beat up foids, and how you can beat up foids legally.
You have so much respect for you incel brothers that you just mocked Americans for having a loneliness epidemic. Too much seething caused a dysfunction in your brain I guess. The only thing pajeets are loyal to is poop.

So you think rape is real? JFL. You bluepilled cuck. Mods should ban this simp.
when pajeets threaten rape 24/7 it has to be real.
Typical cumskin mentality. Start shit than play the victim. I highly doubt you are an incel btw you are probably some ragebaiting chad slayer.
One hundred percent faggot. Infact I am bull for many Indian couples(hence my superiority over them).

Living in white countries is an inalienable right in the shitskin mind

You have so much respect for you incel brothers that you just mocked Americans for having a loneliness epidemic. Too much seething caused a dysfunction in your brain I guess. The only thing pajeets are loyal to is poop.
Just like you were busy spreading a bunch of nonsense towards my face?

BTW americans street shit as welll

when pajeets
Pajeets (south asians) are mongrels
They are racially disfigured group of people and retarded radical vegan who will disregard their offspring existence for the sake of muh culture

when pajeets threaten rape 24/7 it has to be real.

One hundred percent faggot. Infact I am bull for many Indian couples(hence my superiority over them).
Rape doesn’t exist. It’s just a socially acceptable way to get ugly males in jail.

Muh white women. Jfl man u are a cuck why do you give a fuck about white women getting raped? They are whores

Muh white women. Jfl man u are a cuck why do you give a fuck about white women getting raped? They are whores
Exactly. ALL women are whores. They all laugh at as sub 5s

Its always based until a curry rapes a white woman jfl. I dont like most ethnics either but thats just retarded
it’s based when a cumskin rapes a pajeeta tooZ

Man this place gets stranger day by day :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Greycels infighting, a rare sight to behold. But I agree with my fellow Pajeet brother

The only path forward for the human race is to eliminate shitskins and create genetically engineered whites that can create an utopia on earth, a world free of suffering.

The only path forward for the human race is to eliminate shitskins and create genetically engineered whites that can create an utopia on earth, a world free of suffering.
10000000 IQ comment

Nuking shitskins is good enough.

Just like you were busy spreading a bunch of nonsense towards my face?

BTW americans street shit as welll
Truths aren't nonesense. Stay mad pajeet.

Also a few drug addled muricans shitting in the streets is not the same as the religious ritualistic communal mass public defencation pajeets do. Street shitting is an integral and celebrated part of pajeet culture. Most pajeets get angry at the prospect of shitting in a regular toilet like normal people and cherish their tradition of street shitting deeply(they have brought it over to Canadian beaches too).It's all ethnic fault tbh. Back in the fifties when we kept ethnics in line nothing ever went wrong.

Truths aren't nonesense. Stay mad pajeet.

Also a few drug addled muricans shitting in the streets is not the same as the religious ritualistic communal mass public defencation pajeets do. Street shitting is an integral and celebrated part of pajeet culture. Most pajeets get angry at the prospect of shitting in a regular toilet like normal people and cherish their tradition of street shitting deeply(they have brought it over to Canadian beaches too).It's all ethnic fault tbh. Back in the fifties when we kept ethnics in line nothing ever went wrong.
Back in the 50s vietnamese we’re slaughtering americunts like nonones business.

Even Hamas raped the shit out of cumskin whores so hard that their pelvis broke.

Nuking shitskins is good enough.
Ideally we'd turn all ethnics and south east asians sterile. Fuark an all white/jp/korean world would be incredibly comfy,

Deserved tbh. Germans should have helped their white brothers. Not declare them untermenschen. Together they would cleansed all of Asia.
Yeah just like they did in vietnam or afghanistan?

Half of these cunts are just jewish bots spreading racist propaganda.
I think, you are right.

Yeah just like they did in vietnam or afghanistan?
Bruh calm the fuck down, drink a glass of water or something. I can't make sense of what you are talking about. This the most legendary assblasting I have ever seen:feelskek:

@Made in Heaven

Which black nationalists are on here?

Bruh calm the fuck down, drink a glass of water or something. I can't make sense of what you are talking about. This the most legendary assblasting I have ever seen:feelskek:

@Made in Heaven
Didn’t cumskins try to clean asia but they got fucked hard in vietnam and afghanistan.

Now british grooming gangs have raped thousands of mayo whores.

Btw cumskins taught us all how to ropemaxx back in 01

Ethnic
Cel
Pick one

2 million germans raped by the soviets
The thing is, people will overlook all war crimes or just not know about them, and then say the worst people in history is Nazi Germany, when that's not correct, Imperial Japan was far more wild, I am not a Nazi and additionaly there is no reason for me to lie, that's just what I think.

That got me thinking about war crimes, there's probably a list of all sorts of things that were done by countries and such, why is Germany only remembered? Seems unfair.

Hq7203

Didn’t cumskins try to clean asia but they got fucked hard in vietnam and afghanistan.

Now british grooming gangs have raped thousands of mayo whores.

Btw cumskins taught us all how to ropemaxx back in 01
93EC1067 991A 48A8 813D 0D20F4BE594E
5BA9CD77 6E5D 4695 81E8 B1AB861BFB54

Attachments

• B1353C8E-8DC5-497E-8D8A-D56C29787D08.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5